PDA

View Full Version : SO what are GM"s supposed to do?

DikkyRay
Apr 2, 2007, 04:26 PM
I mean seriously, all i ever see them do is show of their e-penis.
"LOOK AT MY COLOR'D NAME! BETCHA HVNT SEEN THAT!"
Jesus, i say we tell sega to put in real GM"s that like, actually do stuff like help out. Not just stand their showing off their blue-name :/
Oh, and they gotta get sand outta their vaginas. At the v-day even i was booted because i yelled. Then 5 minutes later put up a message that said "do not yell or you will be booted" And then i got booted >.>

Ryoki
Apr 2, 2007, 04:28 PM
On 2007-04-02 14:26, DikkyRay wrote:
I mean seriously, all i ever see them do is show of their e-penis.
"LOOK AT MY COLOR'D NAME! BETCHA HVNT SEEN THAT!"
Jesus, i say we tell sega to put in real GM"s that like, actually do stuff like help out. Not just stand their showing off their blue-name :/
Oh, and they gotta get sand outta their vaginas. At the v-day even i was booted because i yelled. Then 5 minutes later put up a message that said "do not yell or you will be booted" And then i got booted >.>

Kyle's just mad cause he has sand in his vagina.

MomoHana
Apr 2, 2007, 04:30 PM
I've NEVER seen a GM and I'v ebeen playing since it came out

DikkyRay
Apr 2, 2007, 04:31 PM
On 2007-04-02 14:30, MomoHana wrote:
I've NEVER seen a GM and I'v ebeen playing since it came out

rEMEBER pso? When people had different colored names?
Now, imagine a character about 30 levels lower than you, with a sky-blue name, and thats a mod

Dragwind
Apr 2, 2007, 04:39 PM
Gm's are garbage. ST has promised every re-release of pso that GM's would actually be around more compared to the previous version, but never they were. Same goes for PSU, except ZOMG! They only appear for events -_-;

omegapirate2k
Apr 2, 2007, 04:48 PM
Its funny, because I bet we've all played with a GM on their unofficial account before XD

RedX
Apr 2, 2007, 05:06 PM
On 2007-04-02 14:48, omegapirate2k wrote:
Its funny, because I bet we've all played with a GM on their unofficial account before XD

Exactly, who says that they can't have one?

DikkyRay
Apr 2, 2007, 05:13 PM
On 2007-04-02 15:06, RedX wrote:

On 2007-04-02 14:48, omegapirate2k wrote:

Exactly, who says that they can't have one?

Thats not the point. WHen they arent using their official account, i could care less what they do. The point is they do nothing when On their official account :/

omegapirate2k
Apr 2, 2007, 05:15 PM
Yes, this is true XD

RedX
Apr 2, 2007, 05:17 PM
You know they can go invisible. It's the same thing with every MMO, people just complain about GM's not doing anything, but if they went why would they just/stay hired?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 2, 2007, 05:20 PM
What do they need to be on all the time for, standing around and looking pretty? There's point to have one on all the time. They get on when they need to be on, that's all that matters.

Dragwind
Apr 2, 2007, 05:54 PM
How do you know they can go invisible? Theres no proof of that. Most likely Sega just uses someone within the office to use the GM character for the specific event. I dont think they're everyday players.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DRAGOUSCHRIS on 2007-04-02 15:56 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Apr 2, 2007, 05:57 PM
On 2007-04-02 15:54, DRAGOUSCHRIS wrote:
For some reason, I doubt that. I dont know why...

i was thinking the same thing, but didnt feel like posting it because two certain people would then post and show their "superiorness".
Well, going back to your statement, obviouslt the GM"s are hacking the game. Thats the truth. Everyone thinks the *roomo* was the original hacker, but he was actually hired by ST to divert out attention. Sega also atarted the Meseta dupe.

Lamak
Apr 2, 2007, 06:04 PM
The only one I liked was the St. Patrick's one and he was still ghey.

HerdsmanOfYrr
Apr 2, 2007, 06:05 PM
On 2007-04-02 15:57, DikkyRay wrote:

i was thinking the same thing, but didnt feel like posting it because two certain people would then post and show their "superiorness".
Well, going back to your statement, obviouslt the GM"s are hacking the game. Thats the truth. Everyone thinks the *roomo* was the original hacker, but he was actually hired by ST to divert out attention. Sega also atarted the Meseta dupe.

for some reason i have thought something about almost all of your posts...most of the time its the same thing:

You have stupidity issues

DikkyRay
Apr 2, 2007, 06:09 PM
On 2007-04-02 16:05, HerdsmanOfYrr wrote:

On 2007-04-02 15:57, DikkyRay wrote:

for some reason i have thought something about almost all of your posts...most of the time its the same thing:

Im sorry that some people cannot catch sarcasm in my posts T.T
I could get angry like other assoles on here, but actually i'd have to agree: Most of my posts are stupid.
But at the same time, most of my stupid posts make people laugh, and that in turn, makes me happy.
Just keep in mind im acting stupid on purpose

AL1ST0R
Apr 2, 2007, 06:57 PM
lol i been playin psu sine the rel date and only seen a gm do his/her job once lol sega depends to much on players repoting other players now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Soukosa
Apr 2, 2007, 07:21 PM
What would a GM do? Sneak around invisible and then play with your mind to see if you're a bot before banning you just because some idiot might have reported you? (Those from iRO should know what I mean). Being mostly instanced, PSU doesn't exacly need GMs as badly as other MMOs. You also can't expect them to be every where or just sit around in every lobby every day to catch idiots to ban (which is true of any MMO really).

HerdsmanOfYrr
Apr 2, 2007, 09:21 PM
On 2007-04-02 16:09, DikkyRay wrote:

On 2007-04-02 16:05, HerdsmanOfYrr wrote:

Im sorry that some people cannot catch sarcasm in my posts T.T
I could get angry like other assoles on here, but actually i'd have to agree: Most of my posts are stupid.
But at the same time, most of my stupid posts make people laugh, and that in turn, makes me happy.
Just keep in mind im acting stupid on purpose

well as long as it is purposeful i apologize...its just that there are people here who have made claims similar in all seriousness.