PDA

View Full Version : lol, but I'm supposed to be white! This shouldn't be happeni

DonRoyale
Apr 5, 2007, 10:04 PM
OK, this is almost too hilarious. I've unknowingly started beef. Yes, BEEF. That shit rappers start. Two people have had problems with me, the latter (being more hilarious) more recent.

Retard 1:
This guy's been jealous of my intelligence since the fourth grade, when I used to be able to ace anything and everything, because I had the motivation (or lack of lack of motivation...if that made sense) to do homework and whatnot.

Anyways, I might as well describe this dude. He's white, like me, and he's, well, he's rich. The thing is, his MySpace makes me want to laugh.

First of all, this guy says he's a 'rapper on vacation'. Now, I've yet to see this guy try anything, but he's apparently the co-owner of a record label that he's signed to (due to the money he's using, that isn't even his, might I add).

Second, I look at this guy's pics. The dude is totally blinged out-grills, bracelets, chains, wrist bling, rings, watches, everything-but if you look hard, you can tell it's all fake.

I thought I could ignore him like the rest of these fucktards, but it's not the case, apparently, because he STILL talks shit about me behind my back (He's always making fun of me to his girlfriend, talking lowly. Not lowly enough for me to be unable to hear, though.) Some people will never learn.

Tard 2:

This guy's a strange one. A few months ago, we actually were on good terms. He'd left for the first semester of this school year and recently returned, about twice as strong. The thing is, apparently he's let it go to his head, as what little maturity he had has been flushed down the drain.

I was on MSN one day when he suddenly talked to me. (He'd given me his address before he left, and I deleted it.) He was getting in my face, like so:

Me: Oh, is that you, (name)?
Him: Yeah, n@#$%, say my name
Me: I'm white
Him: *vulgar, immature insult*
Me: >.>
Him: *vulgar, immature insult*
*he blocks me*

So anyways, not caring, I went about my usual business.

Earlier this evening, he talked to me again, asking who I was. I explained myself, and he started, GET THIS, rapping insults to me. I kept telling him "lolk" and "that's nice" and stuff. Eventually, it ended when this happened:

(name hidden to protect the guilty) says:
im so high i need a flight to see some light withi n 2 secinds ama be out of cite, i knoe i might,all i do iz b out of site cuz i gotta lay low, fo a bit ill im thinkin about is all spit,im so sick compared to u, im so hot i make u carh the flu

The Don Royale-I can't teach but people can sure as fuck learn something from me says:
Yeah, you're making me want to throw up >.>

From there, he said nothing, and blocked me.

I don't know WHAT this one has against me, but I don't care. I'm not about to let him step all over me.

But isn't it funny? A white boy beefing? What are the chances, I ask you~

DikkyRay
Apr 5, 2007, 10:08 PM
LOL
I love when people that hate you talk smack to their GIRLFRIENDS behind your back.. (not just you, Shadow, but "you" as in everyone)
Its not like they care lol. Post on his myspace "Lolwiggar"

Scrub
Apr 5, 2007, 10:09 PM
You're not trying very hard to ignore Guy 1 if you're letting something like some irresponsible loser talking behind your back get to you.

And Guy 2 sounds like he's just messing with you for some laughs. Lighten up.

DizzyDi
Apr 5, 2007, 10:09 PM
i wouldn't mess with these guys, Don.
you could carh a serious case of the flu.

DonRoyale
Apr 5, 2007, 10:15 PM
Scrub, no need to be so harsh.

I don't really let these guys get to me. In fact, when I was posting this, I was still laughing from the conversation I had with tard 2.

I just find it funny, the immaturity of some people. All the more to dismiss in the days to come...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Diz: Tard 1 couldn't even fight for his life, he's like 250 in fat. Tard 2 is about twice my size, but I still don't care.

It's not as if I'm afraid of them...>.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DonRoyale on 2007-04-05 20:17 ]</font>

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Apr 6, 2007, 05:46 PM
What a fucktard LOL

DurakkenX
Apr 6, 2007, 06:56 PM
The only reason people pick on others is #1 they view you as strong enough to be a challenge to their social position or #2 they see you as weak and use you to make themselves feel good.

if #1 well that's just admitting that you are as good or better than them.

if #2 just show that you are not an easy target and most likely they'll let you be.

most of the time the things people attack are those things that they dislike about themselves OR are just so uncreative they attack using something that is so cliche it's insulting to weven think that that could be considered an insult.

opaopajr
Apr 8, 2007, 06:19 AM
ahh, youth... it's so true that it's wasted on the young.

in a few years you'll look back on all this and laaaugh. and then you'll get all wistful like because such petty bullshit still happens in AdultWorld (tm), but the stakes are bigger, and your can't get another clean slate like at age 18. it is a sad day when you realize aggravated assault is no longer as available in your repertoire. i never fought in high school, but even i shedded a tear when i realized that. can't hurt people w/o fear of lawsuits, not even if i just wanted to throw my shoe at them...

UnderscoreX
Apr 8, 2007, 07:54 AM
Well fuck. Dizz used my joke, maybe I should read the replys before posting eh.

Anyways, guy's a friggin cock ornament, just ignore him and he'll get bored.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UnderscoreX on 2007-04-08 05:56 ]</font>

Mewnie
Apr 11, 2007, 07:12 PM
lol, wiggers (http://www.icyhotstunta.com/)

Neith
Apr 11, 2007, 07:47 PM
Here I was thinking Beef was a kind of food. You lost me at that point.

Thalui89
Apr 13, 2007, 07:08 PM
I'm not surprised to see a white person rapping. Infact in the UK it isnt uncommon- sadly.

Theres a simple mreason for tard 2 hating you. He raps. He's a chav. He's a moron. He's a prick. He's nothing. Just deal with him like you would with any other prick.

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 14, 2007, 07:17 AM
I think I saw tard #1's Myspace when you showed it to me, man, I don't wanna say much but that guy looks like an elementary or middle school student or something, definitely a poser.

Dingo
Apr 15, 2007, 12:12 PM
So .... having motivation to do all your homework qualifies as intelligence? I'm not saying that it isn't an intelligent thing to do, but you can't pat yourself on the back like that.

OT: These 'tards sound like Lee Hotti-like tools to me.