PDA

View Full Version : all techs 30

SAtaarcoeny
Apr 4, 2007, 10:27 AM
so i started a new character to see how fast i can lvl and get my techs up to 30 ... it took me 51 days to master everything... so now that i have to forces with all techs to 30 im going to make the strongest NEWMAN fortefighter.. wish me luck on that thers alot of weapons i need for that

Rashiid
Apr 4, 2007, 10:34 AM
err.....ummm...

gl?

JAFO22000
Apr 4, 2007, 10:37 AM
On 2007-04-04 08:27, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
so i started a new character to see how fast i can lvl and get my techs up to 30 ... it took me 51 days to master everything... so now that i have to forces with all techs to 30 im going to make the strongest NEWMAN fortefighter.. wish me luck on that thers alot of weapons i need for that

I wouldn't call leveling techs up unnaturally "mastering".

Sychosis
Apr 4, 2007, 10:37 AM
All the weapons in the world won't let you rival any other race as a fF.

Rashiid
Apr 4, 2007, 10:41 AM
yeah, term here is 'capping'

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 4, 2007, 10:48 AM
On 2007-04-04 08:37, Sychosis wrote:
All the bacon in the world won't let you rival any other race as a fF.

Fix'd

also Newman fF may be waste of time
unless you don't mind decent ATA on hadguns, and using those a lot

JAFO22000
Apr 4, 2007, 10:56 AM
On 2007-04-04 08:48, Flwl3ssCowboy wrote:
also Newman fF may be waste of time

You're trying to warn this guy about wasting time???

Clone365
Apr 4, 2007, 11:03 AM
rofl pwnt >.>

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 4, 2007, 11:06 AM
Maxing all techs gives ya a fresh goal at least >.>

Zorafim
Apr 4, 2007, 11:06 AM
Wait. You're going to cap every spell, and cap every melee PA?

JAFO22000
Apr 4, 2007, 11:13 AM
On 2007-04-04 09:06, Flwl3ssCowboy wrote:
Maxing all techs gives ya a fresh goal at least >.>

True...but so does deciding to poke a sharp stick in your eye until it bleeds.

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 4, 2007, 11:18 AM
I did that, it was easy but it costs a lot

on topic: Do Beast or Cast fT next lol

Allison_W
Apr 4, 2007, 11:31 AM
Cast fTs are all the rage these days. And probably will only get more popular as more S-rank bows come out, considering that the real archers, GTs, can't use them, and CASTs are the best-equipped to make use of the fT's S-rank ranged weapons.

Alpha-Hunter
Apr 4, 2007, 11:32 AM
I have a cast GT and that's taxing enough. I could not imagine a cast fT! Even if it's just for bows.

Akaimizu
Apr 4, 2007, 11:35 AM
A Cast FT with a bow could be neat, actually. I'm still in reserve for how good S-rank Rifles are going to be. If they get an applicable damage boost, or modifier, then I'll love them.

A Cast GT isn't that bad. It's somewhat popular because their bit of DFP boost helps enough as needed. The ATA and ATP is also a boon when you stick with the guns. The main issue you get is with techs, but you do realize that some techs are not TP dependant, and thus you equal a Human GT or Newman GT, in the application of them.

Depending on how you arrange your GT playstyle, you can actually have less of a struggle than a Human GT, in that regard.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-04 09:39 ]</font>

Finae
Apr 4, 2007, 11:44 AM
I dunno, if he had his newman FF at 80/10, all striking pas at 30, a hard/power charge, 50% elemental weapons/armor, he could beat most of the population of FFs as uh, I come across very few well equipped FF beasts or casts. Now ofcourse, if you give a beast or cast the same gear, then well....prepare to feel weak lol. But I'm just saying, majority don't have top of the line gear and if he does have top of the line gear, he should be doing just as well if not better than the other beast/cast FFs.

You're at a greater handicap if its a newman female FF because of the lower atp. Race statistics play a minor role. Its only when you're maxed out level/class/have best gear is when I myself start to factor in a race's statistics when comparing one race to the other in pure damage/defense. Only other thing they are good for is when you can equip x weapon/armor.

Sychosis
Apr 4, 2007, 11:51 AM
If he has top of the line gear already, making a CAST or Beast fF would put that gear to an infinitely better use.

Alpha-Hunter
Apr 4, 2007, 11:54 AM
But the techs that aren't TP dependent are weapon Tech depentant right? please correct me if i'm wrong as i'd love to learc how to make my char a little more viable.

If that is the case though weapon choices are limited because of the cast's low TP. My 50/5 cast GT only has 107 TP! The lowest B rank wand requires 119. I won't reach that until like 55/7 or something like that... until then it's only C rank tenora's hoping for a 3 star day to get a few of them to +10. fun hybrid for sure but kinda limited. still fun though... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

i could sure use a Sori/Force, lol. Anyone wanna trade for a few rappy eggs? PC/PS2

On 2007-04-04 09:35, Akaimizu wrote:
but you do realize that some techs are not TP dependant, and thus you equal a Human GT or Newman GT, in the application of them.

Depending on how you arrange your GT playstyle, you can actually have less of a struggle than a Human GT, in that regard.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-04 09:39 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Apr 4, 2007, 11:56 AM
I wouldn't say Beast and Cast equipping as good weapons/armor is Inifinitely better use, but better use of getting the strongest beef specifically for a class, just like Newman for fT. Though I'm absolutely sure nobody has gone and done this real simple thing, but I think I should take some real initiative to finally put this who Newman FF dissing to rest. I should start a Human and a Newman, and raise the two as simultaneously as possible, and make noted comparisons. Now yes, I'm not comparing to Cast and Beast, but Humans are also not scorned for being FFs, too. I figure I would use the closest-stated group that takes no flak and compare it.

When I have the extra time, I should do that with my last two slots. So many people, with so much time, it's amazing not one of them came up with this simple plan to do, with that time. Instead, they read some letter-comparisons from PSUPedia and be done with it, without even seeing how the numbers really fall and what difference they really make.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-04 10:02 ]</font>

Sychosis
Apr 4, 2007, 12:01 PM
It's just that in all the "needed" stats, compared to Newmans, everyone else has more pluses than minuses. In the case of CASTs, they perform better in ALL "needed" aspects of fF-dom than a Newman.

Akaimizu
Apr 4, 2007, 12:03 PM
Yes, but what if the actual numbers of that plus hardly make a difference, most of the time? That's why I want a REAL human/newman comparison. My theory is that the numbers are so close that the damage, defense, HP statistic, hardly show for much in actual battle. I would like true proof or disproof of that theory. Not just complete discount on Heresay alone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-04 10:04 ]</font>

SAtaarcoeny
Apr 4, 2007, 12:06 PM
i got hard power skill pp save 1 9* ice 50% and 9* 22+ % im going to play fortefighter for like a month but yeah with my money i should have a 50% palete within a week

Zarbolord
Apr 4, 2007, 12:07 PM
On 2007-04-04 09:32, Alpha-Hunter wrote:
I have a cast GT and that's taxing enough. I could not imagine a cast fT! Even if it's just for bows.

Too bad cos my cast is fG GT and fT http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
And I admit their ATA and ATP for fTs ranks up to top and so they'll be the best for bows and cards. Might also work out for madoogs if its based on those stats.

SAtaarcoeny
Apr 4, 2007, 12:07 PM
and i am doing more damage then most the fighters i came across lol

JAFO22000
Apr 4, 2007, 12:12 PM
On 2007-04-04 09:54, Alpha-Hunter wrote:
But the techs that aren't TP dependent are weapon Tech depentant right?

No, they are not. Think of the weapons Tech as an addition to your characters TP. For example, if your character has a base TP of 500 and you are using a rod with a TP of 300, the TP will be 800 for the Techs on that rod. THEN, you have to factor in the %Tech from the actual tech itself and the possible 4-12% bonus for using like techs on the rod to arrive at the TOTAL tech for that particular spell on that particular rod. This total number will appear in partenthesis when you look at each rod/wand in your inventory (I don't believe this factors in the 4-12% bonus though).

Techs which aren't TP dependant (e.g. Jellen, Shifta, Reverser) do not follow these rules. If you are a level 80 FT10 using level 30 Shifta on a Halarod, it will have the same effect as a level 50 FT1 using level 30 Shifta on a Wandra.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JAFO22000 on 2007-04-04 10:21 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Apr 4, 2007, 12:14 PM
On 2007-04-04 10:07, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
and i am doing more damage then most the fighters i came across lol

Again, someone who doesn't get it...

Law of PSU #253: The little number that appears when you strike something is NOT necessarily proportionate to your usefulness in a party.

Zarbolord
Apr 4, 2007, 12:15 PM
I likes my 1400 tech http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
the %s aren't in the number shown, so if u wish to calculate do so.

Alpha-Hunter
Apr 4, 2007, 12:31 PM
thanks, that makes a crap load of sense! so being a cast techer makes you crappy at attack spells because of the lower tp relative to other races, but the buffs/debuffs are pretty much the same considering they are of the same level?

and that's why I would want higher grinded wants as the tech on them adds to my own tp for tp dependant spells, e.g resta, barta, foie, ect...?

On 2007-04-04 10:12, JAFO22000 wrote:

On 2007-04-04 09:54, Alpha-Hunter wrote:
But the techs that aren't TP dependent are weapon Tech depentant right?

No, they are not. Think of the weapons Tech as an addition to your characters TP. For example, if your character has a base TP of 500 and you are using a rod with a TP of 300, the TP will be 800 for the Techs on that rod. THEN, you have to factor in the %Tech from the actual tech itself and the possible 4-12% bonus for using like techs on the rod to arrive at the TOTAL tech for that particular spell on that particular rod. This total number will appear in partenthesis when you look at each rod/wand in your inventory (I don't believe this factors in the 4-12% bonus though).

Techs which aren't TP dependant (e.g. Jellen, Shifta, Reverser) do not follow these rules. If you are a level 80 FT10 using level 30 Shifta on a Halarod, it will have the same effect as a level 50 FT1 using level 30 Shifta on a Wandra.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JAFO22000 on 2007-04-04 10:21 ]</font>

Gryffin
Apr 4, 2007, 12:36 PM
In the name of everything good in this world, give GT's the S in Bows and Cards, and pass their S in Mechs to FG, and maybe twins S to fG or FG as well....

But...yeah...

Alpha-Hunter
Apr 4, 2007, 12:37 PM
My GT would so love to have S rank bows! S Duelies and Bows would make for the win!

Akaimizu
Apr 4, 2007, 12:39 PM
Well, if you're playing a GT, you're not really going to rely too much on those Attack Techs. They're pretty bad on a human, as is. Resta always has some good use, but it really depends on how much you expect to be called upon, for Resta. Now my Human GT is a little more Resta strong than the average, due to my Armor Unit boosting up my TP by 50. Still, I'm more of the emergency or *back up* heal unless I'm the only healer there.

Also, the GT techs are limited to 10, and that's your biggest limiter, right there.

JAFO22000
Apr 4, 2007, 12:49 PM
On 2007-04-04 10:31, Alpha-Hunter wrote:

and that's why I would want higher grinded wands as the tech on them adds to my own tp for tp dependant spells, e.g resta, barta, foie, ect...?

Yes. The more "Tech" on a rod, the more damage you will do. If you were to, right now, put your foie on a Tomoirod and an Ulrod and attack the same creature with each, you would notice the Ulrod foie doing less damage overall than the Tomoirod foie.

Grinding rods and wands adds to the Tech and the PP of the item. The PP increase can help with the TP-dependant techs AND the non-TP-dependant techs by allowing you to cast them more without switching items.

For example, I have two Granarodocs (1449PP and around only 350 or so TP) and a in my pallette for buffs/debuffs only. The high PP allows me to carry less rods at a time. These rods have a low TP compared to other A rank rods, but that is inconsequential as buffs are not TP dependant. In summation, Granarodocs are great as buff rods!!

Akaimizu
Apr 4, 2007, 12:52 PM
Sounds like a plan. I've been steadily improving my wands for that purpose. Once I can get enough resources to really crank out Crozaras, I plan on grinding those guys to see where I can go with them.

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 4, 2007, 01:43 PM
On 2007-04-04 10:36, Gryffin wrote:
In the name of everything good in this world, give GT's the S in Bows and Cards, and pass their S in Mechs to FG, and maybe twins S to fG or FG as well....

But...yeah...

Agreed.

Akaimizu
Apr 4, 2007, 01:47 PM
If they were to give S-class Twins away to a different class, my main will change classes with them. *prepares to hug S-class Twin Gunnies*

Thrash777
Apr 4, 2007, 01:52 PM
Can't you only learn like 26 PAs in total?

Akaimizu
Apr 4, 2007, 01:55 PM
36 PAs at a time.

JAFO22000
Apr 4, 2007, 02:04 PM
On 2007-04-04 11:55, Akaimizu wrote:
36 PAs at a time.

...and it sucks when you have to decide!

If you take S rank bows and cards from the FT's what does that leave them? Wands and Rods...and they are the only class that can use Rods.

AtomicHunter
Apr 4, 2007, 02:09 PM
All that work and your still a crap player, I just dont get it why are you so bad at this game explain it to me please, you cant even tell when someone is lvling photon arts and you judge people when you dont even see what they are doing,furthermore garbage like you should be booted off this game as you dont promote teamwork or community its all about LOOK AT ME, well I think your lame and im not the only one....Get A life
AJAX lvl 80Fortegunner lv 10
All my bullets 30l

Sychosis
Apr 4, 2007, 02:11 PM
On 2007-04-04 12:09, AtomicHunter wrote:
All that work and your still a crap player, I just dont get it why are you so bad at this game explain it to me please, you cant even tell when someone is lvling photon arts and you judge people when you dont even see what they are doing,furthermore garbage like you should be booted off this game as you dont promote teamwork or community its all about LOOK AT ME, well I think your lame and im not the only one....Get A life
All my bullets 30l

Who exactly are we referring to?

AtomicHunter
Apr 4, 2007, 02:16 PM
Satcrapponme

RadiantLegend
Apr 4, 2007, 02:20 PM
More power to you then.

JAFO22000
Apr 4, 2007, 02:36 PM
Aw, I thought he was reffering to me....because I've done a lot of work an am still a crap player.

SAtaarcoeny
Apr 4, 2007, 03:23 PM
On 2007-04-04 12:09, AtomicHunter wrote:
All my bullets 30l

lol u make me lauph but i wont make fun of u cause i dont want this post deleted but i do play with all the best fighters and gunners that doesnt make me a bad guy though i do have weak friends and i do help them out with money but i dont play with noobs srry

SAtaarcoeny
Apr 4, 2007, 03:24 PM
On 2007-04-04 12:16, AtomicHunter wrote:
Satcrapponme

and why do u want me to crap on u thats kinda nasty dude i have a girlfriend srry

HerdsmanOfYrr
Apr 4, 2007, 03:44 PM
On 2007-04-04 13:23, SAtaarcoeny wrote:

lol u make me lauph but i wont make fun of u cause i dont want this post deleted but i do play with all the best fighters and gunners that doesnt make me a bad guy though i do have weak friends and i do help them out with money but i dont play with noobs srry

[/quote]

there is no such thing as a noob. only new inexpireanced players. The only way they will learn is to play and to be shown by other people.

Spark_A_Dutch
Apr 4, 2007, 03:48 PM
SAT you will still be running the techer with us right?? And I can vouge for SAT, cool dude hella powerfull and well I think he has just a little more $ saved up then me. All I can say is check out his pallett after we are able to gring A weapons. I'm #2 Magician in PSU!!!! (lol)

JAFO22000
Apr 4, 2007, 04:59 PM
On 2007-04-04 13:24, SAtaarcoeny wrote:

On 2007-04-04 12:16, AtomicHunter wrote:
Satcrapponme

and why do u want me to crap on u thats kinda nasty dude i have a girlfriend srry

!!!! You crap on your girlfriend???

AtomicHunter
Apr 4, 2007, 05:02 PM
I help noobs every chance i get from running missions to helping out with meseta I guess thats why i never have a problem getting into a party and "awesome" players such as yourself have to spam Number 1 magician in PSU just to get a party if you want to spend all your time soloing in Parum (yes I have your card and i do check up on you because you were extremly rude to me) that makes you a loner not a team player. Help out the community and stop being such a prick and maybe you will get the respect you desire and stop self proclaiming because nobody gives a crap, get with the program and lets make this game a cool place to hang out in(god knows there are too many pricks as it is....
AJAX Fortegunner

Xeph0n
Apr 4, 2007, 05:49 PM
While my opinion is not as extreme as atomichunter, you do seem to come across as the "look at me, i want attention because of what i have" kinda guy (Sataar). Why else post a thread about how youve capped your techs?, seriously, nobody is impressed. People like this irritate the hell out of me, the kind who leave all their gear in their shop and just show it off non stop at the maxmimum amount of cash. Ive got plenty of good gear, with 3 s ranks on 360, yet im not posting any threads saying how great i am. I dont look down on lower levels, and i play with them all the time, you'd be surprised how many lower levels with not so hot gear are very competent players and know how to play well in a team, and how many high levels with 50% weps are complete tools.

Tra
Apr 4, 2007, 06:04 PM
SAtaarcoeny I don't tihnk you can beat me as newman fF, fT or anything at all =)

PALRAPPYS
Apr 4, 2007, 06:15 PM
Hey Sataar maybe you're some play-crazy FT who has all his techs at lv30... but who cares.

You've gotta play the game right too. I believe that one of the best aspects in a player is not always necessarily how they fight, but as cheesy as this sounds, sometimes you need to have kindness too, and not be a total jerk.

Plus I'd absolutely love to see Ryno pwn you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Ryno > You.

Sychosis
Apr 4, 2007, 06:15 PM
On 2007-04-04 16:04, Tra wrote:
SAtaarcoeny I don't tihnk you can beat me as newman fF, fT or anything at all =)

Sounds like he already has.

Edited for clarification.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-04-04 16:16 ]</font>

PALRAPPYS
Apr 4, 2007, 06:17 PM
nvm XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PALRAPPYS on 2007-04-04 16:17 ]</font>

Tra
Apr 4, 2007, 06:20 PM
On 2007-04-04 16:15, Sychosis wrote:

On 2007-04-04 16:04, Tra wrote:

Sounds like he already has.

Edited for clarification.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-04-04 16:16 ]</font>

I don't get it O_O

Sychosis
Apr 4, 2007, 06:20 PM
Sorry, was talking about uh, Starcorny? Stoichiometry? Whatever his name is supposed to be.

But yeah, Ryno is too cool for school.

PALRAPPYS
Apr 4, 2007, 06:23 PM
On 2007-04-04 16:20, Sychosis wrote:
Sorry, was talking about uh, Starcorny? Stoichiometry? Whatever his name is supposed to be.

Thanks for the note...

That explained a lot. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Haha... j/k

I want PvP so I can just go pwn Sataar... then Sychosis can come and rip out PvP's gaming code. O.o

Sychosis
Apr 4, 2007, 06:23 PM
From the sound of it, he has 2 forces with all techs at level 30, AND he whores himself out for more attention than you.

Now lets see some blood!

Tra
Apr 4, 2007, 06:24 PM
On 2007-04-04 16:23, Sychosis wrote:
From the sound of it, he has 2 forces with all techs at level 30, AND he whores himself out for more attention than you.

Now lets see some blood!

I dunno, playing long = better? is that what you mean? lol

Sychosis
Apr 4, 2007, 06:27 PM
Nah, He's "Number One Magician In PSU!"

I read it on the interweb so it must be true.

Tra
Apr 4, 2007, 06:34 PM
and just to see.. lemme calculate some stuff..

These are approx times you can cap each tech if you focused non-stop on them:

4 hours to get 1 buff to 30 x4
4 hours to get 1 debuff to 30 x3
3 hours for giresta 30
~1 day for resta
~12 hours for reverser
~1 day for foie
~1 day for diga
lemme think about megid... it took me 6 hours (on and off) to get from lv17 to 21... I'll say probably 2 days to cap megid if you did non-stop... so same goes for barta and zonde

2 days for barta
2 days for zonde
2 days for megid

1 day for each of the ra- techs x4
12 hours for each of the gi-techs x4
6 hours for each of the nos-techs (yes that's how fast I got noszonde 30 x3
6 hours for each of the dam-techs (that's how fast I got damfoie 30) x4
12 hours for megiverse

adding them up... 457 hours.... 19 days

if you don't believe how fast these techs can be capped, I can prove it...... err somehow... not sure how -_-

Tra
Apr 4, 2007, 06:37 PM
XD okay he's #1 T_T_TT_T_T_TT

hehe

PALRAPPYS
Apr 4, 2007, 06:39 PM
On 2007-04-04 16:27, Sychosis wrote:
Nah, He's "Number One Magician In PSU!"

I read it on the interweb so it must be true.

OMG! I WAS WRONG!

SATAAR MUST BE NUMBAH WUN MAJISH-IN IN PSU! ZOMG! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Thrash777
Apr 4, 2007, 10:49 PM
*waits for mod to lock this thread*

SAtaarcoeny
Apr 5, 2007, 05:35 AM
On 2007-04-04 15:02, AtomicHunter wrote:
I help noobs every chance i get from running missions to helping out with meseta I guess thats why i never have a problem getting into a party and "awesome" players such as yourself have to spam Number 1 magician in PSU just to get a party if you want to spend all your time soloing in Parum (yes I have your card and i do check up on you because you were extremly rude to me) that makes you a loner not a team player. Help out the community and stop being such a prick and maybe you will get the respect you desire and stop self proclaiming because nobody gives a crap, get with the program and lets make this game a cool place to hang out in(god knows there are too many pricks as it is....
AJAX Fortegunner

i solo parum cause i made over 15 mil last months by getting all my friends hard powers at cheap prices.. and i have ur card to

SAtaarcoeny
Apr 5, 2007, 05:39 AM
On 2007-04-04 16:15, PALRAPPYS wrote:
Hey Sataar maybe you're some play-crazy FT who has all his techs at lv30... but who cares.

You've gotta play the game right too. I believe that one of the best aspects in a player is not always necessarily how they fight, but as cheesy as this sounds, sometimes you need to have kindness too, and not be a total jerk.

Plus I'd absolutely love to see Ryno pwn you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Ryno > You.

actually 90% of the people i play with like me im one of the coolest people on here but i probly wouldnt get pwned by anyone but if u (sea) me in seabed uni 1 send me an invite we rock that 7 min short run 9min long run hella rares

SAtaarcoeny
Apr 5, 2007, 05:42 AM
On 2007-04-04 16:23, PALRAPPYS wrote:

Thanks for the note...

That explained a lot. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Haha... j/k

I want PvP so I can just go pwn Sataar... then Sychosis can come and rip out PvP's gaming code. O.o

dude now u challenged me in pvp send me ur card i got about 10 other who )think) they will win also lol

PALRAPPYS
Apr 5, 2007, 05:44 AM
On 2007-04-05 03:42, SAtaarcoeny wrote:

On 2007-04-04 16:23, PALRAPPYS wrote:

Thanks for the note...

Haha... j/k

dude now u challenged me in pvp send me ur card i got about 10 other who )think) they will win also lol

Haha... but PvP isn't really there though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif But I could go for a challenge.

SAtaarcoeny
Apr 5, 2007, 05:46 AM
On 2007-04-04 16:34, Tra wrote:

3 hours for giresta 30
~1 day for resta
~12 hours for reverser
~1 day for foie
~1 day for diga
lemme think about megid... it took me 6 hours (on and off) to get from lv17 to 21... I'll say probably 2 days to cap megid if you did non-stop... so same goes for barta and zonde

2 days for barta
2 days for zonde
2 days for megid

12 hours for megiverse

if you don't believe how fast these techs can be capped, I can prove it...... err somehow... not sure how -_-

most of those r bs ... megaverse 85 hrs megid 100 hrs resta my last tech to 30 gi spells about 4 days each.... whatever though i have yet to see another characher with all 30s and if its that easy all forces should be maxed this games been out almost a year

Tiyr
Apr 5, 2007, 08:44 AM
On 2007-04-05 03:46, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
this games been out almost a year

1) Cherry's DONE all this stuff, so the fact that he did it faster than you isn't really an argument that it's not possible.

2) This game's been out since the end of October. I hasn't even been out for half a year yet.

3) Punctuation is your friend. Reading your posts is like trying to decipher some ADD fifteen year old's writing.

4) Stop waving your e-peen around. Arrogance isn't going to endear you to anyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tiyr on 2007-04-05 06:45 ]</font>

RadiantLegend
Apr 5, 2007, 12:00 PM
You fTs and your damn egos. No you are not #1 nor are you the best. Now go lv some more techs or something because you know, the more lv 30 stuff you have the better you are. ¬_¬ psssh

Tra
Apr 5, 2007, 01:41 PM
On 2007-04-05 03:46, SAtaarcoeny wrote:

On 2007-04-04 16:34, Tra wrote:

3 hours for giresta 30
~1 day for resta
~12 hours for reverser
~1 day for foie
~1 day for diga

2 days for barta
2 days for zonde
2 days for megid

12 hours for megiverse

most of those r bs ... megaverse 85 hrs megid 100 hrs resta my last tech to 30 gi spells about 4 days each.... whatever though i have yet to see another characher with all 30s and if its that easy all forces should be maxed this games been out almost a year

you're a fucking joke if you leveled that slow

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=133610&forum=22&51

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3173405481048963311&hl=en

idiot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tra on 2007-04-05 11:43 ]</font>

SAtaarcoeny
Apr 5, 2007, 02:57 PM
ur showing me u lvl techs with rods that makes u a retard not good ... but if im not the first force with a pallet of 10 grinded 9* rods and wands and cards then i will admit that im not the best or the richest or the first one to all 30s twice and have the best partys ...but yeah there is probly a better force..(lol)

Tra
Apr 5, 2007, 03:16 PM
I show you I level techs way faster than you, being your 1000 hours of work being trivialized by a couple simple methods of tech leveling.

haha what else have you done?

have you done this 3 months ago?
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=132503&forum=20&start=135&150#139

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1202843100986748625

I do quite a lot besides just playing a force, guides/drama/troll, but that's off topic.

You're a noob with nothing to show

SAtaarcoeny
Apr 6, 2007, 11:28 AM
iwas the first one with all techs 20 and 30

SAtaarcoeny
Apr 6, 2007, 11:29 AM
and i will make u a 20 mil bet u cant get megid to 30 in 2 days (speacially using rods) and if u dont have that much money we can do a 10 mil bet

Scion
Apr 6, 2007, 11:42 AM
XD

Fortetecher brawl! GO!!!

My money's on Cherry!

Tra
Apr 6, 2007, 12:36 PM
On 2007-04-06 09:29, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
and i will make u a 20 mil bet u cant get megid to 30 in 2 days (speacially using rods) and if u dont have that much money we can do a 10 mil bet

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/6467/psu20070407020436015mo2.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6803/psu20070407020609019tc9.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2617/psu20070407020735021cs5.jpg

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/2730/psu20070407020737022hu2.jpg

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/8599/psu20070407020945025bd4.jpg

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/7183/psu20070407020946026zp0.jpg

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/5169/psu20070407021317031wa2.jpg

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/7572/psu20070407021339032sl3.jpg

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/5107/psu20070407021344033gw3.jpg

You don't have to look at the screenshots, they're just proof. At level 25 megid I got 12% in 9 minutes, that's 1 level in just over an hour (72min). Do the math. Levels 1-16 are easy, level 21-24 are easy (under 30min each).

48 hours = 2880 minutes. Plenty of time.

You are just an illiterate retard boasting about something that isn't even that special (especially since you're NOT the first one). All you do is play a lot (apparently much, much more than me or anybody else), there's nothing to brag about here. Do you see anybody in this thread actually congradulating you? No, you really fucking suck. I showed you how you aren't the best FO in plenty of ways, you better get that through your head. You'll never be the best, your lack of intelligence AND lack of skill, refrains you from achieving that.

and I'm sorry I took all your "hard" work and made you a fucking fool out of it. You wasted your time, you have nothing else to say, so get the fuck out of here.

Tra
Apr 8, 2007, 01:35 PM
He PM'd me lol

From
SAtaarcoeny
I'm Number One Magician In PSU!

Posted: 2007-04-08 08:44;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dude ur freaken garbage and probly ugly in real life i onwn u in every way real life and on the game what eqipment do u have all ur shit aint 30 and also i maxed out my last character 3 months ago i own u

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply Delete this Post

Why don't ya say that infront of everybody? Piss poor little boy with nothing but his 360 to play literally 18 hours a day with. You've got no skills, no ability to type in a readable fashion, and no modesty. THIS BRINGS YOU NOTHING BUT HUMILIATION do you realize that? It's not a good idea to ignore my posts, they're attacks to your e-peen, you should be defending it, wait nevermind there's no way in hell that you could lol. Just step back down and live happily with mediocrity, that or take a break from the game, nobody is going to miss you, maybe then you'll learn some manners.

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/4043/psu20070322090332003kr6.jpg

AweOfShe
Apr 8, 2007, 01:43 PM
On 2007-04-06 09:42, Hikaru-san wrote:
XD

Fortetecher brawl! GO!!!

My money's on Cherry!

But in the end, no one is better than Hikaru. I see you, sitting on your e-throne, petting your e-whores...

...MAD SKEELZ, YO!

Tra
Apr 8, 2007, 01:53 PM
On 2007-04-08 11:43, AweOfShe wrote:

XD

Fortetecher brawl! GO!!!

My money's on Cherry!

But in the end, no one is better than Hikaru. I see you, sitting on your e-throne, petting your e-whores...

...MAD SKEELZ, YO!

Hikaru said I looked pretty yesterday http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/blush.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/blush.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/blush.gif

Eleina
Apr 8, 2007, 01:54 PM
All I can say SAtaarcoeny is that you got owned...Cgs at least your 51 days weren't wasted you got very well known..

Your title "the number one magician in PSU" is now void u better think of a new one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eleina on 2007-04-08 11:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eleina on 2007-04-08 12:09 ]</font>

Pinecone
Apr 8, 2007, 01:59 PM
PSU: Serious Business

(Couldn't resist)

Zarbolord
Apr 8, 2007, 02:12 PM
I think some ppl don't understand the real meaning of MMORPGs... Its about meeting with ppl without any identity, making friends, playing together, being social. If you're gonna be a soloist, go play offline mode or a offline game. I seriously think that those who grind are also anti MMORPGs, as they take away the spirit of cooperation and friendship.

AweOfShe
Apr 8, 2007, 02:13 PM
On 2007-04-08 11:53, Tra wrote:

XD

Fortetecher brawl! GO!!!

My money's on Cherry!

...MAD SKEELZ, YO!

Hikaru said I looked pretty yesterday http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/blush.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/blush.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/blush.gif

Ever been to his room? He has a lot of nice..... toys..... >.>

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bondage.gif

Eleina
Apr 8, 2007, 02:16 PM
On 2007-04-08 12:13, AweOfShe wrote:

On 2007-04-08 11:53, Tra wrote:

XD

Fortetecher brawl! GO!!!

My money's on Cherry!

...MAD SKEELZ, YO!

Ever been to his room? He has a lot of nice..... toys..... >.>

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bondage.gif

makes me want to go to his room....

Dj_SkyEpic
Apr 8, 2007, 02:18 PM
Oh hawt ;D

Congrats to everyone with all lvl 30 techs. Even all my techs aren't 30 yet XD

WallyJustice
Apr 8, 2007, 02:19 PM
Im so glad this has not been locked yet I love it BTW that inventory you have cherry is awesomeness. Question what does a sori / mind sell for?

VanHalen
Apr 8, 2007, 02:21 PM
Wait I'm supposed to be the greatest Newman Fortefighter http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif . I've been working on that since day one of network mode *goes and cuts himself in the corner*

WallyJustice
Apr 8, 2007, 02:23 PM
Im the the best shower taker in psu i clean myself real good!!!

WallyJustice
Apr 8, 2007, 02:24 PM
Im happy last night I bought a Solid power s for 647000 and sold it today for 3.6mill, 2.9mil profit

WallyJustice
Apr 8, 2007, 02:25 PM
btw thanks Tina for that

SAtaarcoeny
Apr 8, 2007, 02:32 PM
On 2007-04-08 11:35, Tra wrote:
He PM'd me lol

From
SAtaarcoeny
I'm Number One Magician In PSU!

dude ur freaken garbage and probly ugly in real life i onwn u in every way real life and on the game what eqipment do u have all ur shit aint 30 and also i maxed out my last character 3 months ago i own u

Reply Delete this Post

Why don't ya say that infront of everybody? Piss poor little boy with nothing but his 360 to play literally 18 hours a day with. You've got no skills, no ability to type in a readable fashion, and no modesty. THIS BRINGS YOU NOTHING BUT HUMILIATION do you realize that? It's not a good idea to ignore my posts, they're attacks to your e-peen, you should be defending it, wait nevermind there's no way in hell that you could lol. Just step back down and live happily with mediocrity, that or take a break from the game, nobody is going to miss you, maybe then you'll learn some manners.

man u are garbage i didnt want to hurt ur fellings in front of everyone...go to my myspace Aaron king i modeled for a year made money and opend up 2 businesses im smarter and hotter then anyone u know.. and i have a girl do u? ur fat arnt u? u talk stuff jus cause i accomplished on here twice what u havnt even done once... i was first with all 30s i had the 3rd har quick on this game now i have 39 magimras 17 howrods 9 9* cards 15mil set asside for S rank armor 6mil Set aside for next quick unit that comes out and more money for synthing more cards wands and rods... r seabed time is 7min long one 9min.... what can u do better on here then me ur freaken garbage

Eleina
Apr 8, 2007, 02:48 PM
On 2007-04-08 12:32, SAtaarcoeny wrote:

On 2007-04-08 11:35, Tra wrote:
He PM'd me lol

From
SAtaarcoeny
I'm Number One LOSER In PSU!

Reply Delete this Post

man u are garbage i didnt want to hurt ur fellings in front of everyone...go to my myspace Aaron king i modeled for a year made money and opend up 2 businesses im smarter and hotter then anyone u know.. and i have a girl do u? ur fat arnt u? u talk stuff jus cause i accomplished on here twice what u havnt even done once... i was first with all 30s i had the 3rd har quick on this game now i have 39 magimras 17 howrods 9 9* cards 15mil set asside for S rank armor 6mil Set aside for next quick unit that comes out and more money for synthing more cards wands and rods... r seabed time is 7min long one 9min.... what can u do better on here then me ur freaken garbage

Wow cgs 7 minutes and 9 minutes you then definatly do suck coz you can get any friends to do it faster!!! here watch these and go cry and whine somewhere else...

S rank 6 min:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1202843100986748625

B rank 5 min:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6051340657726966344

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eleina on 2007-04-08 13:23 ]</font>

Tra
Apr 8, 2007, 04:33 PM
On 2007-04-08 12:32, SAtaarcoeny wrote:

Good one dude, you mention you have a girl. haha who? your mom? Seriously I don't think any female companion would like to see her partner glued to his 360 working on techs and making himself look ridiculous here on this forum. Don't pull that shit out of your ass now, you're a loser alright? Deal with it.

Lab S2 time, look up at Eleina's post up there. 7min Lab S2 LOL you fucking suck.

As for howrod/majimra count? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1Myn4rsRA

the others you mention, not only are they not true, you also don't have proof, and also they aren't very special accomplishments.

Get the fuck out of here you pathetic boy.

WallyJustice
Apr 8, 2007, 04:54 PM
Cherry are u asian by chance not that it matters just a honest question and DAMN thats alot of Mijimras and howrods DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WallyJustice
Apr 8, 2007, 04:55 PM
thats like 30 40 mil of equipment!!!