PDA

View Full Version : PSU: PvP :'(

Evil_Orion
Apr 4, 2007, 09:14 PM
Will this ever come in the future down that far lonely road of no pvp-ness-ness?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Evil_Orion on 2007-04-04 19:14 ]</font>

Mattardo
Apr 4, 2007, 09:19 PM
no. never. ever. may I recommend Tekken Dark Ressurection 5 for the PS3 now in full HD glory?

Retehi
Apr 4, 2007, 09:29 PM
God damnit, why do people have to keep making PvP topics?

Angelo
Apr 4, 2007, 09:39 PM
On 2007-04-04 19:29, Retehi wrote:

Because, obviously, no one wants it in PSU

Mattardo
Apr 4, 2007, 09:49 PM
They hope that Sega is monitoring this forum for the true bright lights out of all of us. They also hope that these shining beacons of optimism will be taken up into the sky to meet Sonic Team when they return for the End Times and to institute PVP. Woe to those who have the mark of the Beast at that time (I'm talking to you, WOW players) for they shall be utterly destroyed in the Lake of Fire - the second death.

Garanz-Baranz
Apr 4, 2007, 10:10 PM
PvP will suck anyway sence we have 2 statuses thsat immoblize a person... and we have weapons that can like... 1 hit KO a person...[cough.ank.pikor.with.anga.redda.cough]

o.o dunno why people think PvP is... the best thing ever... when PSU's game mechanics is so screwy that it can't be fair...

Tra
Apr 4, 2007, 10:15 PM
I want pvp just so I can kill people... don't care about balance

the fuck are you guys thinking?

Angelo
Apr 4, 2007, 10:19 PM
On 2007-04-04 20:15, Tra wrote:

Best Goddamn arguement I've heard yet.

Thrash777
Apr 4, 2007, 10:31 PM

Tell me about it! Just do a forum search for PvP, and you get shed loads of topics asking the exact same thing.

NPCMook
Apr 4, 2007, 11:25 PM
On 2007-04-04 20:31, Thrash777 wrote:

Tell me about it! Just do a forum search for PvP, and you get shed loads of topics asking the exact same thing.

Because unlike you they don't know how to use the Forum search http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Lman90245
Apr 4, 2007, 11:28 PM
Yeah, everyone would just spam level 30 megid at eachother...

NPCMook
Apr 4, 2007, 11:29 PM
Except those poor Fortefighters... >.>

forgot the mention Killer Shot

ArchAngelMai
Apr 5, 2007, 01:56 AM
I would assume it's in hopes that one day SEGA Japan might actualy give a shit and here our petty rant about no PvP. But I have been told many good reasons why we shouldn't have it. Even though PSO's version of PvP was crappy, WoW and D2 etc's kill at your leisure can get very annoying, and all the idiots with FAT HEADS/EGOMANIACS will provoke n00b's into fighting and what not. An endless cycle of User-Vicious internet bastards that can't fullfill there man-hood at home so prey on people online because they don't have the balls to stand up to that boss that's been a prick, or tell there wife they don't give a shit, or even ask there children for forgiveness for treating them like out casts and what not.... END RANT!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ArchAngelMai on 2007-04-04 23:58 ]</font>

Serephim
Apr 5, 2007, 02:03 AM

Perciscly.

PVP in this game would NOT be a heated Super Smash Brothers Melee match, it would be a Heated Super Smash Brother Melee match on Super Sudden Death.

Free For All matches in this game would be fun as hell. I can see explosions, bullets, and random ninja's and their photon arts slaughtering people left and right for 10 miniutes or until the 50 Frag limit was reached.

In an open field or in a maze, this game would have fun PVP. It dont need balance.

Sure, Forces can nuke you from forever away.

Sure, rangers can shoot you until you freeze.

Sure, beasts can nanoblast and Casts can SUV.

Hunters would still have it fine. An Axe swing/ Tornado Break/ full photon Art = dead player either way it goes.

Unless they greatly lower the e xtremity of everyones special abilities, the PVP of this game would be frantic and fun, with as much skill as it takes to dodge 4 people shooting at you while shooting them back and getting close enough to rush all of them with a huge ass sword and a Tornado Break to their knees.

And im all for it.

Serephim
Apr 5, 2007, 02:06 AM
And i dont know what the hell your talking about, but I dont kill people online because i cant do it at home..

I do it the same reason i do it on GTA.

Its Mother Fucking Funny.

Tra
Apr 5, 2007, 02:12 AM
PVP PVP PVP PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!

I just wanna kill people!!!!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

pikachief
Apr 5, 2007, 02:34 AM
everyone wants a big 10 on 10 pvp match!

2 forces 5 rangers and 3 hunters and u will win everytime!

bring plenty of scapes and moons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

hunters for all out PA atacks, forces for heal and buffs, and rangers for killing everyone!

u wouldn't be able to charge up your SUV or Nanoblast cuz

1. it would be unfair and u would kill everyone

2. you probably wouldn't even get to fully charge it anyways XD

Zarbolord
Apr 5, 2007, 02:40 AM
If you have a few PA frags and the enemies don't you'll win 1 on 10 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vuman
Apr 5, 2007, 04:09 AM

I think I'll take the minority opinion and express that I'm fine without player vs. player in this game. if I wanted to do that I'd play Gears of War, or better yet: Counterstrike. Everybody starts off with the same equipment so you really get to show everyone how either how skilled you are or not so skilled. Victory is more satisfying.

What was that thing people did in Blue Burst? Rule 6 = forking over a rare to the winning party? Screw that idea. People could say a game is free for all if a rare was up for grabs but could secretly form alliances. No one will help you out if you lose a rare that way.

radical_ryan
Apr 5, 2007, 09:16 AM
pvp will be awesome

Magician
Apr 5, 2007, 09:20 AM
Freeze, megid, dead. Rawwwwrrrrr, boring.

PvP is full of fail.

radical_ryan
Apr 5, 2007, 09:24 AM
got a pont

Akaimizu
Apr 5, 2007, 09:29 AM
It could be true. Our abilities are too basic and strong for good long PvP. An entire reworking would need to be done, to make it work. (Of course, that reworking could've been done in the expansion, but I'm curious how much people would like it if the entire regular gameplay got altered?)

There's a huge difference, with the way abilities and such work in something such as Guild Wars than with this game. Then again, perhaps some of the battle aspects could be fixed if our Defense and hitpoints were brought more align to our offense. This is because many monsters, of your exact level, are given copious amounts of HP at some multiplier well over your own. If you're hit with the same stuff you throw out, you'll die...................instantly(like Carpenter said in Hunter: The Reckoning). Perhaps a battle mode where all of us have our HP multiplied compared to regular fighting, would provide a little better results. A fighter can switch to weapons to key off your armor weakness, in a second. But it takes time and a hassle to switch armors. You'd almost think we need an Armor Pallette to go with our Weapon Pallette, to go with our item-use Pallette.

Hmm. So many changes needed. Only certain people get Megid Immunity. This game is currently worked with total disregard to any kind of PvP consideration.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-05 07:31 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Apr 5, 2007, 09:38 AM
Any fucking moron can do PvP, and lots of games do that lameness already. What PSU needs, is the return of Challenge Mode. Wanna prove how badass you are? Work WITH people, goddamn it, learn to use your class until you're fucking Neo with it, and prove your 1337ness by staying alive, and clearing it as fast as you can. Oh yeah.

Akaimizu
Apr 5, 2007, 09:44 AM
I would look forward to Challenge Mode a lot more. That, indeed, was a good mode. Very fun with friends, actually. It was one of those things where your group learned each other's tendancies, and you used it as a good test to see how well you really work as a team.

Eleina
Apr 5, 2007, 09:48 AM
On 2007-04-05 00:12, Tra wrote:
PVP PVP PVP PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!

I just wanna kill people!!!!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Indeed...(but don't go killing me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Alpha-Hunter
Apr 5, 2007, 10:06 AM
PvP in a COOP game has never been a good idea to me. figures why so many games that tried to do it had severe balance issues. a couple games did it O.K. Guild Wars PvP was cool and great fun to watch in arenas, but then again the game was made with PvP in mind from the beginning. A game like PSU would really suffer from the addition of PvP IMHO. The mechanics just aren't condusive to that play mode.

On 2007-04-05 07:38, Ian-KunX wrote:
Any fucking moron can do PvP, and lots of games do that lameness already. What PSU needs, is the return of Challenge Mode. Wanna prove how badass you are? Work WITH people, goddamn it, learn to use your class until you're fucking Neo with it, and prove your 1337ness by staying alive, and clearing it as fast as you can. Oh yeah.

Rashiid
Apr 5, 2007, 10:09 AM
On 2007-04-05 07:20, Magician wrote:
PvP is full of fail.

doubleEXP
Apr 5, 2007, 10:34 AM

Heh.

Thrash777
Apr 5, 2007, 11:36 AM
On 2007-04-05 00:40, Zarbolord wrote:
If you have a few PA frags and the enemies don't you'll win 1 on 10 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

lol, hehe.

Esufer
Apr 5, 2007, 12:48 PM
I want PvP, as long as I get to be like Magashi and NEVER DIE.

I swear he's like that smegging Coyote from Road Runner.

Akaimizu
Apr 5, 2007, 12:53 PM
Smegging?

If only I get to be Ace Rimmer and get my own "Take my Breath Away" parody music he always gets.

"Smoke me a Kipper. I'll be back for Breakfast."

Esufer
Apr 5, 2007, 12:55 PM
I am english, thus use of the word smegging is my perogative.

Akaimizu
Apr 5, 2007, 12:57 PM
Either that, or you're just a Red Dwarf fan. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Esufer
Apr 5, 2007, 12:58 PM
A little of both, I think.

Serephim
Apr 5, 2007, 01:21 PM
Meh, you PVP hater's are just P ussies.

doubleEXP
Apr 5, 2007, 01:27 PM
"Attention Iron Duke! This is Pawn Sacrifice. Come in Iron Duke. And, sir, may I say I am not at all happy with these call signs!" /Kreyton

ArchAngelMai
Apr 5, 2007, 01:27 PM
On 2007-04-05 00:06, Serephim wrote:
And i dont know what the hell your talking about, but I dont kill people online because i cant do it at home..

I do it the same reason i do it on GTA.

Its Mother Fucking Funny.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it if SEGA makes it happen, but as for you, saying it's funny, shows alot about who you are on the inside.

Retehi
Apr 5, 2007, 01:28 PM
On 2007-04-05 11:21, Serephim wrote:

http://apocalypse-tribe.com/rdfox/internettoughguy.jpg

AC9breaker
Apr 5, 2007, 01:32 PM
http://www.apocalypse-tribe.com/ac9breaker/lmao.jpg

amtalx
Apr 5, 2007, 01:32 PM
I successfully avoided battle mode in PSO for years. I will do the same if they add it to PSU.

ArchAngelMai
Apr 5, 2007, 01:35 PM
On 2007-04-05 11:28, Retehi wrote:

On 2007-04-05 11:21, Serephim wrote:

http://apocalypse-tribe.com/rdfox/internettoughguy.jpg

lol! Yes, fuck the liberals.

Davot
Apr 5, 2007, 01:35 PM
PvP is a good idea to me because it wood provide good sport. and yes shit talkers to but what if sega dulls down attacks on PAs and Technichs. Anga Redda wood do more damage on a person with higher HP than on a person with less.and the chances of a beast getting a nanoblast charged that wood never happen maybe a SUV but unlikley.if PvP does come out i hope its balanced for reasons of Dambarta,Megid,Gur Nedas,Ank Tomhos,Claws. everything wood need to be balanced.

Rashiid
Apr 5, 2007, 01:58 PM
.lock.lock.lock.

(so much vial language)

ArchAngelMai
Apr 5, 2007, 02:00 PM
On 2007-04-05 11:58, Rashiid wrote:
.lock.lock.lock.

(so much vial language)

There are times in life when foul language is pertenent to get your points across. For instance liberals, politics, and what not are all good reasons, under the right circumstances of course, to use foul language.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ArchAngelMai on 2007-04-05 12:02 ]</font>

mariwan
Apr 5, 2007, 03:08 PM
isnt it possible that they could create a good pvp system in the near future? I dont really see the point in looking down on these kinds of possibilities. Like say how people wanted old PSO stuff in PSU and were getting them back in Expansion. Besides SEGA might end up making a good PVP system,they prolly learned from there mistakes. SOOOOOO i dont really see the point in argueing over this when its a possibility that PVP will or will not come to PSU. Oh and if since this is like the 100th topic about PVP(No its not 100 im exaggerating) please be patient at least till more info is released wether SEGA will or will not implement PVP.

jizaboz
Apr 5, 2007, 03:10 PM
Bah.... PvP isn't coming. I'm bored. I quit :/

Tra
Apr 5, 2007, 03:18 PM
I just want to see people fight =(

doubleEXP
Apr 5, 2007, 03:21 PM
On 2007-04-05 13:18, Tra wrote:
I just want to see people fight =(

Srsly - it's fun!

I used to love killing people (that had it coming, of course) in Lineage II and WoW, and even in PSO's battle mode.

If they just add a battle mode it won't make PSU into a PK game -- it'd just be more like a gladiator arena.

You DO like movies about Gladiators, dontcha?!

Akaimizu
Apr 5, 2007, 03:24 PM
On 2007-04-05 13:21, doubleEXP wrote:

You DO like movies about Gladiators, dontcha?!

Wow. That quote reminded me squarely of a rather Obscure PS1 game. Thousand Arms.

Suz
Apr 5, 2007, 03:24 PM
Man... alrght. Here it is. For all those "PVP haters" out there...

If PVP WAS implemented, you DON'T have to fight and you DON'T have to give in to petty threats typed with text. God damn all of you. People who love PVP saying PVP haters suck, non-PVPers saying PVPers suck... it's just so stupid. Just implement the damn thing and just avoid it. Everyone shut up...please? :/ this is all way too cliche. -_-

doubleEXP
Apr 5, 2007, 03:36 PM
Hehe, I was thinking more of that old movie "Airplane." I sorta remember Thousand Arms, but barely ~ didn't play it all the way through for some random reason.

Mattardo
Apr 5, 2007, 03:48 PM
This would all be relevant if, you know, Sega was actually getting opinions on doing pvp. Oh wait, they're not! And even if they WERE (and I repeat, they are not) getting opinions, when have they ever listened to their paying customers? I mean, would you listen to your paying customers if they had retarded requests (like PVP) half the time? Personally, I don't care. If PVP is ever done, I don't think it should be balanced. I've had quite a fuck lot of Sega's "balancing" of pa skills, etc. If a beast fortefighter wants to challenge a force, I WANT to see that best take some digas in their stupid beast face. I want to see dambarta freeze them to death in mere seconds while they're swinging their axe. I want to see a ranger run circles around someone and shoot them with INfect Level 4. Balancing is for people who think everyone should be the same. How poliitcally correct. What's the point in choosing different races, classes, skill levels and arts if in the end we're all the same. Democracy sucks. Not everyone is the same in life.

Akaimizu
Apr 5, 2007, 03:53 PM
Balancing has nothing to do with folks playing the same way. There's way too many good examples of this. You assume everybody has the same potential killing power (using all their skills) and that's just not true. What's more likely to happen is everybody finds the single race/class that is the best, and everybody uses it. So, in my case in point, non-balancing would do the exact opposite of what you're looking for. Variety. Nope. Just a bunch of matches with all the same types fighting each other the same way.

A good look at how so many people flock to a trend, in this game (even without PvP), is plain proof in the pudding that we'd get a conformity that is just not exciting at all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-05 13:54 ]</font>

Mattardo
Apr 5, 2007, 03:57 PM
How many beast fortefighters are running around in this game? People are sheep, plain and simple. They all want to be the best, but at the same time, they don't want to be the best if it means people ridicule them for their choice in class, race, etc... So we get a herd. It's like all the goths, punk rockers, hip-hoppers, etc. rebelling against conformity: do they realize that they're conforming to every other rebel that looks and dresses like them?

Garroway
Apr 5, 2007, 04:23 PM
On 2007-04-05 13:57, Mattardo wrote:
How many beast fortefighters are running around in this game? People are sheep, plain and simple. They all want to be the best, but at the same time, they don't want to be the best if it means people ridicule them for their choice in class, race, etc... So we get a herd. It's like all the goths, punk rockers, hip-hoppers, etc. rebelling against conformity: do they realize that they're conforming to every other rebel that looks and dresses like them?

It really sort of depends on how you think of conformity. I would argue that it is the desire to conform that makes you a conformist, ie. goths/punks/hip-hoppers that are making an attempt to fit in with their respective crowd. Of course, this would mean that there is no real outward way to tell a true non-conformist from all the posers.

Para
Apr 5, 2007, 04:32 PM
I think you people need to chill. This is only the beta.

MrNomad
Apr 5, 2007, 04:50 PM
If the creators had a deadline and only had soo much time to put in either improved co-op or a versus mode, which would you want them to do?

Mattardo
Apr 5, 2007, 05:06 PM
Neither. I would want them to reassign creative duties to a new team that doesn't suck.

KamiSori
Apr 5, 2007, 05:12 PM
i dont care if we have PVP battles but we need some type of multiplayer minigames. lobby soccer anyone?

ArchAngelMai
Apr 5, 2007, 05:24 PM
On 2007-04-05 15:12, KamiSori wrote:
i dont care if we have PVP battles but we need some type of multiplayer minigames. lobby soccer anyone?

Lobby Soccer? What is this you speak of?

Zantra
Apr 5, 2007, 05:28 PM
I don't see why they couldn't have a battle mode like in PSO, since PSU is basically Challenge mode, turned into an entire game.

Sekani
Apr 5, 2007, 09:02 PM
LOL at all the e-peens that haven't been stroked lately. Truly tragic.

Sexy_Raine
Apr 6, 2007, 03:54 AM
If I wanted to beat someone's ass in vs., I'd rather do it in Tekken, oh I can't wait for Tekken 6(I should post at TZ more often, there are like 3 of us here from that site).

You's also have Super Smash Bros. Brawl coming out in the future.

AnnabellaRenee87
Apr 6, 2007, 07:35 AM
I think we need some kind of arena.

Vuman
Apr 6, 2007, 01:30 PM
Diablo 2, nuff said.

Raysa
Apr 6, 2007, 01:58 PM
I want PVP.
People are afraid of pvp, because this will become a WoW PVP Server Forum. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ArchAngelMai
Apr 6, 2007, 05:03 PM
On 2007-04-06 11:30, Vuman wrote:
Diablo 2, nuff said.

Do you reference D2 in how Gay it was with PvP or it's good side? Saying that there was a good side to.I.e. "ArchAngelMai walks in to the Mephisto's Lair. He is about slain when...n00bslayerz turns Hostile towards...your dead, you lose 234,876 Gold...Fuck I hated when that happened, grrr. But maybe it would be different.

danny_o
Apr 6, 2007, 05:30 PM
If you folks want PvP in a game that doesn't start with it, go take a look at Everquest 2. That was not designed (from the beginning that is) for PvP, and when they introduced it with the 4 new PvP rule-set servers, it was totally out of whack.
And!
And!
And even before PvP came to that game, the monster HP vs. PC HP, along with most other stats, were roughly even, in other words, if you fought something the same level as you, it would have about the same HP/def/atk as you. So, one would think the transition would be smooth... I thought it would be smooth too! I thought it would be sweet! I re-upped my account for another 6 months even! I was set to go! But I picked the wrong class for PvP! OOPS, looks like I was paying to get my head caved in, and get one shotted, and have my cash ganked. Ganked...*SHIVER* A video game has never made me SO paranoid!!

But all the Combat art and Magic spells had 2 different sets of effects, or something. But the real problem was the mechanics of who could attack who, and with a level spread of 1 to 70, there were always loopholes or caveats that allowed the lvl 70s to kill lvl 15s, yay!

Any way, if you want it to happen, I would lower your sights. Maybe a Pc(compete)P sort of thing might happen, like set 2 teams against each other to finish a task, or something...

I don't know, but it seems that if you are arguing for PvP...it's just people that only play melee Types, and they can be depended on to not consider that they might lose PvP, AND LOSING IS AS MUCH A PART OF PVP AS WINNING. Do they consider that everyone will be cattle that pay a monthly fee to have some bozo come along and slice them up? COGNITIVE ABILITY IS WHAT MAKES HUMANS WHAT THEY ARE!

That's why I quit EQ2! PvE was not appealing and I thought PvP would be fun, but no...

* Disclaimer! Using EQ2 as an example is not quite fair I suppose. That game was one large sprawling world, not the instanced game PSU is. But the sprawling aspect of EQ2 was what made the PvP any fun at all!!! Again, it's a stretch, all of my preceding text!

Tahldon
Apr 6, 2007, 06:32 PM
On 2007-04-05 07:38, Ian-KunX wrote:

And this is where I wholeheartedly agree. I'd be willing to bed the Sonic Team'd implement this before they would PVP.

A lot of people seem to forget that this is a TEAM oriented game. We're all supposed to be GUARDIANS fighting for the same cause.

Like Magician said. PVP = Fail Challenge Mode = FTW Or so they say.

Raysa
Apr 6, 2007, 06:35 PM
Fuck that. I really wanna kill people http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

natewifi
Apr 6, 2007, 07:17 PM
Woah you guys are getting way too upset over a mode that has no effect on you at all. By how you guys make it seem, I assume your never gonna play it so why bitch about it? its fine that you guys dislike it and all, but its not necessary to do all that I mean PSU is already whack anyways, it will never be PSO so whats the problem. PSU is NOT a good game now so it wont be any worse if it had PvP, it infact might bring even more players from the larger choice of gameplay on it.

IMO you guys seriously need to just get over it, if your not gonna play then...well your not gonna play it. You guys are being totally ignorant aout the whole thing, and dont know when to keep it to yourself and realise its an option, its not mandatory. Argue about it with someone else who dislikes the idea, instead of trying to ruin it for the others. It's not going to ruin anything on your behalf so stop beign so selfish, you guys are so blind at how selfish your being. There is no point in waisting your time saying all this b/s about something, JUST STOP! Your using up space with all the negativity and that jazz.

All of you have your heads so stuck up your asses and dont even think about what your doing. I quit PSU a long time ago but im still looking at the forums, and the first thing I see is a whole bunch of b/s about AoI. You guys have already adressed that you suck in WoW, okay we get it. Personally I hate PC games espacially WoW, just cause it looks and IS boring. From other competitive players perspective, there not geek pc game mace +1 players like the rest of you, few are used to 3d action fighting games aka Power Stone 2, Devil May Cry, God of War, I cant come up with anything right now but those games are a good example of what im talking about. This would be nothing like that suck ass game WoW.

EDIT : some mispelling, via words.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: natewifi on 2007-04-06 19:54 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: natewifi on 2007-04-06 20:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: natewifi on 2007-04-07 10:29 ]</font>

Sekani
Apr 6, 2007, 09:16 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Someone needs to switch to decaf.

You guys can bash on WoW or EQ2 or whatever all you want, but those games had better PvP than PSU ever will. True story.

Temari
Apr 6, 2007, 09:38 PM
I like PVP because it gives me something to do other than leveling and finding rares.
But then again, I'm one of the few and last Miranda 7 Battlers. :l

I also like challenge mode.

So hopefully they have some rule battle modes again. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

People who bashes on PVP are the ones who got owned/or just haven't played the right rule. =/

Tystys
Apr 6, 2007, 09:42 PM
PVP would be pretty fun if they equaled it out. I see why alot of the people are against it, especially considering the fact that most people lag around like morons in the game anyways, lmao

Raysa
Apr 7, 2007, 02:08 AM
On 2007-04-06 19:38, Temari wrote:
I like PVP because it gives me something to do other than leveling and finding rares.

So hopefully they have some rule battle modes again. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

People who bash on PVP are the ones who got owned/or just haven't played the right rule. =/

So true.

Killing people with the character I built up is just awesomeness.

CaptainPlanet
Apr 7, 2007, 02:27 AM
Yeah, let's kill mindless NPC monsters... for the ENTIRE game experience of PSU. Sheesh, it's one thing to kill a thread of code with scripted attack patterns and highly limited maneuverability and attacks, but quite another interesting twist to take all your knowledge and experience you have gained throughout the game and see how it stacks up to others of the like. People can actually think, they can react, they can adapt to situations by altering their strategies on the fly. IT MAKES FOR INTERESTING CONTEST!

This is NOT PSO battling! PSO was very limited in the dual department. PSU offers a lot more than PSO did, for exampe, the photon art, nanoblasts, SUV's, a MUCH greater number of classes. Can you imagine a 3 on 3 match with all the different class varieties and weapon/skill types? That opens up a new window called GROUP DYNAMICS! You could plan out and set up the strategy of your group beforehand, you've got your jugglers, dragoons, snipers, etc. Seeing the outcome of these types of things would be interesting for a long time to come. Planning your group strategy before a battle without knowing that of the opposing team would be like selecting a strategic play in football. The possibilities are ENDLESS! And that's just a single idea, there is so much potential! The PvP factor is like a ball of clay that can be molded into an almost infinite selection of possibilities! (as opposed to killing monsters over and over the entire time.) It would be like a fun sport!

You PvP protesting whiners got it all wrong. You think that us people who actually want PvP are just a bunch of testosterone-driven neanderthals who just want to show off how big our package is. We want it because there is a fun element in friendly contest, something that killing the same creatures over...
and over...
and over...
and OVER again, just doesn't have! If you would quit bitching and dry your tears long enough to acutally look at it from a different perspective, you might find that, in a different light, maybe it CAN be fun. However, if your still relentless with your protestant bitching, then the solution is simple, it would make everyone happy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
If PvP DOES come out, simply DON'T TAKE PART IN BATTLES! You wouldn't have any reason to cry then. >:/ A little variety never hurt some of us.

The Cap has spoken his peace...

Peace! ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CaptainPlanet on 2007-04-07 00:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CaptainPlanet on 2007-04-07 00:41 ]</font>

bleyzwun
Apr 7, 2007, 03:24 AM
I dont know why people dont want PVP in PSU. First of all, this game isnt even a real MMO where u can gank people. If there was PVP it would all be instanced. Because of this fact it would have no effect on anybody who doesnt like PVP. If you dont like it you dont have to enter the instance. The classes might not be balanced but it would still be fun. Sometimes you just wanna take a break from dungeons and beat someones ass (or try).

Vuman
Apr 7, 2007, 08:06 AM
On 2007-04-06 15:03, ArchAngelMai wrote:
Do you reference D2 in how Gay it was with PvP or it's good side? Saying that there was a good side to.I.e. "ArchAngelMai walks in to the Mephisto's Lair. He is about slain when...n00bslayerz turns Hostile towards...your dead, you lose 234,876 Gold...Fuck I hated when that happened, grrr. But maybe it would be different.

People pulled that crap? In my experience I was always trapped in Tristram because they would see how long it would take before I would leave the room and the rarz on the ground. My computer could handle all the monsters but would freeze up when people fought me. I would leave the town, get frozen, then see my corpse five seconds later. Forcing people to leave always makes egos inflate moreso than ninja'd rares.

natewifi
Apr 7, 2007, 12:23 PM
On 2007-04-07 00:27, CaptainPlanet wrote:
Yeah, let's kill mindless NPC monsters... for the ENTIRE game experience of PSU. Sheesh, it's one thing to kill a thread of code with scripted attack patterns and highly limited maneuverability and attacks, but quite another interesting twist to take all your knowledge and experience you have gained throughout the game and see how it stacks up to others of the like. People can actually think, they can react, they can adapt to situations by altering their strategies on the fly. IT MAKES FOR INTERESTING CONTEST!

This is NOT PSO battling! PSO was very limited in the dual department. PSU offers a lot more than PSO did, for exampe, the photon art, nanoblasts, SUV's, a MUCH greater number of classes. Can you imagine a 3 on 3 match with all the different class varieties and weapon/skill types? That opens up a new window called GROUP DYNAMICS! You could plan out and set up the strategy of your group beforehand, you've got your jugglers, dragoons, snipers, etc. Seeing the outcome of these types of things would be interesting for a long time to come. Planning your group strategy before a battle without knowing that of the opposing team would be like selecting a strategic play in football. The possibilities are ENDLESS! And that's just a single idea, there is so much potential! The PvP factor is like a ball of clay that can be molded into an almost infinite selection of possibilities! (as opposed to killing monsters over and over the entire time.) It would be like a fun sport!

You PvP protesting whiners got it all wrong. You think that us people who actually want PvP are just a bunch of testosterone-driven neanderthals who just want to show off how big our package is. We want it because there is a fun element in friendly contest, something that killing the same creatures over...
and over...
and over...
and OVER again, just doesn't have! If you would quit bitching and dry your tears long enough to acutally look at it from a different perspective, you might find that, in a different light, maybe it CAN be fun. However, if your still relentless with your protestant bitching, then the solution is simple, it would make everyone happy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
If PvP DOES come out, simply DON'T TAKE PART IN BATTLES! You wouldn't have any reason to cry then. >:/ A little variety never hurt some of us.

Peace! ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CaptainPlanet on 2007-04-07 00:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CaptainPlanet on 2007-04-07 00:41 ]</font>
You took the words right out of my mouth.

-_Tao_-
Apr 11, 2007, 07:24 AM
Umkay, I got about 2 pages into this post and stopped reading. pvp would be fun imo. People who think they can one hit kill are sleeping the fact that 1 hit kill times are slow. Granted I have been killed by plenty Jarbra megid but thats normaly with a lot going on. Diga is slooooow also. I didnt forget about axes or swords. I think that gunners and ranger types would have the upper hand... and surprisingly I think pr0transers would be the most consistant, eficiant, and feared pvp player. Thats just my 2 mesta

DEM_CIG
Apr 11, 2007, 08:17 AM
i kinda like not having it cause its one less thing i got to worry about...

Jasam
Apr 11, 2007, 08:36 AM
On 2007-04-07 00:27, CaptainPlanet wrote:

and over...
and over...

Peace! ^_^

Firstly, It does affect anyone wh doesn't want to PvP, because the moment you put it in the game, people beging to use it as a way to satisfy their ego. Every dispute becomes "Play me at PvP or you suc", and you have to deal with provocation after provocation.

Also the game mechaniques just WILL NOT WORK as is. Chacrters have very low STA compared to mobs, frezze guns/megid would end anyone before the fight started (hell, with our HP values, a singe elemental spell could 1-hit nearly anyone... and thats just dull)

Finaly, if you want viraity, theres always the chance of a challange mode, not only is a popular request, but you can't exactly use it to "solve a dispute" aka, display the size of your e-peen

Kent
Apr 11, 2007, 09:35 AM
PvP is a bad idea for this game. :/

It was really badly-done, and just tacked-on in PSO - so odds are, it'd be the same here, judging by how completely and totally awesome Sonic Team is with programming.

On the off-chance that it actually is interesting, though, then we get the influx of PvP-whoremongers who go out and challenge everyone they can find, then arrange upscale harassment from their cohorts if they decline, and the people who don't want to play PvP, certainly don't want to have to spend a good portion of their time blacklisting and reporting people for harassment.

...Besides, as was said earlier, Challenge Mode would be a much better way of proving one's own l33tness. It's more proof as to how much one doesn't suck at the game (being that it's a co-operative game), than any PvP ever will be.

Not to mention, it'd be a lot less based around 13-year old kids screaming "HAHA I PWNDJ))!!!!!!!11" or "omfg you lame." :/

Weeaboolits
Apr 11, 2007, 11:42 AM
They could implement PvP only buffs and nerfs to stats to balance better, but these would only be in effect during the matches.
Also, I still demand the Delsaber of Obliteration!

Sc0pe
Apr 11, 2007, 12:01 PM
Captain Planet's post = Win.

My god, the anti PVP people are unbelievable. I mean if you don't like it don't do it. If you don't like people challenging you, BLACKLIST them.

" I can't be bothered to go through the hassle of adding them to my blacklist"

Is not an excuse, if you can't be bothered to add someone to your blacklist you should be not bothered enough to ignore them.

PVP, Challenge mode, Guilds should all be in PSU. The fact that they aren't shows how much this game has yet to have done to it.

Trey_Winters
Apr 11, 2007, 12:40 PM
On 2007-04-11 10:01, Sc0pe wrote:
My god, the anti PVP people are unbelievable. I mean if you don't like it don't do it. If you don't like people challenging you, BLACKLIST them.

Blacklist = no entrance to player shops

So, they're supposed to blacklist a whole slew of people for harrassing them to fight, AND rob their shops of business? Not to mention that blacklists get full, and then what do they do?

Your answer to their worries isn't an answer at all, it's a penalty. So, the people who don't want PvP are supposed to take the hit for those that do? That hardly sounds fair. Sounds more like segregation to me, and that most definitely is not good for this game...

Sc0pe
Apr 11, 2007, 01:50 PM
I'm sorry but if you have what like 50 blacklist spaces on you're list?

on top of that, a lot of the idiots that challenge you and then taunt you, followed by you black listing them (on the proviso it even goes that far) you're never going to meet again, and thus could easily remove them from the blacklist later.

Currently it seems more like a penalty to those who want more content in the game.

Another good solution would be to implement the new looking for party flags to create one that has looking to battle. Granted it wouldn't solve the harrasment issue, however it would save a lot of spamming etc etc.

And if you fill your blacklist with 50 people who want to beat you in PvP, you've got to wonder what you've done to wind them up in the first place http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

OriginalCloud
Apr 11, 2007, 03:01 PM
PvP would be a well deserved addition to PSU (im hopin the expansion will have it)

what good is a game where you cant compete head on against other players?
Not everyone wants to be all buddy buddy with others.

PvP should be optional at the very least.

and like someone else says, who cares about stupid balance? we just want to kill others and test our might against each other.

I bet PSU will be a MUCH better game once PvP is added. they'll be a bigger drive to play and become stronger in all areas. Less of these silly high levels that are weaker than people 20 - 40 levels below them.

petruseden
Apr 11, 2007, 03:04 PM
Trust me ... you dont want PvP in this game ... however if Sega is stupid and puts this element in there, prepare for alot of hurt. I have many people I want to "kill".

juno-6
Apr 11, 2007, 03:08 PM
On 2007-04-04 19:49, Mattardo wrote:
They hope that Sega is monitoring this forum for the true bright lights out of all of us. They also hope that these shining beacons of optimism will be taken up into the sky to meet Sonic Team when they return for the End Times and to institute PVP. Woe to those who have the mark of the Beast at that time (I'm talking to you, WOW players) for they shall be utterly destroyed in the Lake of Fire - the second death.

The most hillarious thing i've read on the internet, ever.

OriginalCloud
Apr 11, 2007, 03:11 PM
then kill if u can.

eventually Sega will hear the voices crying out for clans and PvP.

the flames of war will not be extinguished

Akaimizu
Apr 11, 2007, 03:13 PM
Though I don't want to anything else to this debate, but you do realize the last time Sega implemented a PvP mode, people found ways to kill people outside of PvP mode. Of course, unlike PSO, you can't do that to get them to drop stuff to steal from them, but I do realize people would do it just to spoil another person's day and no other reason. If they do implement a Battle mode of sort, I pray that they get it right this time, and don't open up bad loopholes doing it.

Itchee
Apr 11, 2007, 03:15 PM
Arent there already 800 bazillion games on the market revolving around direct head-to-head competetion? And while, yes, its nice to have new game modes....I was under the impression this was more of a community-based coop endeavor. While everyone here already is familiar (and comfortable) with that type of format, why is it necessary to add an element which could potentially create a divide within the community? The game needs to tout its "working together" attributes...not the other way around. If you're hell-bent on killing someone....go play Halo or Gears. They can do that much better than PSU ever could.

OriginalCloud
Apr 11, 2007, 03:25 PM
what good is an RPG where you have no good 'villain' to over come other than monsters?
i mean come on now.

What good is Cloud without a Sephiroth?
suuuure it was fun taking out Genova and the "WEAPONS"...but the real cake was in beating the turd out of Sephiroth.

facing another is more fun than mindless AI. at least it's a good break.

and imo i think SEGA has done a GREAT JOB with PSU in terms of anti-cheating. much better than with PSO, cuz jeez that game took it from all directions.

PSU is > PSO. Have some faith. I dont think PvP will be exploited to the point where it will be possible to kill during regular play. PvP should be an option to all.

ArchAngelMai
Apr 11, 2007, 07:50 PM
On 2007-04-07 06:06, Vuman wrote:

On 2007-04-06 15:03, ArchAngelMai wrote:

People pulled that crap? In my experience I was always trapped in Tristram because they would see how long it would take before I would leave the room and the rarz on the ground. My computer could handle all the monsters but would freeze up when people fought me. I would leave the town, get frozen, then see my corpse five seconds later. Forcing people to leave always makes egos inflate moreso than ninja'd rares.

I'm glad that someone shares my sentiments.

Raysa
Apr 12, 2007, 10:24 PM
Hello,

Theres no definite answer to the PvP question. As of now it is not
planned. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you
John
SEGA Support

Yuudai_Riisu
Apr 12, 2007, 11:02 PM
On 2007-04-07 00:08, Raysa wrote:

On 2007-04-06 19:38, Temari wrote:

People who bash on PVP are the ones who got owned/or just haven't played the right rule. =/

So true.

Killing people with the character I built up is just awesomeness.

sound like ignorant or retarded caveman. I see myself doing 400-500 dmg and somtimes 800 who in the hell has enough Hp to last that is my question im almost on lv 75 gonna hit 2000 hp

CaptainPlanet
Apr 14, 2007, 02:46 AM
You have to take the other players' armor and resistance ratio's in respect to your attack base damage into account. There is an equasion at work here, it's not just foie doing anywhere between 500-600 dmg on anything PERIOD. You can almost EXPECT to do FAR less damage to an opposing player of nearly equal level than you would a SEED-form of that same level. That's the only way it WOULD be interesting, to make the battles last longer than 5 seconds. I'm sure our characters are far more resistant of each other than AI is to them. It would pretty much have to be, but once again, that's in the hands of the creators themselves. We have to assume they know what they're doing, not to say they haven't let us down in the past ( >_>; ) but it's best to be optomistic.

Oh, and to an earlier post about filling up the blacklist with PvP cretins, is there really a limit of 50 people? Do we know this for a fact? Has ANYONE been so antisocial that they have blocked off communication with FIFTY people? o.0 There are a number of people who play the game, yes, However, you gotta think: There are like 18 universes, the vast majority of people occupy 1 of them, and that's only about 4/5 full half the time anyway, if that. and taking THAT into account, about half of THOSE people constantly reside in the lobby adjacent to the currently favorited mission area. *whew!* that's a LOT of narrowing down! Now that the math is out of the way, are you really about to blacklist an entire lobby of people? Do you think there are THAT many 12 year olds that roam that lobby at one time being annoying lil PvPricks?

For those of you who love the game just the way it is, go have fun killing your mindless thread-o-code monsters, and the rest of us will have our brief escapes from leveling to enjoy some friendly competition with opponents who are capable of critical thinking. Don't dump your pesimistic view of OPTIONs ( <--- KEYWORD ) on the rest of us.

Hozanto
Apr 14, 2007, 04:39 AM
On 2007-04-14 00:46, CaptainPlanet wrote:
You have to take the other players' armor and resistance ratio's in respect to your attack base damage into account. There is an equasion at work here, it's not just foie doing anywhere between 500-600 dmg on anything PERIOD. You can almost EXPECT to do FAR less damage to an opposing player of nearly equal level than you would a SEED-form of that same level. That's the only way it WOULD be interesting, to make the battles last longer than 5 seconds. I'm sure our characters are far more resistant of each other than AI is to them. It would pretty much have to be, but once again, that's in the hands of the creators themselves. We have to assume they know what they're doing, not to say they haven't let us down in the past ( >_>; ) but it's best to be optomistic.

Oh, and to an earlier post about filling up the blacklist with PvP cretins, is there really a limit of 50 people? Do we know this for a fact? Has ANYONE been so antisocial that they have blocked off communication with FIFTY people? o.0 There are a number of people who play the game, yes, However, you gotta think: There are like 18 universes, the vast majority of people occupy 1 of them, and that's only about 4/5 full half the time anyway, if that. and taking THAT into account, about half of THOSE people constantly reside in the lobby adjacent to the currently favorited mission area. *whew!* that's a LOT of narrowing down! Now that the math is out of the way, are you really about to blacklist an entire lobby of people? Do you think there are THAT many 12 year olds that roam that lobby at one time being annoying lil PvPricks?

For those of you who love the game just the way it is, go have fun killing your mindless thread-o-code monsters, and the rest of us will have our brief escapes from leveling to enjoy some friendly competition with opponents who are capable of critical thinking. Don't dump your pesimistic view of OPTIONs ( <--- KEYWORD ) on the rest of us.

ok captain planet...

Niered
Apr 14, 2007, 05:28 AM
I have, after reading this thread, been struck with an epiphany of sorts. Originally I held to the mantra that there are two things in this world that can never be argued to the point someone wins. Those are:

-Religion.
-Politics.

I have now decided there is one final universal arguement that cannot be won.

-PVP in PSU.

Anywho, I really couldnt care less. If we got it, sure, I'd play it. I wouldnt center my gaming style around it but I'd have fun with it. If we dont, well, I geuss at this point I wouldnt mind.

Raysa
Apr 14, 2007, 06:40 AM
On 2007-04-12 20:24, Raysa wrote:
Hello,

Thank you
John
SEGA Support

I asked ST. They said its not planned in PSU. In other words no we will not get PVP.

ArchAngelMai
Apr 14, 2007, 11:35 AM
On 2007-04-14 03:28, Niered wrote:
I have, after reading this thread, been struck with an epiphany of sorts. Originally I held to the mantra that there are two things in this world that can never be argued to the point someone wins. Those are:

-Religion.
-Politics.

I have now decided there is one final universal arguement that cannot be won.

-PVP in PSU.

Anywho, I really couldnt care less. If we got it, sure, I'd play it. I wouldnt center my gaming style around it but I'd have fun with it. If we dont, well, I geuss at this point I wouldnt mind.

Indeed, what a fag....

ArchAngelMai
Apr 14, 2007, 11:37 AM
On 2007-04-14 04:40, Raysa wrote:

On 2007-04-12 20:24, Raysa wrote:
Hello,

Thank you
John
SEGA Support

I asked ST. They said its not planned in PSU. In other words no we will not get PVP.

Well amen to that then. Guess I'll stop watching this topic. Thank you John of SEGA, but I bet all those egotistical maniacs out there are not sastified, lol!

Tystys
Apr 14, 2007, 12:26 PM
John? Of Sega Support? The fuck is that?

Seriously, why is this a huge issue with some of you? If PVP comes out, deal with it. If PVP doesn't come out, guess what?

FUCKING DEAL WITH IT.

Yeesh people, you're blowing something out of proportion that doesn't need to be. Bringing up arguements about how it might ruin the game, or it's just not that kind of game...

I remember playing PSO:BB and still have a god damn good time, with Battle Mode and everything. I only tried Battle Mode out once, and it was OK. It could've been better, but whatever.

Sure, I would love to see a PVP element in the game...Yes, I see the rammifications in this happening...do I care? No. It's not a matter of whether or not it might ruin or save the game for people...I just want it to be there. To know that at any time, I could, just for fun, challenge a friend of mine who might've synthesized a new 9* weapon against this new rare I found, etc etc.

Yes, PSU is definitely the kind of game that exudes an aura of Cooperative gameplay, but in essence, alot of MMO's are like that. They have a PVP function, but in the end, most MMOs don't center themselves around it...atleast the ones I've played.

Look, all I'm saying is....just be open minded, people. PVP or no PVP, don't be so closed minded because you feel it might ruin the game for you...

Yes, I realize I probably made a post earlier in this topic voicing how it would be cool to have it in or not, but I'm just getting sick of all this incessant argueing(OR DEBATING, I DONT CARE, it just sounds hostile, lmao) going on back and fourth.

ArchAngelMai
Apr 14, 2007, 01:04 PM
On 2007-04-14 10:26, Tystys wrote:

Seriously, why is this a huge issue with some of you? If PVP comes out, deal with it. If PVP doesn't come out, guess what?

FUCKING DEAL WITH IT.

Yeesh people, you're blowing something out of proportion that doesn't need to be. Bringing up arguements about how it might ruin the game, or it's just not that kind of game...

I remember playing PSO:BB and still have a god damn good time, with Battle Mode and everything. I only tried Battle Mode out once, and it was OK. It could've been better, but whatever.

Sure, I would love to see a PVP element in the game...Yes, I see the rammifications in this happening...do I care? No. It's not a matter of whether or not it might ruin or save the game for people...I just want it to be there. To know that at any time, I could, just for fun, challenge a friend of mine who might've synthesized a new 9* weapon against this new rare I found, etc etc.

Yes, PSU is definitely the kind of game that exudes an aura of Cooperative gameplay, but in essence, alot of MMO's are like that. They have a PVP function, but in the end, most MMOs don't center themselves around it...atleast the ones I've played.

Look, all I'm saying is....just be open minded, people. PVP or no PVP, don't be so closed minded because you feel it might ruin the game for you...

Yes, I realize I probably made a post earlier in this topic voicing how it would be cool to have it in or not, but I'm just getting sick of all this incessant argueing(OR DEBATING, I DONT CARE, it just sounds hostile, lmao) going on back and fourth.

Atleast you recognize your own hypocrisy.

Angelo
Apr 14, 2007, 01:09 PM
lol @ listening to Sega of America public reps instead've the actual japanese developers.

The email was probably BS because any employee not directly involved in the development of the game has no right to say what is and isn't planned for the game, since they don't know. They're not developers, in fact we probably know more than SoA does.

Hell, I'm almost 100% positive we on these boards know more about the AoI beta than "John".

PS:

I'm sure Ragol and PSO clothes weren't initially 'planned' for PSU. But you know, enough people demand stuff.. and yeah. Besides, the japanese love PvP, it's just a fact. I would say it is coming eventually, just probably not for a long while. (probably an expansion AFTER AoI.. in like.. 2008..)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Angelo on 2007-04-14 11:13 ]</font>

Rashiid
Apr 14, 2007, 01:18 PM
yay no PvP!

Sylpheed
Apr 14, 2007, 08:06 PM
Lets imagine we have a three way battle, a beast FF a cast FG and a newman FT. now what do we think is gonna happen?

The FT is gonna spam diga and megid like a mofo
The FG is gonna spam killa shot like a mofo and...
The FF dies before he can even get within a mile of either of them

-Shimarisu-
Apr 14, 2007, 08:13 PM
Yes, please give us PVP Sega, so I can one-shot literally any player in the game with my level 21+ killer shot vs. their frankly piss-poor STA, yep even incuding female rangers.

Sounds like a FANTASTIC plan!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2007-04-14 18:15 ]</font>

Raysa
Apr 14, 2007, 08:17 PM
@ Angelo Maybe you're right, but I'm gonna take my chances with them. Unless you have a better lead?

PVP is wonderful. I can kill!

-Shimarisu-
Apr 14, 2007, 08:20 PM
On 2007-04-14 18:17, Raysa wrote:
@ Angelo Maybe you're right, but I'm gonna take my chances with them. Unless you have a better lead?

PVP is wonderful. I can kill!

What's your STA?

Sylpheed
Apr 14, 2007, 08:20 PM
The way i see it is, if PVP was added i would use it just to have some fun but it would create so many problems not content wise but community wise whenever any two people had an argument about something a conversation like this would follow:

'dumb noob fight me in pvp'
'nah cant be bothered'
'haha noob scared?'
'nope'
'LOL N00bz0rz *runs around lobby shouting: 'playerx is a weak noob who cant even win a PVP match'

i'd personally prefer not to have the hassle of PVP arguments, espeically as another problem would be masses of people running around challenging people then calling noobs and losers if they don't accept.

The blacklist can only go so far people!!

Raysa
Apr 14, 2007, 08:23 PM
It's over 9000.

Sylpheed
Apr 14, 2007, 08:35 PM
On 2007-04-14 18:23, Raysa wrote:
It's over 9000.

9000 STA makes you deflect any spell thrown at you then send it back to the caster and does 10x the damage and makes theryre rod blow up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

CaptainPlanet
Apr 15, 2007, 12:47 AM
On 2007-04-14 18:23, Raysa wrote:
It's over 9000.

OMFG!!! IT'S OVER 9000! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif lol (sorry, couldn't resist)

xennec
Apr 15, 2007, 01:24 AM
I would personally love PvP to get away from all of the "OH! A NEW S2 MISSION!!111!!! LET'S GO SPAM IT TO PWR LVL TO 80 AND GET OUR CLASS TO LVL 10!!11!!!1".

And I as an outcast will say that I absolutely hated challenge mode, which unfotunately was my best friend's favorite part of the game. Nothing was more annoying to me than to be stuck in one stage forever, being equipped badly and having to kill an enemy in a room one at a time running in and out of the room for each one.

But if I hate it so much why do I think it should be added? The answer is simple, others enjoy it and like the challenge. The people who support PvP likes it because it gives them a break and a challenge.

So stop fussing about this everyone and get over it. Isn't it supposed to make people happy when others are happy or has the U.S. really become that selfish?

Jezzabelle
Apr 15, 2007, 01:41 AM
PVP = hell yes

Mewnie
Apr 15, 2007, 03:36 AM
On 2007-04-14 10:26, Tystys wrote:

FUCKING DEAL WITH IT.

Anything you had to say after this paragraph is invalidated.

This is what PvP brings.