PDA

View Full Version : who wants to play the beta?

DurakkenX
Apr 6, 2007, 09:21 PM
So yeah since i wont have any more time to play after a particular date that will most likely be a significant time before the beta ends...

So i will let someone play on my account...of my choosing... so post here and why you should be allowed access to the beta if you want to play it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DonRoyale
Apr 6, 2007, 09:23 PM
Player Matchup wants to play the beta. lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I deserve it because my US account has expired, and I'm forced to using my crappy Extra Mode characters. Plus, I have about a bazillion ideas buzzing in my head about possible characters.

There, my fruitless attempt that'll be beaten by someone with a nude girl pic. >.>

Sekani
Apr 6, 2007, 09:24 PM
??!

You're not gonna just hand the account over to one of your homies or something? I mean, that's what I'd do, as opposed to auctioning it off.

(P.S.: not interested in playing the beta)

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 6, 2007, 09:24 PM
I'm kind of interested in this beta too, but yeah, whoever you want.

Retehi
Apr 6, 2007, 09:25 PM
I remember someone posted a PSU Beta pass, and name somewhere. Was funny seeing 400 people try and use it.

You should try it.

DurakkenX
Apr 6, 2007, 09:27 PM
On 2007-04-06 19:24, Sekani wrote:
??!

You're not gonna just hand the account over to one of your homies or something? I mean, that's what I'd do, as opposed to auctioning it off.

(P.S.: not interested in playing the beta)

i would, but my friends either aren't into this game, or don't have net connection.

PJ
Apr 6, 2007, 09:28 PM
I know I shouldn't keep asking this, but Durakken, if you have anytime...

On 2007-04-06 19:22, PJ wrote:
Would anyone on the Beta be willing to recreate my Beast on one of their character slots so I can see what he looks like with the Black variation of this (http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/Akukame/IlluminesClothes04.jpg)?

I'm a hobo, alright? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Konstanse_Xx
Apr 6, 2007, 09:28 PM
Do an event, ask a moderator to help plan it, raffle it off, or ask someone to solve a riddle of your choosing.

Angelo
Apr 6, 2007, 09:30 PM
Give the account to me and I'll make a ton of videos.

Besides, I'm the coolest.

DurakkenX
Apr 6, 2007, 09:31 PM
On 2007-04-06 19:28, PJ wrote:
I know I shouldn't keep asking this, but Durakken, if you have anytime...

On 2007-04-06 19:22, PJ wrote:
Would anyone on the Beta be willing to recreate my Beast on one of their character slots so I can see what he looks like with the Black variation of this (http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/Akukame/IlluminesClothes04.jpg)?

I'm a hobo, alright? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

i don't know what your char looks like... >.> i have a 3 slots open for doing so though >.>

pikachief
Apr 6, 2007, 09:31 PM
On 2007-04-06 19:21, DurakkenX wrote:
So yeah since i wont have any more time to play after a particular date that will most likely be a significant time before the beta ends...

So i will let someone play on my account...of my choosing... so post here and why you should be allowed access to the beta if you want to play it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

i know this is gonna go crazy.....

i really really want this http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif considering my luck i dont expect to get it but.....

i will be ready for this beta or the full version for i look for news on it like every hour.

it looks so much better than the actual game. that and i am bored of what we have now. all we are getting is better versions of what we already haev! i want something new!

i dont expect to get it but if i did i will be forever gratefull

Arika
Apr 6, 2007, 09:32 PM
I would like to try it so much, but if u give other ppl password , how can u come back again after u have time? can u separate password of beta/real ?

DurakkenX
Apr 6, 2007, 09:34 PM
On 2007-04-06 19:32, Arika wrote:
I would like to try it so much, but if u give other ppl password , how can u come back again after u have time? can u separate password of beta/real ?

i don't plan on playing PSUJP any more as i like understanding the game lol ^.^

Robotix
Apr 6, 2007, 09:37 PM
I am a loser with no life that can take pictures of every single thing I do, haha. That, and I would really like to try some of the new stuff out. I haven't been on PSU in a few months now, and this would be a perfect way to get me back into things.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robotix on 2007-04-06 19:38 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robotix on 2007-04-06 19:39 ]</font>

pikachief
Apr 6, 2007, 09:37 PM
i also wanted the japanese version of the game too not becuase of the newer updates but becuase i wanted to see how the lettering looks and see translations and understand a litlle of how japanese is before i learn it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Angelo
Apr 6, 2007, 09:39 PM
I can read katakana and hiragana and a small bit of kanji.

But I know there are some people on these boards who know the entire language.

Try seeding those people out before just handing over the account to anyone.

Remember that there are a bunch've people on these boards starving for info.

Sychosis
Apr 6, 2007, 09:44 PM
Give it to me so I can sit here and not play it.

Together we can laugh at everyone else who didn't get it, like a pair of heartless bastards.

Angelo
Apr 6, 2007, 09:47 PM
On 2007-04-06 19:44, Sychosis wrote:
Give it to me so I can sit here and not play it.

Together we can laugh at everyone else who didn't get it, like a pair of heartless bastards.

You're bitter.

I like you, sir.

RedX
Apr 6, 2007, 09:56 PM
I told you when the beta ends so i should get it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif plus i take pics at your events http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DurakkenX
Apr 6, 2007, 09:57 PM
meh i wouldn't but i found out all i wanted to know and i'm still gonna play for the next 9 days...it's just i have 2 papers to write which is like 20 pages in all

pikachief
Apr 6, 2007, 10:05 PM
well i hope whoever gets it has fun with it! im playing PSU A LOT less now! after seeing the expansion PSU looks bland and yea.....

soo since im not gonna be playing PSU till 4 AM like i usually do on weekends im gonna go to bed now.

goodnight everyone!

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 6, 2007, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I haven't been so into PSU as I have been before thanks to all of this AoI stuff thats been popping out recently.

Megalomax
Apr 6, 2007, 10:17 PM
I really wanna play the Beta I can't play because my account on my XBox 360 will be canceled to Silver and I dont have a Card to use >.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Megalomax on 2007-04-06 22:13 ]</font>

Para
Apr 7, 2007, 12:21 AM
Dont you need PSU JP and PSU AoI to run this?

Krisan
Apr 7, 2007, 12:31 AM
I don't usually post in threads like this, cause.. well ya know, what are the chances you ever get picked for something like this? =P

Pretty hard to come up with a good reason above the rest that would make a person more deserving of the account over another, too.. Eh, I'd definitely make use of it though, if given the chance. I'm very interested in seeing some of this content first hand, and it'd be a lot of fun to poke around at stuff.

*shrugs* Other than cracking a few lame jokes here, I can't think of anything more to add.

Kamiense
Apr 7, 2007, 12:35 AM
I'm thinking of coming back to PSU in about a week, and I would like to see the future of what it will be if I play it again. This would really help my choice in coming back or staying with the MMO I'm currently playing. I can take pictures as well for people here.

EspioKaos
Apr 7, 2007, 12:36 AM
I'm interested, and I would have the means to play it since my roommate said he'd let me borrow his laptop (since my PC won't run the game) like I did last year for the closed beta. I can read and understand Japanese, so navigating the game will not be a problem for me. (Honestly, I can't really come up with a good reason as to why I should have access, though. I mean, seriously, everyone else is already doing a great job at supplying us with screens and movies, right?)

Sekani
Apr 7, 2007, 12:39 AM
On 2007-04-06 22:36, EspioKaos wrote:
I'm interested, and I would have the means to play it since my roommate said he'd let me borrow his laptop (since my PC won't run the game) like I did last year for the closed beta. I can read and understand Japanese, so navigating the game will not be a problem for me. (Honestly, I can't really come up with a good reason as to why I should have access, though. I mean, seriously, everyone else is already doing a great job at supplying us with screens and movies, right?)

If you're seriously giving your account away, I'd vote for this guy.

Angelo
Apr 7, 2007, 01:00 AM
On 2007-04-06 22:39, Sekani wrote:

On 2007-04-06 22:36, EspioKaos wrote:

If you're seriously giving your account away, I'd vote for this guy.

Seconded

DurakkenX
Apr 7, 2007, 04:19 AM
i am serious...

These aren't the only people that i will consider but
currently in the running that posted (or PMed me)

RedX - (takes great pics)
Angelo - (promises to take vids a pics)
EspioKaos - (he's a great information gatherer)
Itsuki-chan - (is a great information gatherer...and what she plans to do i'll keep hush hush as she doesn't need PMs in her mailbox anymore than she already gets)

Sooo why these 4 simply because they benefit the greatest number of people if given to them >.> if they keep what they said ^.^

oh...and the final result will between now and the 15th...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DurakkenX on 2007-04-07 02:20 ]</font>

Angelo
Apr 7, 2007, 05:06 AM
Itsuki is already in beta, lol

Itsuki
Apr 7, 2007, 05:10 AM
On 2007-04-07 03:06, Angelo wrote:
Itsuki is already in beta, lol

I don't plan to use it for me.

Mewn
Apr 7, 2007, 05:15 AM
Unless Itsuki is planning something incredibly awesome, give it to Espio.

Angelo
Apr 7, 2007, 05:21 AM
Afterall Espio was the first one to even believe in the expansion! Shame his thread was killed though D:

I just hope someone who takes lots of screenshots gets it. :]

Itsuki
Apr 7, 2007, 05:31 AM
Simply put, I was going to try to get a couple accounts, and then organize an IRC room or by AIM or some other means, where I could let a few people play on the account. Asking around, it seems most people just want a chance to run around and look at some of the new features. No more than a couple hours on.

Sooo... Its still a bit up in the air. But I was thinking of taking this couple accounts, and alotting say two blocks of 8 hours where people that wanted to play a lot that are somewhat trustworthy can play. And leaving another 8 hour block or something open to allow some other not-so-random but not-so-close people to have small blocks where they can atleast try it out.

I don't care about it being a secret. Just know that begging to early and too often is only going to make me not want to let you play. And it will probably start with people I know, then people they know, then people they know, etc. This is the internet, I don't want one random untrustworthy person to ruin things for everything else either.

EDIT: And believe me, Espio would be one of the people I'd be giving priority to here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-04-07 03:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-04-07 03:34 ]</font>