PDA

View Full Version : Shintsuki_Zashic.....DANCE?!

Nia
Apr 3, 2007, 11:39 PM
I succeeded in synthing the Kubara Daggers know as Shintsuki-Zashic (20% light). But it is a very puzzeling weapon....

PP 412(ok no prob)
Acc 224(again cool)
Att 66 (EXCUSE ME?!)

Discription: A pair of powerful, high-end daggers geared toward the advanced user. (Powerful my ass)

But it gets even wierder.... Rather than the spare button saying "Attack" like all my other weps, Suare is the "Dance" button...DANCE?!?! Even stranger is that my Brother (Male Beast) could not equip it with a PA but I (Fem Human) am able to. Can anyone explain this STRANGE dancing, no PA using, weak ass weapon to me?!

sakodea
Apr 3, 2007, 11:41 PM
Thats why you grind it, thats why they made those kubara weps lol. dunno about the PA and other stuff

Nia
Apr 3, 2007, 11:42 PM
well yea i understang bout Kubara being lower but 66...ouch....

sakodea
Apr 3, 2007, 11:43 PM
im not sure then we would have to wait till A grinder's can be made then see how much it raises it How many stars is it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sakodea on 2007-04-03 21:44 ]</font>

Nia
Apr 3, 2007, 11:47 PM
to be honest i dont care as much about the 66 att as i do about the whole dance button... just weird... oh and its only 7 star

sakodea
Apr 3, 2007, 11:48 PM
yeah by the time u grind it it should be better then the other 7 Star dagger. But what does it do when u use the button?

Nia
Apr 3, 2007, 11:50 PM
it attacks! thats it! i just says Dance instead of Attack.... and no PA for male beasts at least, maybe other sex/race combos...

MaximusLight
Apr 4, 2007, 12:00 AM
The Serafi get "Dance" instead of attack as well, so this might be for all kubara daggers, any notes on the attack speed or PP regeneration.

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 4, 2007, 12:05 AM
I have this dagger as a male beast and I have set a PA to it...

THE JACKEL

Nia
Apr 4, 2007, 12:24 AM
interesting...it was saying that the PA was linked, but he was unable to use or ever see it mapped to the Triangle button, a glitch maybe. I havent really used it yet, so when i do i will see about speed and PP regen.

-Shimarisu-
Apr 4, 2007, 05:12 AM
%>ATP and twin daggers have dick for atp anyway, you may as well make the kubara as they have great PP.

omegapirate2k
Apr 4, 2007, 07:43 AM
I bet you'll be laughing in our faces once you can grind it >_>

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 4, 2007, 10:51 AM
so will I lol

and i thought the Kub daggers were 8*?

Nia
Apr 5, 2007, 02:31 AM
ZOMG typo! they ARE 8*...... Sorry! And back to my main question...WTF IS DANCE?! is this gonna mean something in the future...? YARGH!

Nia
Apr 5, 2007, 02:33 AM
OMG I AM SO DRUNK RIGHT NOW

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nia on 2007-04-05 00:34 ]</font>

Zarbolord
Apr 5, 2007, 02:35 AM
I have a feeling the expansion has something to do with this... (I have photon whips and other weps which could have dancing abilities in mind... if you see what I mean...).

Nia
Apr 5, 2007, 02:37 AM
so dance is attack as of right now, but dance will be something different in AoI... hmmmm Like the 3x combo standard attack could be like a built in PA w/o using PP or something (still drunk)

pikachief
Apr 5, 2007, 02:37 AM
...... umm some kubara daggers just say dance instead of attack..... WHO CARES!

i want it just because it says dance instead of attack!

like i want the twin harrison fans because they say smack instead of attack! XD

Zarbolord
Apr 5, 2007, 02:39 AM
Thats a very basic logic, but without any effect http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nia
Apr 5, 2007, 02:39 AM
oh ok, so its of no real difference... "who cares?" well.... i care if it makes a difference! Sorry if i offended you with my question GEEZ (still drunk)

Zarbolord
Apr 5, 2007, 02:41 AM
SEGA will not go on into changing something just to make it look better that easily, I think they have something in mind. I mean, the smack for twin harisan gives an effect, I wonder what they'll add to daggers.

pikachief
Apr 5, 2007, 02:41 AM
sorry its just that your making a big deal out of teh game bieng silly and sorta cool by putting dance instead of attack..... i thought u would've known when u pressed dance and it attacked

Nia
Apr 5, 2007, 02:46 AM
LMAO! My drunken shyt talking is getting the better of me! I was only kidding! I just have never seen this and it realy made me think the same way Zarbolord is thinking! I mean c'mon, the fun of having something COOL is that OTHER PEOPLE CAN SEE IT! knowwhatimean! So i figured if this said dance, maybe i could do something cool with it! (still very, very drunk!)

Weeaboolits
Apr 5, 2007, 03:03 AM
the dance thing sounds like the Harisen, what with its "Smack" command http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nia
Apr 5, 2007, 03:08 AM
unfortunately my Harrison synth failed with 90% success rate!!!!!! YARGH!!!! I seem to have the best luck with 50ish % success rate :/

Weeaboolits
Apr 5, 2007, 03:36 AM
Use Gravity Strike with the Harisen, it's nearly as entertaining as Flying Dutchman in SCII with the Imitation Sword http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif