PDA

View Full Version : Train Rescue

NeoTeppin
Apr 2, 2007, 07:59 AM
I know that the drumline drops from seekers, but i was just wondering are there a lot of them on the train rescue mission or are those all gohma dillas? because i want to get a drumline without synthing it.

Zarbolord
Apr 2, 2007, 08:06 AM
There are seekers too. Good luck on that, weps don't drop often :s

A2K
Apr 2, 2007, 08:54 AM
On 2007-04-02 06:06, Zarbolord wrote:
There are seekers too. Good luck on that, weps don't drop often :s

Correction, no there aren't. These are all rogue machines, not Endrum ones: That means Gohma Dilla and Gohma Methna, as well as Dilla Griena.

Cerberus1981
Apr 2, 2007, 12:55 PM
On 2007-04-02 05:59, NeoTeppin wrote:
I know that the drumline drops from seekers, but i was just wondering are there a lot of them on the train rescue mission or are those all gohma dillas? because i want to get a drumline without synthing it.

Why don't you want to synth it?

Other than S ranks I don't see the point in hunting for weapons anymore.

It's quicker and easier to just run labs until you get enough money to buy the board and make something with decent % (obviously not with guns). I was in a party of all Casts yesterday and we were doing S2 lab runs in 9 minutes, I earnt enough money to buy two boards and also found a lot of the materials needed to make them.

In 400 hours I can count on one hand the number of weapons I've seen drop, I personally have got a Buccanneer and a few Cometara's.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2007-04-02 10:55 ]</font>

CelestialBlade
Apr 2, 2007, 03:15 PM
You can find 9* guns in player shops normally starting at about 300k, which isn't bad at all. You'll probably earn that a whole lot faster than trying to find the weapon drop, in my opinion.

Ryoki
Apr 2, 2007, 03:50 PM
Yeah, It's pretty rare. I always seem to get the 9* guns when they (rarely) drop.