PDA

View Full Version : Any individual or group knows JAPANESE?

Konjou
Apr 5, 2007, 03:07 PM
Hello,

I am looking for people who know or want to learn Japanese together while playing Phantasy Star Universe. This is strictly directed to PC users as PS2 users can't type anything in Hiragana / Katakana / Kanji. I know Hiragana and Katakana really well and just a few Kanji characters.

I took a class on Japanese some years(6) ago, but never really followed up on it ever. Recently my interest in the language has risen again and I would like to try and learn it this time around.

If anyone is interested or knows of a group that already exist and is doing this. Please send me a PM with some info. Thanks!

My PSU character name is Rodnutz, so if you see me running around spamming for a trade... lol yea i don't even play to much any more, I just log on to try and get a lucky trade. Occassionaly I will do a run or two, but pretty much I am just trying to trade the junk that I have for more junk. It took me 2 months to go from LVL 68 to LVL 69 because I wouldn't stop trying to get trades. Anyways, I am willing to play more and play seriously now if I can find the right people or group.

idon
Apr 6, 2007, 02:42 AM
Count me in. Look for a guy named Karas chillin on uni 2 in front of the linear line

Konjou
Apr 6, 2007, 03:30 PM
cool... i will look for you this weekend when I am on. If i can't find you I will PM you here and we will schedule a meet up. If you can, please try to find other players who might be interested. It would be nice to get a small group of atleast 4 or more. Laters!

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Apr 6, 2007, 05:43 PM
WOO HOO! I CAN SPEAK JAPANESE!!! Wait... AW CRAP! I HAVE TO BE ON PSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no!!!!!!........... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

idon
Apr 6, 2007, 08:14 PM
CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!

Undeadpriest
Apr 7, 2007, 02:57 PM
I would like to learn Japanese but i don't own PSU...and welcome to PSOW.

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Apr 7, 2007, 04:49 PM
On 2007-04-06 18:14, idon wrote:
CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!

Agreed