PDA

View Full Version : A GIANT F**KING RAPPY JUST POPPED UP IN MY ROOM

imfanboy
Apr 4, 2007, 03:08 AM
So there I was, peacably swapping some weapons to my wartecher from the common box, I turn away from the common box, and behind me a GIANT YELLOW RAPPY just pops up, jumps once, and vanishes!

I kid you not!

He was taller than my wartecher, which means he would have brushed the little bar between the display room and the sleeping area! He was about the size of a tall male character wearing a rappy suit.

I won't lie, he scared the f**king s**t out of me. Very startling. Was this some kind of freaky technical glitch? Has anyone seen any similar glitch?

Gawd, I wish I could have screenshotted it... stupid PS2.

Skuda
Apr 4, 2007, 03:15 AM
riiight...

Please.. don't try to grab for attention like this. It's embarrassing for all of us.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Shiryuu
Apr 4, 2007, 03:16 AM
It's hax. Check your visitor's list and report. :/

Garanz-Baranz
Apr 4, 2007, 03:16 AM
My guess... A hacker who actually broke though SEGA's GameGuard system...

Hacking up a Rappy Suit, and doing a Server Swap, and hit your room on accident.

Eh, it's probably nothing to be conserned over unless your room was passworded.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Apr 4, 2007, 03:24 AM
its false this is a joke, since i know for a fact that you cant hack cloths.

Garanz-Baranz
Apr 4, 2007, 03:29 AM
On 2007-04-04 01:24, FO-RA-HUnightv wrote:
its false this is a joke, since i know for a fact that you cant hack cloths.

There's a HIGH chanc this game is writen in HEX codes, like PSO was, thus making 'BankMod' posible...

Basically, If they 'rewrite' the code of... say... a Saber, they can make it into any existing Item, but sence SEGA designed the Item List to be in 5 stacks, It's likely they used a common article of clothing to create such an Item.

Also, sence this game is not 'downloaded' directly, excludinbg missions, the Items are all on the Disk itself, and thus can be acessed.

Tan
Apr 4, 2007, 03:29 AM
wow strange..... a rappy in a room sure you havnt got one of those rappy house items in your room you never remember putting up?? it could happen

whod wanan be a rappy anyway everyone will just ry and kil you and pluck you to death

Miyoko
Apr 4, 2007, 04:22 AM
*Ahem* To attest to the old internet saying...

Screenshots or it didn't happen.

Angelo
Apr 4, 2007, 04:26 AM
PICS OR GTFO!

I'd risk getting banned for clothes hax.

That's how much I want a new outfit.

Mayu
Apr 4, 2007, 04:27 AM
On 2007-04-04 02:22, Miyoko wrote:
*Ahem* To attest to the old internet saying...

Screenshots or it didn't happen.

Soukosa
Apr 4, 2007, 04:34 AM
What drugs were you on? Can you share some of it? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

imfanboy
Apr 4, 2007, 05:18 AM
I dunno - maybe I was just half asleep, but I don't generally hallucinate giant rappies standing behind my character, doing the male F2 chat. O.o I could see hallucinating an ORDINARY rappy, seeing as how I was prepping to rappy hunt (Found: 1 spawn, 2 eggs) but one taller than my character? I don't think it was some weird glitch from the rappies inside the eggs she's got in her room, because this rappy had legs...

Visitor log shows nothin'; the last guy who visited my room did so about 4 hours before I saw the apparition. Besides, it's my shop character. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

And I wish I DID have a screenshot. I hardly need to 'grab' for attention; my forthcoming comprehensive fortetecher and wartecher guides (set forth in the same style as my GT guide) should get enough of that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Oh well. I'll sign it off as an illusion created by my over-hopeful mind. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Just forget I posted...

But at least I amused one or two of you. I hope. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rashiid
Apr 4, 2007, 06:34 AM
THREAD = http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

tha f**k were you thinkin....

SuperRygar
Apr 4, 2007, 06:47 AM
ya, you might as well have just said that M.J. came into your room and moonwalked out the door >.<

3R
Apr 4, 2007, 07:40 AM
Follow the white rappy to its hole Alice

omegapirate2k
Apr 4, 2007, 07:45 AM
On 2007-04-04 04:47, SuperRygar wrote:
ya, you might as well have just said that M.J. came into your room and moonwalked out the door >.<

He did that to me once.

Sychosis
Apr 4, 2007, 07:49 AM
Hmm. I've never known fanboy to be an attention whore...

If true, I'd chalk it up to a once (maybe twice) in a lifetime hacker incident. Real hackers usually aren't interested in small video games like PSU, and I doubt the script kiddies have gotten a hold of a bank mod type code.

omegapirate2k
Apr 4, 2007, 07:51 AM
Hahaha FKL'd.

Katrina
Apr 4, 2007, 09:59 AM
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8830/bigbirdgonewiggidywackyga4.jpg

oh noes!

Moo2u
Apr 4, 2007, 10:48 AM
On 2007-04-04 05:51, omegapirate2k wrote:
Hahaha FKL'd.

FKL are GOOOO!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/Moo2u/Funny%20pics/AgentsArefkl.jpg

PhotonDrop
Apr 4, 2007, 02:55 PM
You PSU players are weird. >.>

In addition, you're only fooling yourself if you think its impossible to hack PSU. BB was server side and it still got hacked, a way will be found.

Uncle_bob
Apr 5, 2007, 12:48 AM
Serious discussions in FKL? You disgust me.

MaximusLight
Apr 5, 2007, 12:51 AM
Big bird FKL'd XD

Mixfortune
Apr 5, 2007, 01:21 AM
On 2002-08-12 03:55, Uncle_bob wrote:

Moving the thread must've caused some sort of disturbance in the temporal wavelengths, forming a fold upon itself and bringing about a loop that rolled back before continuing onwards.

This knot of time flow allowed a slight window with which a post intended for the course of discussion prior to the all encompassing shift fell out of its natural line within the universe and through the thus created hole.

Interestingly enough we may yet witness another post of a purely identical shape and form with similar content within this same thread, the continuance of the intended course of time flowing back through the series of loops and turns and meeting back upon itself and catching the fall out above.

It may however spawn as a mere shadow or faded application of the original, or detach on a tangent that travels in a completely different direction in content, but not in length or caliber.

Interestingly enough we may yet witness another post of a purely identical shape and form with similar content within this same thread, forming a fold upon itself and bringing about a loop that rolled back before continuing onwards.

This knot of time flow allowed a slight window with which a post intended for the course of discussion prior to a tangent that travels in a completely different direction in content, but not in length or caliber.

Moving the thread must've caused some sort of disturbance in a mere shadow or faded application of the original, the continuance of the intended course of time flowing back through the series of loops and turns and meeting back upon itself and catching the fall out above.

Uncle_bob
Apr 5, 2007, 01:29 AM
On 2007-04-04 23:21, Mixfortune wrote:

On 2002-08-12 03:55, Uncle_bob wrote:

Moving the thread must've caused some sort of disturbance in the temporal wavelengths, forming a fold upon itself and bringing about a loop that rolled back before continuing onwards.

This knot of time flow allowed a slight window with which a post intended for the course of discussion prior to the all encompassing shift fell out of its natural line within the universe and through the thus created hole.

Interestingly enough we may yet witness another post of a purely identical shape and form with similar content within this same thread, the continuance of the intended course of time flowing back through the series of loops and turns and meeting back upon itself and catching the fall out above.

It may however spawn as a mere shadow or faded application of the original, or detach on a tangent that travels in a completely different direction in content, but not in length or caliber.

Interestingly enough we may yet witness another post of a purely identical shape and form with similar content within this same thread, forming a fold upon itself and bringing about a loop that rolled back before continuing onwards.

This knot of time flow allowed a slight window with which a post intended for the course of discussion prior to a tangent that travels in a completely different direction in content, but not in length or caliber.

Moving the thread must've caused some sort of disturbance in a mere shadow or faded application of the original, the continuance of the intended course of time flowing back through the series of loops and turns and meeting back upon itself and catching the fall out above.

You've got a piece of spaghetti on the side of your face.

Mixfortune
Apr 5, 2007, 02:34 AM
A mere coin.

Tystys
Apr 6, 2007, 09:05 PM
What scares me is that you actually took time to make that post.

Mixfortune
Apr 7, 2007, 02:50 AM
On 2007-04-06 19:05, Tystys wrote:
What scares me is that you actually took time to make that post.

It's all relative, my dear elementary.

Tystys
Apr 7, 2007, 08:33 AM
*sigh*...

Indeed...

Serephim
Apr 8, 2007, 01:22 PM
Hes on that quality acid.