PDA

View Full Version : Screen Shots?

_Wolf_
Apr 3, 2007, 03:04 PM
I have the 360 version and ive always wanted take pics of my coolarooni moments but the only way i know how to is with the computer but like i said before i have 360 so if someone could help thanks

P.S. i dont want someone to take pictures i want something to take pictures

thank you

Midicronica
Apr 3, 2007, 03:10 PM
The only thing I know about is that Gamebridge 1400 capturing device. Try looking for that. They're pretty expensive.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Moses on 2007-04-03 13:16 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Apr 3, 2007, 03:11 PM
There's only 2 ways for any console player to take these pictures. Use a PC Capture Card, or to take them with a camera and upload the pictures to a PC.

_Wolf_
Apr 3, 2007, 03:11 PM
thank you ill start searching

Kaydin
Apr 3, 2007, 03:14 PM
I'm on PC, so I'm not 100% sure about this, but a Newegg search comes up with this. (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812193020)

Akaimizu
Apr 3, 2007, 03:17 PM
The only thing I really wish, is for somebody to make a decently priced Capture card that can capture Digital VGA or High Def stuff to the PC. All the affordable ones are standard def, and not too good. They, however, work great for graphics that don't require to be too sharp.

For instance, I noticed most of the cheaper capture cards are nice for *closeups* because all the details aren't much at a high resolution level. They look pretty clear. But for those group shots, or far away pictures, the standard capture card images look worse and worse.

pionear
Apr 3, 2007, 03:17 PM
Can you use PC capture cards with the PS2? I took some pics with my DV camera, and they OK, but lack that 'crisp/clear' look that the PC gamers post here.

Akaimizu
Apr 3, 2007, 03:19 PM
The DV can also take some very clear pics, but it's very important in knowing your camera settings and proper lighting. Bad lighting, in any digital camera, can easily blur pictures outside of just lighting issues. Good lighting and camera settings vastly improves the shot quality. The main advantage of the digital camera, is that, if you have one, it's by far the cheapest way to capture High Definition screenshots. With proper settings (lighting), you can get some great shots; though it takes a little practice to learn what works best.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-03 13:20 ]</font>