PDA

View Full Version : Error..wait..what?

Gryffin
Apr 5, 2007, 10:29 PM
I've been getting this error, not ingame with the pretty little window and a number, but a popup that goes over top all my programs.. It says PSU.exe has encountered an error and must close..Then it kills it.

Its happened a few times so far, and EACH time its been in a fight with De Rag on Crimson Beast S.

Anyone have any ideas for a solution?

Retehi
Apr 5, 2007, 10:32 PM
You know. . I never ever had a problem with PSU, up until this afternoon. I got the same error during a Crimson Beast. At De Ragan infact.

I found it strange. . that was the first time I got a "PSU has encountered an error" message.

Emrald
Apr 5, 2007, 10:33 PM
I got PSU stuff like that when I was at the valentines day event

Gryffin
Apr 5, 2007, 10:33 PM
Ok, so at least it isn't JUST me. This way we know that Sega has pulled another Suck move.

Phew.

Axel3792
Apr 5, 2007, 10:34 PM
The boss failed so bad that it accidentally hacked your computer. u got haxd!!1oneone

</wtf>

NPCMook
Apr 5, 2007, 10:34 PM
For a moment I though Sonic Team might have pulled a Valve >.>

For those of you who don't know Valve broke Half Life 2 for about 3 days after a patch, the game would lock up once it had to calculate any type of physics

Gryffin
Apr 5, 2007, 10:36 PM
It only has happened to me like, once a day though... and usually the first time I've done the S run for the day.

Still though. C'mon Sega... you need to like get your head in the game. >.>

StarLionsX
Apr 5, 2007, 11:18 PM
Hrmmm...thats wierd. Today when I was at De Ragan, i'm on PS3 btw. Anyways it locked up on me when I was doing an SUV weapon attack. I was like OMFG NOOOES then i logged back in and everything was ok.
I just thought that it was wierd. Now its even more wierd that its not just me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StarLionsX on 2007-04-05 21:21 ]</font>

Lyrix
Apr 6, 2007, 10:44 AM
i never get errors go me ^.^ but thats still weird