PDA

View Full Version : Question about screen graphic purpose.

Garanz-Baranz
Apr 1, 2007, 06:04 PM
Well, I've seen 2 small graphic objects that are part of the front graphic layer[the menu/action pallet layer], and i don't know their purpose for being there...

1- the rectangleular object at the top right of the screen which appears and disappears time to time, with either or both flashing a red light[left side of the rectangle], or a blue light[right side]. What is that for? My best guess is when someone on your card list logs on or off...

2- the grey box below your HP/EXP bars, and to the right of the Nanoblast/SUV-Weapon gadge, outlined by orange. I have no clue what tis is for... On my FF Fem-beast, the grey box has been changed to a white mini-speach bubble. My first guess was that it showed if a B-listed person mailed to you... but that doesn't seem right...

Does anyone know what the crap these are for?

Kaydin
Apr 1, 2007, 06:08 PM
1- Your connection to the server, whether you are uploading/downloading information.

2- This shows what your F-keys are set to. Square icon means the F keys are set to open different parts of the menu, the speech bubble with "..." in it means the F keys are set to use chat macros. You can change this in the settings, under "Function Key Settings". Hitting Scroll Lock also toggles this.

Edit: From your post I'm assuming your on PC. PS2 and Xbox360 have different icons, but I'm not familiar with those versions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadan on 2007-04-01 16:09 ]</font>

Gryffin
Apr 1, 2007, 06:28 PM
On 2007-04-01 16:08, Kadan wrote:
1- Your connection to the server, whether you are uploading/downloading information.

2- This shows what your F-keys are set to. Square icon means the F keys are set to open different parts of the menu, the speech bubble with "..." in it means the F keys are set to use chat macros. You can change this in the settings, under "Function Key Settings". Hitting Scroll Lock as well as shift, toggles this.

Edit: From your post I'm assuming your on PC. PS2 and Xbox360 have different icons, but I'm not familiar with those versions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadan on 2007-04-01 16:09 ]</font>

Fix'd http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

NPCMook
Apr 1, 2007, 06:30 PM
I'm starting to think there should be a sticky about the server connection arrows... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Garanz-Baranz
Apr 1, 2007, 06:33 PM
>.>;

Well, thanks. Didn't even know that stuff... x.x

Kaydin
Apr 1, 2007, 06:40 PM
Ah, forgot about shift. You have to hold Shift though.