PDA

View Full Version : Resist Units - Anyone have info?

Tahldon
Apr 6, 2007, 12:09 AM
I've been noticing that more and more people have these "Resist/---" units in their shops and I've began to wonder.. How many are out thus far and where do they drop?

I am, more so than not, interested in where I could find Resist/Burn (or vice versa). Anyone know where that drops? I've heard De Ragan... However, I want some confirmation.

DurakkenX
Apr 6, 2007, 12:34 AM
currently i think there are only 2 or 3 out on US/EU server...

on AoI i can confirm freeze/resist which is a body unit.

there are plenty to come as far as i can tell as there are lots of icons there...and i have to wonder if we will see the return of the uber unit perfect/resist

Tahldon
Apr 6, 2007, 08:31 AM
I think I saw an atk down resist. That might be interesting to some degree.

Hm.. seems no one knows anything about the Burn/Resist.. Or are you guys withholding info?

Sekani
Apr 6, 2007, 08:44 AM
WTB state/maintenance

Sychosis
Apr 6, 2007, 09:02 AM
On 2007-04-06 06:44, Sekani wrote:
WTB state/maintenance

I believe one of the admins at the official site confirmed there is indeed a Resist/All type unit.

I doubt it will ever see the light of day, and if it does, expect it to be a Fakis S4 drop http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Tahldon
Apr 6, 2007, 09:06 AM
On 2007-04-06 07:02, Sychosis wrote:

On 2007-04-06 06:44, Sekani wrote:
WTB state/maintenance

I believe one of the admins at the official site confirmed there is indeed a Resist/All type unit.

I doubt it will ever see the light of day, and if it does, expect it to be a Fakis S4 drop http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Fakis S4.. that's hella serious man. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I wanna get Burn/Resist for my Transer' :3

Rashiid
Apr 6, 2007, 09:07 AM
i know of........

Burn / Resist
Freeze / Resist
Poison / Resist (most common)
Shock / Resist

thats all ive seen so far

Konstanse_Xx
Apr 6, 2007, 10:18 AM
There is a State/Maintenance in the game Data, I saw photos of people that hacked it out.

Soukosa
Apr 6, 2007, 05:21 PM
The main resist units:
Burn / Resist
Poison / Resist
Virus / Resist
Shock / Resist
Silence / Resist
Freeze / Resist
Sleep / Resist
Stun / Resist
Confuse / Resist

Other ones:
Solid / Anti Up - Immunity to buffs o.O
Cati / Anti Down - Immunity to debuffs
Cati / Maintenance - Dunno
Lumirus/Maintenance - Immunity to all statuses but Down (could make you immune to buffs though)
Vijeri / Resist - Immunity to Down

There isn't an item called "State/Maintenance" in the game nor does there to seem to be one that makes you immune to all statuses. Also careful when you talk about ranks over S2. They may never exist and they may also redo the enemy levels in the ranks, considering the AoI missions have lv 50 or higher enemies for A rank, one even has lv 20 enemies on C rank.

Sychosis
Apr 6, 2007, 05:27 PM
On 2007-04-06 15:21, Sounomi wrote:
There isn't an item called "State/Maintenance" in the game nor does there to seem to be one that makes you immune to all statuses. Also careful when you talk about ranks over S2. They may never exist and they may also redo the enemy levels in the ranks, considering the AoI missions have lv 50 or higher enemies for A rank, one even has lv 20 enemies on C rank.

We were kinda joking :/

Mewn
Apr 6, 2007, 05:28 PM
Cati / Maintenance - Nullifies Burn, Poison, Virus, Shock, Silence, Freeze, Sleep, Stun, Confuse, and Debuffs, but lowers DFP and EVP.

Description: 'Upgrade unit for armor. Prevents status abnormalities.'

This was info taken from offline, where the unit is not legitly available, but is complete and usable. I imagine it will work the same way online, but obviously the stats it takes off will be different. I imagine it will be quite steep.

Tahldon
Apr 6, 2007, 07:05 PM
Oh wow, thanks guys for all this info. :3