PDA

View Full Version : What other characters from PSU you would like to become part

pionear
Apr 4, 2007, 03:04 PM
Like Laia and Hyuga?

I would like to see:

Tonnio
Renvolt (maybe in the expansion)
Tyler

RedX
Apr 4, 2007, 04:42 PM
Tyler FTW!

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 4, 2007, 06:25 PM
Vol Bros. so long as they aren't total retards

lol 3-in-1 card

Emrald
Apr 4, 2007, 07:13 PM
Kireek >_>...oh PSU?....then None >_>

pokefiend
Apr 4, 2007, 07:18 PM
that news lady w/ the purple hair. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Gryffin
Apr 4, 2007, 07:21 PM
Liina, and Lumia.

from PSO though, I reeeaaaaaaaallly want Eleanor. Like, seriously.

Retsuya
Apr 4, 2007, 07:25 PM
that news lady w/ the purple hair.

you mean "Hal" from Space Channel 5?

I want the NPC partner card for;
Fullyen Curtz (AMF Captain) and Izuma Rutsu (PHD Photon master?)

Kaydin
Apr 4, 2007, 07:32 PM
Mirei FTW. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Syl
Apr 4, 2007, 07:41 PM
The Raganmeister >.>

Retsuya
Apr 4, 2007, 07:42 PM
hehe
I want Deragan as MY PARTNER......

CoSine
Apr 4, 2007, 07:47 PM
Renvolt Magashi hands down

Weeaboolits
Apr 4, 2007, 07:48 PM
On 2007-04-04 17:32, Kadan wrote:

You get her in story, but remember she's dead.

Uncle_bob
Apr 4, 2007, 08:14 PM
Someone who doesn't suck at keeping themselves alive. 8|

Weeaboolits
Apr 4, 2007, 08:15 PM
On 2007-04-04 18:14, Uncle_bob wrote:
Someone who doesn't suck at keeping themselves alive. 8|

That thinking, my friend, is far too wishful.

DikkyRay
Apr 4, 2007, 08:16 PM
Obviously yourself. Then you could brag "I fight with myself" And not sound crazy

Umberger
Apr 4, 2007, 08:58 PM
I want to get Ethan's partner card...judging from his awesome equipment in that one JP mission.

Renvolt would be pretty cool depending on his equipment...it'd rock if he was like a more useful Lou (give him a Sturm Buster/Attacker).

Allison_W
Apr 4, 2007, 09:01 PM
Lumia, all the way. I'd be kind of surprised if she isn't an NPC partner or possibly even a main character somewhere down the line, though probably not the latter in AoI.

Zorafim
Apr 4, 2007, 09:05 PM
Nei, for sure. Though Rika may be better since she has more buffs and has better abilities, there's nothing like a good old fashioned newman.

Xaeris
Apr 4, 2007, 09:06 PM
I'd like to see Lutz. Er, excuse me, Rutsu. Not because I like him mind you. God no. Quite the opposite actually; I'd like to take him on a mission and watch him get torn open by pannons since we all know how horrid the scripts for Force NPCs are in this game. Yeah, I'm looking at you Maya.

Omega_Weltall
Apr 4, 2007, 09:41 PM
God i hate Rutsu... Rune/Thray on the other hand would be awesome... one can only dream though...

Josko
Apr 4, 2007, 10:37 PM
On 2007-04-04 18:16, DikkyRay wrote:
Obviously yourself. Then you could brag "I fight with myself" And not sound crazy

To pull something serious out of a joke, it'd be kinda cool if you could call your other characters into battle. They wouldn't be able to talk, of course, and being computer controlled would require them to act kinda dumb. But hey, at least you'd know they'd have working equipment.

I doubt this is at all possible. I just like the idea of my main and my alt running around together, blowing stuff up.

Thrash777
Apr 4, 2007, 10:45 PM
Chaz? lol

Someone that uses resta... a lot.

Kaydin
Apr 4, 2007, 10:52 PM
On 2007-04-04 17:48, Ronin_Cooper wrote:

On 2007-04-04 17:32, Kadan wrote:

You get her in story, but remember she's dead.

This is the part where Omega pops in with "I wish Forces had a revival spell."....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadan on 2007-04-04 20:52 ]</font>

ErtaiClou
Apr 4, 2007, 11:44 PM
Remlia Norphe..... What, don't look at me like that.

Zorafim
Apr 4, 2007, 11:50 PM
On 2007-04-04 19:41, Omega_Weltall wrote:
God i hate Rutsu... Rune/Thray on the other hand would be awesome... one can only dream though...

For some reason, I seem to love PSI's Lutz. It could be due to his stereotypical badassiness found often in old games.

Still, any PSI character would make a fun partner.
*imagines Myao ripping things apart*

A2K
Apr 4, 2007, 11:54 PM
Why are so many of you saying Renvolt? The moment you stepped in the mission he'd probably stab you in the back a few times!

Zorafim
Apr 4, 2007, 11:56 PM
It's the wings and the long hair. Chicks dig wings and long hair. Dudes too.

juno-6
Apr 5, 2007, 12:45 AM
Captain Curtz for shorezzle.

Guarionex
Apr 5, 2007, 01:05 AM
On 2007-04-04 20:37, Josko wrote:

On 2007-04-04 18:16, DikkyRay wrote:

To pull something serious out of a joke, it'd be kinda cool if you could call your other characters into battle. They wouldn't be able to talk, of course, and being computer controlled would require them to act kinda dumb. But hey, at least you'd know they'd have working equipment.

I doubt this is at all possible. I just like the idea of my main and my alt running around together, blowing stuff up.

Yeah, that would be indeed cool...

I was expectig in extra mode to be able to use everyone, but since partner cards are a GUARDIAN thingy... =/
But if I had to choose one of the availabe for online, I think I'd choose the president. I'm pro human, and Hyuga has proven to be a dissapointment -_-

ArchAngelMai
Apr 5, 2007, 01:22 AM
On 2007-04-04 17:21, Gryffin wrote:
Liina, and Lumia.

from PSO though, I reeeaaaaaaaallly want Eleanor. Like, seriously.

I totaly feel you on Eleanor from PSO, she was so cute/cool looking. Ahh but this is PSU unfortunatly. Maybe they could have some fun and throw her in the expansion...doubt it though.

KamiSori
Apr 5, 2007, 01:47 AM
i want my own AMF Special Forces unit.

Angelo
Apr 5, 2007, 02:09 AM
Kind've off topic, but remeber how Sonic was an NPC that fought in PSO?

Yeah, imagine getting Sonic's card in PSU.

pionear
Apr 9, 2007, 12:43 PM
Yeah, I really meant people in the PSU world, but I guess you can include other PS characters.

omegapirate2k
Apr 9, 2007, 01:15 PM

<_<

>_>

Kireek.

THERE I SAID IT!

Jife_Jifremok
Apr 9, 2007, 06:25 PM
Odin. He wanted to kill Medusa to get an axe. How cool is that?

ROLF and/or Chaz. They can show the GUARDIANS and jarbas what a real megid is like. Get your trimates everybody.

Raja. His jokes would get old much more slowly than the usual NPC lines...or much quicker. <_<

Alis. The original legend, now sadly forgotten. (The rogue ship "Landeel" does NOT count as sufficient homage!)

Rika. The best visage of a support fighter, what Wartechers shoulda been capable of. And one of the original Numan. Yeah, it's spelled numan. Newman is a postal worker from a popular sitcom.

...and one from PSU, Magashi because he looks cool. That's it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Pengfishh
Apr 9, 2007, 07:21 PM
It was probably Numan simply to keep the character length short.

NPCMook
Apr 9, 2007, 07:36 PM
On 2007-04-04 20:45, Thrash777 wrote:
Chaz? lol

Someone that uses resta... a lot.

Like the Mook / HP Restore?

Remedy
Apr 9, 2007, 07:49 PM
Rupika or Alis or Rune or Wren.

Any of the above would be okay. :3

Nobo
Apr 9, 2007, 07:52 PM
Defently the old grandpa general cast dude and the vol brothers 3 in 1 card sounds pretty sweet too. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

VanHalen
Apr 9, 2007, 08:03 PM
I want to party with Gawik, that AMF Cast inside G.R.M. in story mode, and the PPT spaceport Cast lady.

Weeaboolits
Apr 10, 2007, 12:21 AM
I demand the CAST that stands on the cliff outsice the pub on Moatoob!

Raysa
Apr 10, 2007, 12:34 AM
Magashi

Arika
Apr 10, 2007, 12:37 AM
HEY, interesting topic, why don't u just make a POLL ?
I choose "Renvolt, wanna see his SUV"
btw, kireek lv 180+ but lose to every single enemy at U mode lol

DEM_CIG
Apr 10, 2007, 07:51 AM
On 2007-04-09 17:52, Nobo wrote:
Defently the old grandpa general cast dude and the vol brothers 3 in 1 card sounds pretty sweet too. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Amen !!!

DEM_CIG
Apr 10, 2007, 07:54 AM
Lou

Allison_W
Apr 10, 2007, 08:02 AM
Oooh, definitely throwing in for Alis Landale, right behind Lumia Waber.

Seriously, though. We need more Alis homage. One of the few half-decent female leads out there and done gone forgotten? Blasphemy!

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 10, 2007, 08:15 AM
I'd like to (since the Expansion has elements from PSO) recreate my character from PSO, and use it as a Partner card, Also, personally out of all the NPCs in PSU, Karen was the most useful to me.

CAST-Sapphire
Apr 10, 2007, 11:30 AM
I wish we could get PC of our alt characters. But from PSU, I would like Tyler and the AMV CAST leader guy (sorry I can't remember his name.)

CyarVictor
Apr 10, 2007, 11:34 AM
Karen would be a cool NPC, hopefully not as slow as the others. Godforbid Shidow.... I want to see that cast dude too.... Furyen I think.

Zoamel_Gustav
Apr 10, 2007, 11:49 AM
In my opinion, the following characters are tough enough for combat and have enough background for some type of side-story missions:

Pipi Vol
Faori Koid
Mikaris Geid
Mikua Tesran
Mishek Pord
the original Vol brothers

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zoamel_Gustav on 2007-04-10 14:04 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Apr 10, 2007, 12:00 PM
Sil'fer, Break, Ash, Bernie, Sue, KC, Kranz, Inolis, Eleanor, and Pentaglass!

pikachief
Apr 10, 2007, 12:02 PM
A pet would be a nice NPC >.> a small dragon or a demon, a worm or a koltova.

but from actual characters that one cast commander guy, and tyler.

Zorafim
Apr 10, 2007, 12:07 PM
I'd only want Alis as a partner if her job was AssKicker.
And I still stand by my wanting Nei as a partner.

Esufer
Apr 10, 2007, 06:37 PM
Bernie.

For then we can use the knack to bypass all locked doors in the game.

M-m-m-my sharona.

Gryffin
Apr 10, 2007, 06:46 PM
On 2007-04-10 09:49, Zoamel_Gustav wrote:
In my opinion, the following characters are tough enough for combat and have enough background for some type of side-story missions:

Pipi Vol
Faori Koid
Mikaris Geid
Mikua Tesran
Mishek Pord
the original Vol brothers

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zoamel_Gustav on 2007-04-10 14:04 ]</font>

I kinda WTF'ed at this Cause I dont know who any of these guys are...pics/links/backstories plzz... =[

Mewn
Apr 10, 2007, 06:55 PM
I'd give a list but I have the sneaking feeling that the majority of the NPCs I'd list will make it in anyway, sometime in the future.

furrypaws
Apr 10, 2007, 09:09 PM
CHUCK NORRIS. >=D

Someone who wouldn't die. ^_^

Ok, ok. I'll make the non-uber pwnage list.

Noel (?) from Phantasy Star 1, the caster dude who was thought to be a girl in the English release. ^_^

XDeviousX
Apr 10, 2007, 09:50 PM
Wren, Chaz, Rika, Alys Brangwin, Rune, Rudo, Nei, Amia, Odin and of coarse Alis Landale...

Since the qustion was from "PSU" then Alfort Tylor, izuma Rutsu, Fulyen Curtz, and or Renvolt Magashi... (Maybe in a common enemy type of plot? could be a helper/adversary thing...)

Baku
Apr 10, 2007, 11:01 PM
I'd like to see my partner cardthxbai =)

lol but really I'd like to see ethans card if all he takes are 0's. ;P

landman
Apr 10, 2007, 11:19 PM
Curtz, NPC need to be rangers...

And any from PSO or classic PS series (except PS3, sorry)

And of course Tillis and Mr Big Landman from the Burning Rangers!!!

Weeaboolits
Apr 10, 2007, 11:37 PM
On 2007-04-10 16:37, Esufer wrote:
Bernie.

M-m-m-my sharona.

Don't forget Sue!
and NEF MIYAMA!

Tigerram
Apr 11, 2007, 12:44 AM
Anyone who kicks ass basically.

Schubalts
Apr 11, 2007, 12:54 AM
Someone who has AI AT LEAST AS GOOD AS THE DAMNED MONSTERS DO.

Dammit, Laia! Don't go hide in a corner to spam Resta when Hyuga is in yellow, too!

Do SOMETHING besides BOUNCE, Maya!

Laia and Leo, don't Nanoblast the LAST GROUP OF MONSTERS RIGHT BEFORE THE BOSS WARP!

I want Headmaster Nav's card, because he's like a robotic Master Roshi.(say what you will about Dragonball Z and GT, but the original was frikkin awesome.)

Esufer
Apr 11, 2007, 05:35 AM
On 2007-04-10 21:37, Ronin_Cooper wrote:

On 2007-04-10 16:37, Esufer wrote:
Bernie.

M-m-m-my sharona.

Don't forget Sue!
and NEF MIYAMA!

And Nol. =D

Zoamel_Gustav
Apr 11, 2007, 12:01 PM
On 2007-04-10 16:46, Gryffin wrote:

I kinda WTF'ed at this Cause I dont know who any of these guys are...pics/links/backstories plzz... =[

Pipi Vol - Rouge beast woman found in Moatoob, tall, white hair & blue clothes. Tell's Ethan to "lick her boots". Ethan think's she's a punk. She repeatedly threatens to nanoblast and kill him but eventually tolerates him. She likes Solen Hanp.

Faori Koid - Half newman half beast orphan found in Moatoob. Might be able to nanoblast dispite being newman. His father was a rouge.

Mikaris Geid - Cast woman with black parts in Parum. Acts like the other Parum casts but eventually opens up to Ethan. She wants to start a family and orders Ethan to ask her out. When Ethan turns her down, she goes back to acting like the other casts.

Mikua Tesran - A human woman on the colony. Old friend of Ethan's. Loud & angry but not violent. Always in a bad mood because she's single. Eventualy Ethan set's her up with a quiet beast named Gapard Raz.

Mishek Pord - Human boy on the colony. His father, Mayton, was a Guardian. Mayton died in a shuttle explosion caused by a fuel leak. The Guardians and his own mother decide not to tell Mishek right away what happened. They go on pretending he is alive for what could be several weeks. Mishek never finds out the truth about how his father died. Mayton's death was an accident, but they fabricate a story that he died in battle instead.

the original Vol brothers - When asked about her last name, Pipi Vol explains that the original Vol brother were 2 actual brothers who were infamous rouges. Hiru, No, and Do took the name to leech off their reputation.

The rest of the named NPCs are either tough with no backstory (Parum casts arc or Rol Medoc) or have backstory but are noncombatant (the cheating husband story arc or Yokus Melton). All this information can be found in the offline story mode.