PDA

View Full Version : little SUV help...

majan
Apr 4, 2007, 12:41 AM
can someone help me out and let me know wat each suv does?the item description doesnt exactly go into it too well..

I know sturm buster,so wat are the other ones?

base it on....

damage-
how you aim it-
if it hits everything in the room-
debuffs(burning,zalure,etc.)

thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: majan on 2007-04-03 22:42 ]</font>

Zorafim
Apr 4, 2007, 12:44 AM
There's the mech gun thingy that fires bullets in a line, and another that does a sweeping motion.
Same for laser, but the concentrated one has a fan shape.
Then there's the one with rockets that hits everything in the room.
And the punchy one that only attacks four times for pitiful overall damage.

Sorry I can't offer any actual information, maybe when I'm not tired I'll help.

A2K
Apr 4, 2007, 01:15 AM
Hegel Buster is a gatling gun system that fires in a sweeping pattern (starts to your left, then sweeps right). Enemies caught in the crossfire are launched upward. It costs 2500 and leaves enemies with their attack power lowered. Effective against groups of smaller enemies, not so much against large creatures like mini-bosses and bosses.

Rafal Buster is also a gatling gun system, but instead of sweeping, it simply blasts whatever is in front of you. Enemies that are caught in its fire are pushed back--sometimes pushed out of range. It also costs 2500, and the effect that it leaves on enemies is defense down. Can be difficult to aim, as many enemies run around (great for slower ones arranged in a line, though).

Biltz Buster is the sweeping laser system. It fires a laser in the same sweeping pattern as Hegel, but instead of applying an attack debuff, it paralyzes them for a short while, leaving them unable to move at all. The effect usually fades before you can take advantage yourself, but your teammates might be able to take advantage of it.

Grom Buster is the concentrated fire laser system. Same caveats as Rafal: it costs 6000 and leaves enemies shocked (can still move and cast TECHNICs, but not physically attack you).

Sturm Buster fires a missile volley into the air, launching upward and burning any enemies in the surrounding area. No aiming is required, and leaves enemies burning. Costs 10000. Very effective against large groups of enemies.

Meteor Buster summons a power arm system that hits enemies in your immediate vicinity (as in, the ones surrounding you, mainly). It has an added confusion effect, but it doesn't seem to last particularly long at all--most enemies shrug it off before they get up. Damage is high, but it hits less times, meaning that misses can take quite a bit out of the total damage dealt. It costs 12000, but many come to the conclusion it isn't quite worth the cost. If you find it in a player shop at a discount, though, personally, I'd add it to the collection anway.

Turambar
Apr 4, 2007, 02:48 AM
One thing about the Meteor Buster however, is its relatively short "summoning" time compared to all the other SUVs, making it easier hit your targets before they move out of range.

DavidNel
Apr 4, 2007, 10:55 AM
I'm using the meteor buster. Why? Because it gives you big freaking arms! What is cooler than that? Oh, damage you say? Effeciancy (sp?) you say? Becayse meteor buster is probably the worst SUV?

I recomend buying the Strum buster if you want the "best" SUV, but I also recomend the meteor buster because it's awsomesauce.

3R
Apr 4, 2007, 11:23 AM
I recommend you to buy Sturm and Grom, then switch to one or another depending on what do you want to hit, sturm for large groups of enemies and grom for bosses and minibosses.

This may interest you, if you have your SUV gauge full you can switch SUV weapons without losing all the charge.

Alpha-Hunter
Apr 4, 2007, 11:29 AM
This I did not know! Will have to bu another SUV when I get home, lol.

On 2007-04-04 09:23, 3R wrote:

This may interest you, if you have your SUV gauge full you can switch SUV weapons without losing all the charge.

Golto
Apr 4, 2007, 02:01 PM
Yes that is usefull. When I fill my suv gauge I switch to me/ hp restore. Since there are only 3 ways to lose suv charge; dying, using it, or leaving the field (going outside to the lobby etc).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Golto on 2007-04-04 12:02 ]</font>