PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: The Tri-War of Gurhal! (Chapter 5 finished! Now with

DikkyRay
Apr 3, 2007, 07:05 PM
Allright. Ima try my hand at another fanfic. The PSO one was not working out.... So anyway...

Prelude:
The year is AC0150. One-hundred and fifty years after the Unification Wat ends, a new war is starting to Sprout. The Three Manufacturers, Yohmei, GRM, and Tenora, have taken over the Gurhal System. The three are now not only rival Manufacturers, but rival armies as well! There are no more Guardians, no more rouges, no more Communion of Gurhal, no more Illuminus. There are only three names spoken: Yohmei, GRM, and Tenora. There are many battles being fought on the three planets, for the Guardian Colony was bombed by Tenora and was destroyed. The Manufactureres reside on their home planet. Kubara Co. was taken over by GRM, but was blown to peices when Tenora found out. The Races know no boundaries. Just because Casts live on Parum, did not stop them from supporting Tenora. For the Manufacturers supply their Soldiers with weapons. This story is about a certain GRM Unit. Their travels, their experiances. Their War.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2007-04-03 18:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2007-04-03 18:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2007-04-04 16:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2007-04-08 21:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2007-04-15 17:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2007-04-16 17:55 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Apr 3, 2007, 08:09 PM
Before I Start, I better introduce the GRM Unit!

Character Bios:

Name: Dikky
Race: Human
Class: Fortegunner
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Gen. Info: Dikky and VR go way back. They were best friends even before they became part of GRM. Dikky’s father was killed by Tenora at the beginning of the War, and he’s out for revenge. He is the “asshole” of the group. He does things without thinking, and constantly harasses Din, much to her dismay.

Name: VR Raiden
Race: Cast
Class: ForteFigher
Weapon: Axe
Gen. Info: Best friends with Dikky. Was Asher’s roommate during the GRM training. He is much more serious than His friend. Although he would like to joke around with Dikky, he knows his rank cannot allow it. While everyone respects him, the man he looks up to is his Captain. Goes by Vr.

Name: Asher
Class: FighGunner
Weapon: Double Saber
Gen. Info: VR Raiden’s roommate. He chose not to become a second Lieutenant, despite Vr pleading for him to get promoted. Asher and Dikky seem to hate each other. This is not true however, as both respect each other as men and Soldiers. He likes to draw and likes to go by Art.

Name: Tyler
Class: Fighgunner
Weapon: Twin Saber
Gen. Info: The Second Sergeant in the Unit. Like Dikky, he tends to act without thinking. He has chilled out since he was wounded in the leg. He has sworn that he would protect Sheeya because she saved his life. He is an Orphan since birth, and has a “Little sister” named Kumari whom he is looking for.

Name: Caineghis
Race: Beast
Class: ForteFighter
Weapon: Spear
Gen. Info: The “old man” of the unit. He has seen action even before most of the others in the unit were even bor. A seemingly dark man who is quiet and keeps to himself. Even so, everyone respects him and owes him their lives.

Name: Arcuied
Race: Cast
Class: Protranser
Weapon: Bow (along with traps)
Gen. Info: The youngest of the Unit. At first glance, she would seem like a small crappy Protranser with no use. Yet everyone in her unit would agree without her, things would be a hell of a more difficult. Even though she is the youngest, she is one of the strongest, despite her class. For a strange reason she uses bows. For this reason, Caineghis usually sends her out for recon missions.

Name: Floie
Race: Beast
Weapon: Twin Dagger
Gen. Info: Floie seems out of place on the battlefield. She is ditzy, whiny, and a crybaby. She depends on Tyler frequently. Yet out of the entire group, she is the fastest. Caineghis uses her to run messages to other units.

Name: Dias
Race: Newman
Class: Guntecher
Weapon: Laser
Gen. Info: Even though he is one of the oldest, Dias is new to the group. He is polite, but keeps to himself. In battle he keeps his distance and fires his laser. He is very suspicious…

Name: Din
Class: ForteGunner
Weapon: Rifle
Gen. Info: Din is the Twin Sister of Dyne. She is a much higher rank because of her job. Din is the sniper of the group, and saved a three-star general’s life because of her skill. It seems like she hates Dikky because he constantly hits on her, but it seems to have grown on her. She has a very strong sisterly love towards Dyne.

Name: Dyne
Weapon: Twin Handgun
Gen. Info: Brother of Din. His comrades in his unit all know of Dyne’s…”obsession.” He loves handguns. He has a collection of at least three-hundred antique handguns in his collection. Is good friends with Dikky because he is very immature. Has a very strong Brotherly love towards Din, because she has taken care of him since they were little.

Name: Zio
Class: Fortetecher
Weapon: Rod
Gen. Info: Zio is the only Male force in the unit. Although he is harassed by the other males, it isn’t because of that reason. Because of his job, he is always around Aura and Sheeya. This makes the other soldiers jealous of him. He does not think of the two girls as lust, but rather as a father because he is much more experienced than them.

Name: Aura
Gen. Info: She is known to be the “most beautiful force in all of Gurhal.” Dikky, Asher, and Dyne consider themselves the luckiest men in the world because they get to see her every day. She is very humble, and does not consider herself very pretty, even though she is told that every day. Considers herself sisters with Sheeya.

Name: Sheeya
Gen. Info: When Tyler was shot in the foot by a Tenora sniper, Sheeya ran to his side right away and saved him. Because of this, they fell in love. She is always by his side. Sisters with Aura, she is more obnoxious than her. She developed a close relationship with Dikky because they both have a love for jokes.

DikkyRay
Apr 3, 2007, 08:42 PM
Chapter 1: The Beginning

"Man that was a fucking awesome fight!" Dyne yelled.

"Yea man, we totally whiped some yohmei ass!" Dikky Yelled back.

Dikky and Dyne walked to where Captain Caineghis was. He was showing a map to Vr.

"Alright. You will secure the points at Raffan Here.....and here.... You will take Arcuied, Din, Dias, and Sheeya..."

"Sir, you know Tyler is in the Hospital. Sheeya will go there to see him and-"

"That will have to wait. There have been reports that Three Tenora units have been surveying the area. I need you to go and make sure we are not caught off guard.

"Yes sir. If I may be excused..."

"Floie!" Caineghis yelled.

"Yes sir!"

"Go and warn Colonol Devon that there might be a Tenora counter-offensive."

As Floie runs off, Aura and Zio arrived, discussing TECHNIQUES.

"You see, Aura, when you hold the rod up when you use a RA-type technique, there will be more force when the attack slams down."

"Ah i see.... Im sorry..."

"No no." Zio Laughs. "I Just wanted you to know. You are a very good force. You are -"

"Extremely attractive?" Dikky asked.

"Dikky." Caineghis said. "Now is not the time. Everyone! Form up for debriefing!"

Everyone save Floie, Vr, Din, Dias, Arcuied, and Sheeya stood around Caineghis.

"Now, as you know the Yohmei Corp sent around half a division of soldiers to capture East Raffon. Thanks to the 34th brigade which includes our unit fought them off. Now, i am sure that you saw it..... The flash of light that almost killed Tyler. We believe that Yohmei....might have discovered new Techs. The heads of GRM of nicknamed this "Grants." Now, i highly doubt they would sacrifice around 50 soldiers to show off a new tech. I believe that they had a bigger reason to attack her-"

"Captain! Captaaaaiiiin!!!!" A soldier ran up. "An entire division of Yohmei soldiers has snuck near Holtes city through the Endrum labs!"

"What! Allright, I understand. Everyone! The time is now! Asher. You take everyone but Zio to the labs. Zio and I have business to attend to."

"Yes sir. Everyone, move out!" Asher Yelled.

"Long live GRM!" Caineghis yelled as they ran off."

~end~

Will the Yohmei attack succeed? Why are Caineghis and Zio running off at this time? Will Tyler die in the hospital and never appear? Only time will tell.....

DikkyRay
Apr 4, 2007, 06:31 PM
Chapter 2: Counterattack?
Last time on Dragonbal Z, Freiza and Cell team...wait wrong thing...oops.

"Allright everyone! Sonce Caineghis is not present, I will be taking control of the unit."

"Asher, you sure you gonna be O.K.?" Aura asked.

"Yes Aura, do not Worry. I have quite a few battles under my belt, i should be fine."

"But-"

"Dont worry Aura," Dikky said. "If anything we should be worried about you. That last battle took a lot out of you. We saw you throwing up and verything...."

Aura begins to cry softley. Dyne goes and slaps Dikky.

"Dikky, now is not the time for that. Listen up for Mission briefing! As Caineghis said before a Division of Yohmei troops is making its way through the Endrum Lab. We have the task of holding them off until reinforcements arrive."

"Hold on there Asher." Dyne Said. "there are only the our of us. How the fuck are we supposed to hold of an attack?"

"Do not worry, although there are only four of us, there are other GRM Units fighting there already. We have found a position perfect for you and Dikky to snipe. I will take the front of the hallway, and Aura will support. If you are still worrying, we can always team up with another unit. I am sure that Colonol Saithe will allow us to-"

"Colonol Saithe? Jesus Christ I'd rather die than join with him..." Dikky muttered.

"You really hate him dontcha?" Dyne laughed.

"Meh, the Dick always looked down on me when i was in the Unit. If i stayed there any longer i probably would have turned myself over to Tenora for an easy death."

"Dikky..." Aura said softley.

"Aura, stick around with me, Me and Dyne will protect you no matter wh-"

"Fuck! They're here!" Dyne yelled.

"Gogogo! Dikky, take position on that balcony. Dyne make sure no one gets to him. Now is the Time to show them what we can do!" Asher screamed as he brandished his Doublesaber.

Around twenty Yohmei soldiers poured in. Dikky Started firing his Launcher, injuring several. Dyne could not get in very many shots without the risk of hitting Asher. It seemed as the battle was going smoothly though. Until something strange happened.

"Huh?" Dikky said.

"What the... They are retreating?" Dyne replyed. "Asher come back here!"

"Sir," Dikky started on,"How many did we get?"

"Out of the twenty i would say five or six are dead or wounded. Mighty fine work out there Dikky."

"I may be an asshole, but when it comes down to it, i make sure my friends are safe."

"Allright. Be prepared for mor-" *BOOM*"What the hell?"

"Holy shit! Sir, There are sixty, no seventy coming out from that tunnel! Everyone run! Dikky, grab Aura and get the hell outta here!"

"Dammit...how long have we been running for?" Dikky gasped.

"Uhm. Mr Dikky...."

"Aura i have told me before, its just Di-"

"Oh shit....." Dyne said.

"Well," Asher told them, "It seems we are surrounded."

"GRM Dogs!" A Newman yelled.

"Burn in Hell!" Dikky Responded.

"What did you say? You little Prick.."

The Newman retaliated by thrusting the butt of his laser right into Dikky's abdomen.

"Urk!"

"Stop don't hurt him!" Aura cried.

"Well well well. Look what we have here boys! A pretty fine female we got here. And what a mouth. Dont worry Sweety.... I have done this before

The Newman grabbed Aura's Shirt when *BOOM* An earth shattering explosion rocked the wall about 200 yards away.

"Looks like we arrived just in time haven't we?" Arceuid said.

"Good job Arc!" Tyler said.

"It matters not!" Vr yelled, "It is time to spill some Yohmei blood!"

"VR! Wait!" Caineghis yelled.

"I Suggest you hold your position there Cast!" The Newman who hurt Dikky replyed.

"I suppose you are the Yohmei Commander, Devient." Caineghis said.

"Indeed i am." Devient replyed. "It seems you have more sense than your little friends over here. I knew our little plan would work!"

"And just what do you mean?" Vr said back.

"This attack was a diversion. The main bulk of the Yohmei Army is marching towards Holtes as we speak." Caineghis said.

"Captain, if i may?" Zio responded. "If you knew this, why didn't you do anything?"

"It is very simple!" Devient yelled. "Because we have an edge! We have the power of G- !!!"

*Shwang!* A shot was fired from a rifle. A perfectly placed bullet pierced the skull of Devient and he fell. That is when Caineghis' Unit, the Fighting 14th Unit of the 64th GRM Army struck. Asher Leg swiped three newmans while Vr slayed them with his mighty Axe. Floie snuck by several of the Yohmei soldiers then spun her daggers in a manner that confused her enemies. That is when Tyler struck by throwing one of his sabers at a Human, then slicing him in half with his other blade. Cainghes himself cut down 10 soldiers at once with a swing of his mighty spear. The scuffle of the drasticly outnumbered lasted only twenty minutes. Not a single Yohmei soldier was left breathing.

"Dikky are you all right, can you hear me?" Zio asked.

"Y......I cagn.....her........ *cough cough*"

"Allright. Here goes one more time. RESTA!"

"*cough cough* ok....i......think i'll be....ok...."

"Hey Captain."

"Yes Dyne?"

"Do i need to ask who shot Devient?"

"No..."

"Allright! Great job sis!"

"Well little brother, i am a first class sniper."

"Sir!" Tyler said. "Is it true about Holtes? Will the Yohmei army really attackk it?"

"If we had not known sooner, they might have. Luckily enough Colonol Devon knew ahead of time contacted a General."

"Ok thats good...." Tyler said as he ran off to talk with his friends.

"Asher! I need you to tell me what happened here beforehand."

"Yes Captain Caineghis! Well, as you told me, I took Dikky, Dyne, and Aura to the labs. We were set up a position about three blocks ahead when we first Encountered some Yohmei. We fought off about twenty or so when they retreated. We thought we caught a break, but about half an hour later, 50 or so showed up! We ran here where we were surrounded."

"Around what time did you encounter the Yohmei?

"Hmm. I'd say around Thirteen hundred hours. Why?"

"Its nothing. Everyone, dismissed! I will see you all for debriefing in Eighteen Hundred Hours!"

As everyone walked away, Caineghis pondered to himself. "I do not understand. I Sent Dias to help them...."

"Hey Tyer you are out of the Hospital!" Dyne said.

"Of course i am! Couldnt let you sissies have all the fun!"

"Yea yea whatever.... Wanna go get drunk before debriefing?"

"Oh hell yea. lets go!"

~End~

What was Yohmei's true goal? Where was Dias during all of this? Find out in the next chapter!

... Ok i really need help. I need people to provide me with names. I had to think for like, five minutes to come up with Devient (seriously WTF? What kind of name is that?). I would use more of my friends names.... but *spoiler alert!* some soldiers will be killed off, and i do not want someone to get angry/mad if they are So if you, the reader, could give me some names for
Newmans, Beasts, Humans, and Casts (real anmes, not like "MajikalUser!") that would be a huuuuuuge help!
I mean, what is better than a chance to beat the hell out of me? If you provdie names, You could be the next one to knock the wind out of me!

Sgt_Shligger
Apr 7, 2007, 09:31 PM
Well, names... Shouldn't be too hard if the characters aren't really detailed. Also, Devient. . . You really don't need a name for a chracter that will only be used once in the story, I'd recommend referring to him as "The Yohmei Commander" which would serve just as well.

DikkyRay
Apr 8, 2007, 12:19 PM
On 2007-04-07 19:31, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
Well, names... Shouldn't be too hard if the characters aren't really detailed. Also, Devient. . . You really don't need a name for a chracter that will only be used once in the story, I'd recommend referring to him as "The Yohmei Commander" which would serve just as well.

I was thinking about just saying "commander and stuff like that, but if i keep on using yohmei, people will start to think, "wait yohmei commander? Wasnt he killed in chapter x?" Cuz some people, as i have seen online, do not know Army ranks :/

(chapter 3 will be up later tonight)

DikkyRay
Apr 8, 2007, 11:50 PM
Chapter 3- I hate Flying

"Everyone, give me your full attention!" Caineghis yelled.

"I think that means stop drawing Fag." Dikky said.

"Fuck you...." Asher replied.

-Caineghis Punches Dikky and Art in the back of their heads.-

"Everyone pay attention, a four star general has given a new command. Since the Yohmei attack has failed, we will now go on the offensive. We are to fly to Apagi islands."

"Don't you mean agata sir?" Vr asked.

"No. Another Island formation is our target Agata is going to be attacked by another Division. They are going from there through Karuka.... WAit that is not important. Our mission is to seize Apagi islands for more Carriers to land.

"So are we the only ones going to Attack this Apagi?" Din asked.

"Oh come one Sis, with our guns we dont have to worry about anything!"

"Yes Din, we will." Zio responded, "It seems unfortunate, but it is small enough for us to capture.

"So seeing as this is new territory, will i be scouting the area?" Arcuied said.

"No. This will be too dangerous, for this will be enemy territory." Vr replied.

"Allright, everyone." Asher said,"Is it all right for everyone to meet in Holtes at 0400 hours tomorrow morning?"

"Yes Asher. Everyone, move out!" Caineghis bellowed.

"Ms. Floie... are you ok?" Aura said meekly.

"Y-y-yes.... Its just I.....Hate Flying."

"Well, that sucks for you!" Tyler laughed.

-Sheeya slaps Tyler-

"Don't be such a dick. Look shes really scared!" Sheeya said.

"Floie."

"Yes Captain?"

"I'm sorry, but you are going to have to go with us..."

"But i hate flying!"

"Oh man Dikky! Can you believe it! Neudaiz! Oh i hop i can get my hands on some ortatores...." Dyne squeeled.

"haha riiiiight. Like we're that for pleasure. Hey Dias, you ok? I know we are attacking your home but...they are our enemies!"

"Yes Dikky...I'm fine... Just let me rest for a bit..."

"Allright. Well, seeing as everyone else is leaving, me and Dyne are gonna head out as well. See ya."

"Ok...Goodbye....Good they are gone." *click click* "Yes sir. This is Dias. No, i do not believe they are on to us. Yes sir, Apagi. Heh, do not worry, I will make sure that the Fucking Beasts' blood is spilled..."

~End Chapter 3~
Just what is going on here? Who is Dias really, and What are his plans? Will Floie Be able to fly? Will this plan go off without a hitch? Find out next time...in the Tri-War of Gurhal!

Wooo third chapter and im feeling good. Much better than my old fanfic lol... No comments...not sure if thats god or bad XD. Nothing good nothing bad...ill just play the ignorance card and day thats good

Dante1
Apr 9, 2007, 08:00 PM
lol,the suspense thing is kinda like DBZ,I like the story its good

DikkyRay
Apr 15, 2007, 07:26 PM
This time on Dragonball Z! Goku has finally found all the Dragonballs to save the wor- Oh wrong thing...

Episode 4- No...not now....

"Allright! Apply pressure on her wound!"

"Hold on Floie! Just hold on..."

"Dammit don't die on us!"

"Ah!...I...I don't wan....to di....."

"Zio! Aura! Sheeya! Is she O.K.?" Arcuied asked.

"I...I don't know!" Aura stammered, then started crying.

"Dammit Aura! No she won't!" Zio yelled. "Sheeya! God damn it! More pressure!"

"Y-yes sir!"

"Ah! It...Hurts!"

"Captain! What happened!?!?" Vr asked. "Everyone! Over here now!"

"Well Vr... Floie was able to disarm a Newman who was about to cast Gigrants on us. When she did, he took out a concealed photon dagger....and almost got her heart...It....it was poisoned."

"Those fucking pieces of..." Dikky started.

"AHHH!"

"Floie just hold on! Hold... Hold my hand!" Art gasped.

Floie grips Art (Ashers) hand. She squeezes it while Zio tries to get out the poison.

"Dias." Tyler asked,"Why can't they just use resta or reverser on her?"

"Don't you remember? The explosion that happened around thirty years ago. It made all the Resta spells useless. We had to go back to the seemingly barbaric days with bandages and medecine..." Dias replied.

"My god what happened?" Dyne asked.

"No! Floie!" Din cried.

"She... Shes breathing more slowly! Shes going to be ok!" Zio yelled.

"Oh thank you God!" Aura screamed.

"Floie...can you hear me?" Caineghis said slowly.

"Y-yes...I am...feeling a bit bet-"

A shot was fired, killing Floie instantly. Dias started running.

"NOOOOO!" Art screamed.

"That prick! He...He got Floie!" Dikky cried.

"After him!" Vr yelled.

"She was alive!" Zio was crying, "She was in my arms alive and now... now shes dead....

"No! Everyone regroup. Although this is shocking...."

"Shut the hell up Caineghis! She.... Our Floie.... My Floie...." Art started crying.

"Art...I am truely sorry, but we cannot let anyone risk their lives. This may be a trap to kill another..." Caingeghis replied.

"I...asked her to marry me..."

"What? Art... why didn't you say anything?" Vr asked.

"I wanted to keep it a secret. After this batle, me and her were going to elope. But now..." Art had a sadistic grimace. "That fuck Dias killed her! I swear by the holy Light... His Blood Will Be Spilled!"

Caineghis Slapped Art across the face.

"Calm the hell down!" Caineghis then proceeded to slap Art again. "You cannot let yourself be fooled. Dias is just trying to lure us in. Lets regroup at the base, we'll go on from there..."

"That Prick..." Dikky said. "How could he... I remember him acting strange at the base at holtes but..."

"I know Dikky, we have been monitering Him for awhile. He was a suspected spy. Now we know. Lets give her a proper burial then head back..." Caineghis had watery eyes.

The Unit buried Floie right then and there. There was no coffin. Every person there cried. The sky was blood red....

~end~

Will The Unit catch Dias? Will Tenora EVER make an appearance? Will Dikky Be able to think of another name for a replacement? Find out next time on DRAGON BALL Z DANA NA NA NANA NA NAAAAAAAAAA

Er... I mean the TRI WAR OF GURHAL.

THnks for Shligger and Dante for the feedback.
One question, do people want to see the battles? I have no idea how to portray them..thats why i just implied there was one. If anyone has any tips on what to do.... I may include you! :D

DikkyRay
Apr 16, 2007, 07:55 PM
Chapter 5- T-t-t-tenora!

"Yo! Dyne! Shes on!" Dikky yelled.

Dikky, Dyne, Tyler, and Zio all run to the Bases T.V.

"Woo, as much as I hate Yohmei...Their women sure are nice!" Zio laughed.

"pedofile..." Sheeya whispered to Aura.

"Hey now girls, just because this newman is hotter than you tw- OW!" Tyler yelped.

Sheeya eyes Tyler. "I'll pinch you harder next time..."

"Shut up! Shes on!" Dyne yelled.

"Hi there Everyone!" A Young Newman said, "(giggles) Its me again! Everyones favorite newsearl Voxie! Im here to tell you all of all the recent Military news!"

"Hmm."

"Captin Caineghis something wrong?" Vr asked.

"No My friend. It is just that-as much as i hate to say it- Dikky and Dynes little 'friend' ver there might give us some insight on recent events. Oh good, Asher, you are well.... Ah girls, you are here now too. We are all gathered. Everyone! Listen to what she has to say.....they do not know we tapped into their news!"

"Well! Everyone! This is not good! A GRM unit has landed in Our sacred Apagi Islands! How dare they!" Voxie does a frusterated dance.

"Dude i think i saw her..."

"But not to worry! Although they captured it, we should not worry. A spy-who shall not be named- killed one soldier, and rigged a bomb to go off in.... Two Hours!"

One word. Not one word was heard by the unit. They were all quiet. until....

"What the fuck are we doing?!? Contact the General here! Get everyone as far away as possible!"

"Amazing..." someone thought to themself, "Although he seems immature, he can really perk up and show esteemed leaership..."

"You heard him!" Cainghis yelled, "Get the hell away from here!"

"Ill contact the general here! Asher! zio! Dyne! Get the girls outta here!"

"Yes sir!" Th three yelled to Vr.

"Sis! Din! Diiiin! You ok? You seem really flushed!"

"Ah... Dyne. Sorry. Just had a strange thought."

"Yea, whatever, lets get out of here!"

"Wait! Whats Dikky doing?!?!" Aura started screaming. "Someone help him!"

Dikky started running muttering to himself. The unit, save Vr, ran like hell as far away from their position as possible. They ended up at the Shikon Transit Route when the bombs went off. Luckily, Vr got in contact with a general, and saved all but one ship. Flames wre everywhere, even though they all were 30 miles away from the site.

"I can't believe it..." Dikky muttered.

"Yea i know Dikky." Sheeya said.

"How can Yohmei just throw away that land?" Dyne asked.

"No guys, not that...." Dikky tried smiling.

"Then what corporal?" Caineghis asked.

"That newman, Voxie...."

"What about her Mr- er Dikky?" Aura meekly replyed.

"She said.... She said Floie was a spy for Tenora!"

~End~

Holy Shit! Did i hear myself correctly?!??! Floie, the ditzy, friendly, talkative beast was actually a spy? I totally did nt see that coming, and im WRITING the story!

Anyway.... What will happen next? Will they go into Hakura temple? Will they hod their position? WIll i know if i spelled Shikon Transit Route corretctly?

Find out next time, on THE TRI WAR OF GURHAL!

Dante1
Apr 16, 2007, 08:17 PM
well I did something like this once and when i did the battle parts I just told what they were doing.

VanHalen
Apr 23, 2007, 09:57 PM
So I read up to chapter 2 right now and I'm really interested in this story. Also you used my favorite company as the protagonist http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif GRM ftw!

DikkyRay
Apr 25, 2007, 03:06 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif IM really busy lately so i havent ebbn keeping up....
Ill try to get at least 2 chapters done this weekend