PDA

View Full Version : Cool stuff for trade (Sonati mag, stag cutlery and more)

SnippSnapp
Feb 26, 2001, 06:45 AM
I'm looking to trade the following:

Stag Cutlery
level 200 mag! Sonati, a cute little rabbit that casts invisiblity often (stats are 50 pow 25 magic 75 dex 50 def)
S-beats blade
Double Saber
Frying Pan
Soul Eater
Slicer of Assassin
Parasite wear del rol 2 slots

all items are fully grinded are have no negative %s

Looking to acquire high % to dark swords, abilities, battles, 4 slot parasite wear, twin brand etc..

post your offers

Llaith
Feb 26, 2001, 06:53 AM
I will give you a twin brand for your soniti mag and s-beats blades

SnippSnapp
Feb 26, 2001, 07:08 AM
whats the % on the brand

Naka
Feb 26, 2001, 07:22 AM
I really want the S-beats... I am not sure I have anything you would really want tho. Anything in particular? Most of my stuff is pretty common...

Llaith
Feb 26, 2001, 08:12 AM
0/30/35/10...one of, as far as anyone can determine, two twin brands that have been duped and that traders everywhere have ended up with. But hey, the other one has a -5% somewhere, so...whatever. Chances are, if you see a twin brand, it has been duped, I guess.

I just got a set of red s-beats blades...what color are yours, and do you know of any difference between colors?

Sallin
Feb 26, 2001, 09:24 AM
I got a ton of stuff for trade, alot of god/mind/power/arms....Guardian armor with 4 slots (level 75) better then parastie wear among other items for your Sonati mag...lets me in game and I think we can work something out.

DarkKnight
Feb 26, 2001, 10:27 AM
soniti rules!http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

wanna trade it for my pitri?(lvl 200)

i probably also have strong swords high to dark,but i have to check.

SnippSnapp
Feb 26, 2001, 11:17 AM
ack Llaith, I didn't know most twin brands were duped.. in that case I'd rather not have one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif thanks though

Sallin, I think I'd rather get something other than a nice frame for the mag.. thanks though

and Darkknight, what are the stats on pitri? and what does he do for you? soniti casts invinsiblity before bosses and when you drop in health..

Sallin
Feb 26, 2001, 11:25 AM
Snipp I'll give you more then just the frame, You can have my level 200 mag pitri with the frame, he is 135 power, 45 dex, 15 defence, 5 mind...I won't lie though, his abilitys suck...All he does is heal you at bosses/..1/10 health...and at full photon charge, but I also have god items I would throw in.

get back to me

SnippSnapp
Feb 26, 2001, 11:28 AM
doh.. i dont need the pitri.. my ATP is already 999

if I tradef or a pitri + other stuff I would at least need a pitri with higher dex and def

1ncubus87
Dec 8, 2002, 01:47 AM
I dont have PSO connected to the internet yet but I'm getting broadband for gamecube for christmas. Anyway...for those of you who are patient, these are items I have. (I'm not positive on the grinds but I think they are close). I have 2 characters, FOmar and HUcast.

Dragon Slayer + 6
S-Beats Blade + 10
Regenerate Gear
Yellow Barrier
Soul Eater + 3
Grass Assassin Sabers + 14
Blade Dance + 10
Addslot
Photon Drops x4
Varista + 1
Photon Claw + 2
Delsaber Buster +6
Last Surivor + 5
Kaladbog + 5
Anti Merge
Foie Merge
5 monogrinders
2 digrinders
2 trigrinders

Things I really want:
Stag Cutlery
Twin Brand
or Chaos Sorceror's Cane
But what I REALLY want is the Twin Blaze

Like I said I won't be able to trade until christmas but if u want any of these items post a reply or email me: [email protected]