PDA

View Full Version : How can I farm/afford items?

Dashuto
Apr 4, 2007, 07:03 AM
I haven't played the game since early december. I came back after an extensive hiaitus, and things seem... "Different"?

It seems almost any player shop I go to now, I hardly see weapons, even 6 star ones, for under 200k. It seems like all the player shops I visit, the prices have increased by 1000% or even more for most items.I know how MMO's can get so I'm not really here to whine, I'm looking for a solution to my problem.

How exactly do I make money now to get the items I require..? It seems like a great deal of the games populace is on to something I've missed in my absence.

Tra
Apr 4, 2007, 07:09 AM
farm ray-photons and sell them 50k each I guess?

Eleina
Apr 4, 2007, 07:10 AM
farm all elemental photons and sell em cheaper than other players you'll be in the money real fast

Konstanse_Xx
Apr 4, 2007, 07:19 AM
On 2007-04-04 05:10, Eleina wrote:
farm all elemental photons and sell em cheaper than other players you'll be in the money real fast

I do that, sell them at lowered prices, but not too low, if you sell them at the right price, you'll make a fantastic profit because your shop will have the best deals. XD

A2K
Apr 4, 2007, 07:27 AM
On 2007-04-04 05:03, Dashuto wrote:
something I've missed in my absence.

Cheating that came and went, leaving behind a legacy of duped meseta and inflated prices for even the most mundane of items.

Fortunately enough, things have been calmer for sometime now--nice and patched. As I said, though, the whole affair did leave its mark on things.

Eleina
Apr 4, 2007, 07:29 AM
And then we can thank our PM's for messing up synthesis and letting the duped cash flow into the npc's pockets http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

SuperRygar
Apr 4, 2007, 08:24 AM
you need to be lucky like me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif i had a friend who had 40 mil, so she gave me like 6 mil in total. and last night i joined a game and the guy said it was my lucky day, he was leaving and giving away all his stuff. i got another 6 mill there ^.^ but yeah, while you were gone ppl were pulling money out of their asses so it became worthless. it cant be done anymore, but some shop owners didnt suscribe to the newsletter and dont realize that it cant be done anymore >.< time to start lowering prices guys http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DavidNel
Apr 4, 2007, 08:55 AM
Where is the best place to farm photons at? I've been meaning to ask this for some time. Also, what rank missions give the most photons? They aren't very rare, so would lower mission levels be better?

Eleina
Apr 4, 2007, 08:57 AM
LL c rank for all types of photon
Eastern peril can max out megi photons fast (and other types)
Sleeping warriors for Gra photon

Zorafim
Apr 4, 2007, 11:17 AM
Sleeping warriors for gra photons? I've been doing holy grounds. Are you sure that place has a better gra photon count?

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 4, 2007, 11:39 AM
Eastern Peril had a decent Ray count when it was the hawt mission, of course LL C is easier but yields 0-2/3 per run

TouchOfRed
Apr 4, 2007, 12:29 PM
how much does this stuff go for?

Eleina
Apr 4, 2007, 01:33 PM
On 2007-04-04 09:17, Zorafim wrote:
Sleeping warriors for gra photons? I've been doing holy grounds. Are you sure that place has a better gra photon count?

Yea i was training tech earlier and made 4 gras drop out of 15 enemys..only ban and gra drop there

Dashuto
Apr 4, 2007, 10:43 PM
Okay I searched around and am selling photons for 15k-45k based on which element they are. I also realized rare weapon parts went up so I slapped inverter circuits, vahra nails, and the like into my shop.

A visitor to my shop claimed almost all photons sell well for 10k and that people tend to ignore the prices over 15k even in the case of Ray photons. Is this true? Thank you very much for your help thus far everyone

Sekani
Apr 4, 2007, 10:47 PM
On 2007-04-04 20:43, Dashuto wrote:
A visitor to my shop claimed almost all photons sell well for 10k and that people tend to ignore the prices over 15k even in the case of Ray photons. Is this true? Thank you very much for your help thus far everyone

I don't play on PC so I wouldn't know for sure, but that sounds like a line people use to bullshit their way to a lower price.