PDA

View Full Version : New commerece idea: auction?

xeron123
Apr 2, 2007, 10:57 AM
What if we had a separate site for selling PSU items which worked somewhat like ebay? Registered users could have a score like on ebay and just trade items in game. If this was made available do you think you would use it?

omegapirate2k
Apr 2, 2007, 10:58 AM
Heh, that would be cool if people knew how to price, but alas, that is not the case.

xeron123
Apr 2, 2007, 11:01 AM
ok, what about for the pricing on common items, you just sell at a set price? like scape doll, you sell for 2500? We could have a suggested price too.

omegapirate2k
Apr 2, 2007, 11:04 AM
I think it would be awesome if synth mats were not sellable above the npc price.

Fuckers don't know what vulcaline is worth...

Somebody should start an auction event, actually. That would be cool.

xeron123
Apr 2, 2007, 11:05 AM
ok, i need a person that knows mysql and php. i've got drupal set up on apache http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

xeron123
Apr 2, 2007, 11:57 AM
If I build it, will they come?

beta 0.1: palnet.hopto.org/auction http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xeron123 on 2007-04-02 09:58 ]</font>

chibiLegolas
Apr 2, 2007, 12:20 PM
A waste of time IMO. If ppl can't properly research how much items are from NPC stores, then what's the point in cycling through even MORE listings of over priced items in an auction house?
Sure, auctions are most likey used for items now bought in npc stores, but still. I already get pissed at wasting 30+ min. searching for the elusive "reaonably priced items" in the current player shops...

xeron123
Apr 2, 2007, 12:25 PM
we can have an item database with suggested pricing. I've looked into it. People could select from a menu or category list what they what to sell, and the system can set a maximum price, like = 75% npc shop price maximum or something. the software im testing has lots of options and is very configurable.