PDA

View Full Version : Question about psu?

Fudge-Ocelot
Apr 3, 2007, 09:55 PM
I was wondering, i heard that you could make your own character offline after you beat so many missions, and i wonderd if you could just use them all the time or only on certian missions?

VanHalen
Apr 3, 2007, 10:03 PM
Beat Chapter 4 so you can create an offline character.

RMur
Apr 3, 2007, 10:03 PM
I believe that in extra mode, after you create a character you use him/her for the rest of the offline game. But i havent played through the story. Ill I know is they can't be used online.

pineapple
Apr 3, 2007, 10:41 PM
Extra mode is basically story mode without the story. Extra mode missions are unlocked through playing story mode, you must beat it to be able to play all the missions. You'll have to play through story mode as Ethan Waber, but it only takes about 20-25 hours and you never need to level outside of the story missions. Extra mode allows you to create a character and play through all of the offline free missions (which parallel the online missions somewhat). I haven't played extra mode a whole lot, but it is basically story mode with no story or a step between story mode and online play. Also be aware that offline characters can never be taken online and the two modes have some pretty major variations.

Fudge-Ocelot
Apr 4, 2007, 09:25 AM
ok thanks i might go get it now