PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: Armor question

SkywalkerPSO
Apr 1, 2007, 11:58 AM
What's a good armor for a lvl. 56 Human Fighgunner to use? Any input is appreciated... Thanks

Dhylec
Apr 1, 2007, 02:12 PM
If you're unsure, a good place to start is the DB. I suggest looking in it for the ones you want. Then go & find or buy.
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/2/line_shields/

Golto
Apr 1, 2007, 02:44 PM
Really depends on what element monsters have that you fight the most and if you have A-rank units or not.

imfanboy
Apr 1, 2007, 03:05 PM
I'd recommend buying the following armors from the NPC, for the element protection: Gigaline, Teroline, Te-Senba, and Rabol Tero. All of them have arm slots, which let you have a mega/knight or mega/power, and all of them have body slots so you can wear a mega/rainbow for added protection.

If you can afford adding them to your collection, the Sori-Senba and Rabol Solid have the last two elements you need protecting from.

Wearing armor of the same element as the enemy that attacks you reduces damage to a ridiculous degree. A-rank doesn't matter, unless you have an A-rank unit. In point of fact, my 28% Dark 4* Ageha-Senba reduces damage at the same level as my 22% Dark 9* Yamata-Senba.

FUFME
Apr 1, 2007, 03:43 PM
I think around your LV you can use Crimson Line. I was using that around your LV