PDA

View Full Version : dreams (again)

FOAtHeart
Apr 1, 2007, 12:06 AM
I had a dream Hilary Hahn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Hahn) gave a me tattoo and I was so stunned by its beauty that I forgot to ask her for her autograph before she left.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOAtHeart on 2007-03-31 22:06 ]</font>

geewj
Apr 1, 2007, 05:05 AM
In this one I was a musician. And I sang about this guy who knew much more than I, but wasn't really around anymore. But people listened to me for him. I was in Alaska, and a bunch of odd things happened. There was an old Indian who got mail and told me something about what was going on. It later involved a large corporate operation, and a specific man, who was kind of like Lionel Luthor. I had a wife, and he wanted her. She was upset at me for not tasking things seriously enough. She was sneaking around the building and I wanted to help. At one point I jumped out of a very high window in the building 'quoting a song that suggested doing so' and there was two girls who had done so further down the building. We all landed in shallow water but were completely unharmed. Later I was climbing around the building again, there was an area you had to climb up or down, I came from up. There were some people who worked in the building there, and they wanted to get up, but the place was covered in some slippery substance. They kept slipping and falling, and I was laughing out of control at one point, also making sure they did not get up. One of them pulled a knife out and cut through my shoe and stabbed me in the foot. I left, went through a small mail hole, and left with my wife on the other side. Luthor was there and we saw that he was now bankrupted. I began to leave and he followed. He proposed to my wife and gave her a necklace that has belonged to his mother, she declined. He walked with us a bit, talking to her with his hands on her shoulders, and eventually due to blindness, had his hands on mine.

DizzyDi
Apr 1, 2007, 09:23 AM
Ok so the dream I remember from last night: It was me, some girl, and some guy who I thought of as my brother. We were all playing a board game. It was called something like Super Mario Bros. All Stars or something. It has some Mario characters, but it also had some weird characters like Batman and stuff.
Anyways, the two people were making fun of me the whole time were were playing this game. We even had to log onto to wikipedia to look up the rules because there was an altercation between us about them.
So I was eventually like FUCKTHIS, I'm not playing with you jerks anymore. And I was about to bounce, but before I could my brother-like friend tried to reconcile things with me. Saying stuff like, I'm sorry we shouldn't be fighting like this and I just said, Screw You, and walked off.
So I went to this Saloon-like bar and ordered some cold ones. Well my friend came down and still tried to reconcile things so I was like, Ok, I'm sorry I was a jerk, and tried to shake his head.
He pulled a SIKE and then laughed in my face. I lunged at him and proceeded to punch his face in and thus I started an old fashioned bar fight. And then I woke up.

astuarlen
Apr 1, 2007, 09:55 AM
Without going into details, I had a dream I was hanging up an exhibition of artwork, including my own in a gallery. Then, at the opening, some assmagots started throwing darts at the walls. :<

roygbiv
Apr 1, 2007, 10:04 AM
swimming races... weird.

DikkyRay
Apr 1, 2007, 10:18 AM
i thought this wastalking about the song http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
In a dream i can see you are not faraway....
Anyimte anyplace i can see your faaaace~

Katrina
Apr 1, 2007, 10:49 AM
The worst one recently i can remember was after watching The Grudge 2. I was lying in bed and heard a scratching at my window, but couldn't move. The scratching kept getting louder, i wanted to scream, but couldn't talk. The window flung open, everything was quiet, but nothing was there. Then my cat jumps through the window, and I can move again.

I finally relax and go back to sleep. I hear my cat mew next to me, open my eyes, and that freaking girl from the grudge is staring at me, inches away from my face. I can't move again, and try to scream, then wake up in a cold sweat.

Sometimes movies suck...

Ryoki
Apr 2, 2007, 04:47 PM
On 2007-04-01 08:18, DikkyRay wrote:
i thought this wastalking about the song http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I bet you dreamed you had 1337 for a post count.

OHSHI-

DikkyRay
Apr 2, 2007, 05:02 PM
On 2007-04-02 14:47, Ryoki wrote:

On 2007-04-01 08:18, DikkyRay wrote:

I bet you dreamed you had 1337 for a post count.

OHSHI-

OHNOYOUDIDNT!

omegapirate2k
Apr 2, 2007, 05:08 PM
I don't remember my dreams.

Im just 1337 like that.