PDA

View Full Version : nosmegid.....

majan
Apr 2, 2007, 03:36 PM
so does it get level 4 status effect insta-kill at level 21?if not I doubt its worth spending the amount of pa fraggers it takes to get it.but,thats just my humble opinion.we all use spells differently.

so now that most of you all out there have probabl yleveled it up,does it get lv 4 status effect?

Dj_SkyEpic
Apr 2, 2007, 03:42 PM
Lvl 3 SE where your HP effects it's power.

Edit: Also has a knockdown. Targets up to 2 mobs.
Can fly towards any ground or air-born enemies. Hovers on top of an enemy before exploding into an attack.

When it states that your HP effects its power, it means that you need to be in the Yellow zone of your hp to increase your damage potential.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-04-02 13:44 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Apr 2, 2007, 03:52 PM
On 2007-04-02 13:42, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
Lvl 3 SE where your HP effects it's power.

Edit: Also has a knockdown. Targets up to 2 mobs.
Can fly towards any ground or air-born enemies. Hovers on top of an enemy before exploding into an attack.

When it states that your HP effects its power, it means that you need to be in the Yellow zone of your hp to increase your damage potential.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-04-02 13:44 ]</font>

Once megistar comes out, if I combine megistar and nosmegid on a wand, that would be a fairly good combination.

Either that or megistar/megiverse.

ArchAngelMai
Apr 2, 2007, 04:53 PM
I tend to stick to the Gi spells. Status oriented attacks are effetive enough for me.

Tra
Apr 2, 2007, 05:24 PM
It doesn't have to be in yellow, as long as you have less than your max hp, the power of nosmegid will increase... but not by much. If you reduce yourself to 1 hp, nosmegid's power increases by a mere 25% =

Para
Apr 2, 2007, 05:26 PM
On 2007-04-02 15:24, Tra wrote:
It doesn't have to be in yellow, as long as you have less than your max hp, the power of nosmegid will increase... but not by much. If you reduce yourself to 1 hp, nosmegid's power increases by a mere 25% =

Is it even worth it then? slightest breeze kills you and you gotta start over from square 1 to get its power up x_x

Tra
Apr 2, 2007, 05:37 PM
On 2007-04-02 15:26, Para wrote:

On 2007-04-02 15:24, Tra wrote:

Is it even worth it then? slightest breeze kills you and you gotta start over from square 1 to get its power up x_x

nah, it's not, even at 1hp, ramegid still beats it in damage by far http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif