PDA

View Full Version : Illuminus trial -official website is launch, but How can we

Arika
Apr 2, 2007, 05:09 AM
Illuminus trial -official website is launch,
here http://illuminus-trial.phantasystaruniverse.jp/start/account.html

but I don't know ,can we register and join the beta?
(I remember the psu beta is for only 20,000 ppl to play, This one is same or not?)
If anyone know how to register and could you please tell me step by step?

Itsuki
Apr 2, 2007, 05:51 AM
Well, it says that the trial starts on April 5th (this maintenance for JP PSU).

You need a JP Account, and JP Serial key in order to play. If you have those, then all you need to do is switch it over to the ISAO system (which you should have already done), and you're good. If you don't have a JP CD-key, which involves buying the JP version of the game. Well then, can't help you.

EDIT: Theres really no new information on the website, other than the fact that it starts on April 5th. Theres an agreement, doesn't have anything suspicious, isn't an NDA. Theres some information about switching to ISAO, which was already up in other places. Then theres some recommended specs, which were copy pasted from the PSU website.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-04-02 04:03 ]</font>

kyori
Apr 2, 2007, 06:18 AM
Yay for japanese players only! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Go go import community!

Arika
Apr 2, 2007, 06:37 AM
LOL, I really like jp community, I used to play PSOBB (jp) too, but I m silence all the time, because I don't know how to type jp. (but at least I know how to use common jp word select) . Anyway, I love chating so I have to stay US server http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

A2K
Apr 2, 2007, 08:52 AM
On 2007-04-02 04:18, kyori wrote:
Yay for japanese players only! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Go go import community!

Ha, I'm sorry, were you expecting otherwise or something?

Sychosis
Apr 2, 2007, 08:53 AM
I was expecting it to be exclusive to Norwegians personally.

Inazuma
Apr 2, 2007, 10:03 AM
we can download the beta client on april 3rd and the trial runs from april 5th to april 26th. cant wait to see all the cool new stuff we get.

CelestialBlade
Apr 2, 2007, 03:16 PM
Remember how the V-day event went? I think the US showed why we never get exclusive stuff like this XD

Niered
Apr 2, 2007, 03:58 PM
On 2007-04-02 13:16, Typheros wrote:
Remember how the V-day event went? I think the US showed why we never get exclusive stuff like this XD

quoted for truth. That was biggest gathering of whiners ive seen in a long time. Im not saying that sega of america has been perfect with PSU, i mean, they have had there share of problems. But that whole deal was just an unorganized riotous mob of dimwitted 12 year olds.

Zorafim
Apr 2, 2007, 04:06 PM
I loved how it had "Please no yelling during the event" while explaining what it was. If I'm not mistaken, it still had yelling.
I didn't actually attend, since I hate large gatherings like that, so I don't know exactly what happened.

Anyway, I expect information on what's happening. Looking forward to something is better than playing through what we previously looked forward to, after all.

youthisoverrated
Apr 2, 2007, 04:09 PM
ooooooo 360 demo in the works perhaps? i hope so XD

DikkyRay
Apr 2, 2007, 04:18 PM
I remember i was booted from the V-Day event because like, everyone was yelling so i yelled "SHUT THE FUK~ UP!"
Yay G*'* for having S***'* D*** far up their A**
^ Dont read if you are weak of the mind. Or under a certain age. Yay censorship (Cant get another warning http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif)

Ryna
Apr 3, 2007, 06:31 AM
The download page is up:
http://illuminus-trial.phantasystaruniverse.jp/start/download.html

The installation procedure seems to be fairly straight-forward. You have to download a special downloader program. Next, you will be prompted to enter your ID and password. After that, the setup file will start downloading. Once it finishes, you can install the program. According to the page, the setup file will be around 825 MB big.

It seems that the link to the downloader program has been removed for the moment due to a 'fault'.

The only thing I am unclear on is the ID and password you need to enter. Translating the page seems to indicate that the ID is your PSU ID and the password is the first twelve digits of your game key (minus hyphens).

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 3, 2007, 07:26 AM

I was talking to a bud of mine about this (unfortunately i didn't attend V-day or anything)
it was "headache inducing" We can only imagine how fustrating the GMs were, trying to deal with that kinda thing. I actually had a good laugh thinking, like:

"what if they said, during the spam-fest"
"The next person who spams anything will earn a week ban, don't try to log off either because we keep logs of what ID said what. Thank you"

Hmm, Now, i mean this with all respect, and in friendly Fun but:

I kinda wish the Mods from the PSOW IRC room, or the PSOW forum were GMs in PSU... i wonder what kinda world that would be.

Ryna
Apr 3, 2007, 07:42 AM
On 2007-04-03 05:26, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:
I kinda wish the Mods from the PSOW IRC room, or the PSOW forum were GMs in PSU... i wonder what kinda world that would be.

From what I've read, the GMs spend most of their time reviewing incident reports and collecting information. The only time they have available to come online is during events and on their own free time. If I had to spend most of my day reviewing reports, things would probably be very similar to the current situation.

Itsuki
Apr 3, 2007, 10:04 AM

I was talking to a bud of mine about this (unfortunately i didn't attend V-day or anything)
it was "headache inducing" We can only imagine how fustrating the GMs were, trying to deal with that kinda thing. I actually had a good laugh thinking, like:

"what if they said, during the spam-fest"
"The next person who spams anything will earn a week ban, don't try to log off either because we keep logs of what ID said what. Thank you"

Hmm, Now, i mean this with all respect, and in friendly Fun but:

You seem under the impression that on the JP version of the game its different. ~_~ I mean, people may be saying less vulgar things, but its still the craziest wall of text you've ever seen when a GM shows up.

Lyrise
Apr 3, 2007, 12:09 PM
On 2007-04-03 04:31, Ryna wrote:

It seems that the link to the downloader program has been removed for the moment due to a 'fault'.

The only thing I am unclear on is the ID and password you need to enter. Translating the page seems to indicate that the ID is your PSU ID and the password is the first twelve digits of your game key (minus hyphens).

This is all correct. The ID you need to use is your game ID, AFTER you've switched it from SegaLink to ISAO, and the password is the first 12 digits of your registered game key.

The link is down due to an error in the client itself. Anbody who's managed to download the file should delete it.

Edit: That's not quite correct. It should be first 12 characters in your game key as the username, and the last 4 chars in your key as the password.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lyrise on 2007-04-03 18:35 ]</font>

Angelo
Apr 3, 2007, 12:43 PM

There's a PSOW IRC?

omegapirate2k
Apr 3, 2007, 12:46 PM
On 2007-04-03 10:43, Angelo wrote:

There's a PSOW IRC?

Yes there is.

http://www.pso-world.com/jchat.php