PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: A Warning to Fellow Players.

Tahldon
Apr 7, 2007, 08:40 AM
There's a player by the name of HP lx SOURCE xl in the Raffon Lakeshore area playing Crimson Beast S2 to be mindful of.

We were partying and once the realization of us having been running the rare map, he immediately booted everyone out of the party. Now personally, I don't even want what the Jaggos drop. I just want the reward at the end and the EXP total.

If there's already been a post about this guy, sorry. Either way, it's good to reiterate the fact that this guy is booting people out after spending time to go halfway through the map and all.

So yeah..

A2K
Apr 7, 2007, 08:43 AM
There are way too many people that do that, to be honest, for any specific individual to be singled out for it. Be sure to leave a negative review.

Rashiid
Apr 7, 2007, 09:12 AM
this is why for now on imma start my opwn S2 parties at Crimson Beast

natewifi
Apr 7, 2007, 11:11 AM
b-list him, and get over it instead of still going on about it by trying to put the loser out there. You dont accomplish anything, your never going to talk to the guy again so brush it off...

PALRAPPYS
Apr 7, 2007, 11:13 AM
Phew!

I thought this was a warning there were haxorz out there. O.o

That time will most likely come though... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Hopefully not, but I'll keep watch out for this weird guy anyways.

CoSine
Apr 7, 2007, 05:49 PM
Curiosity kills me...did he boot you after the jaggos appeared or before they appeared? Because quite frankly, I remember that in B3 you need three people to use the keys for the jaggos to appear behind those gates.

Yuudai_Riisu
Apr 7, 2007, 05:51 PM
On 2007-04-07 09:13, PALRAPPYS wrote:
Phew!

That time will most likely come though... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Hopefully not, but I'll keep watch out for this weird guy anyways.

probably will when the new expansion hits

Tahldon
Apr 7, 2007, 05:52 PM
On 2007-04-07 15:49, CoSine wrote:
Curiosity kills me...did he boot you after the jaggos appeared or before they appeared? Because quite frankly, I remember that in B3 you need three people to use the keys for the jaggos to appear behind those gates.

Lol you wanna know what? We were actually in Block 2 and we were on the platform to go down the stairs and fight the Jarba and the Distova when everyone got booted out.

So be humored lol. He indeed kicked everybody out and literally screwed himself. Odd, now I feel for the guy. Lmao, he ruined himself. Poor sap.

omegapirate2k
Apr 7, 2007, 05:53 PM
And this is why I avoid random parties http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sylpheed
Apr 7, 2007, 05:53 PM
lol ive played with this dude before hes a techer right cause i done bruces B with him and he absolutely sucked oh and not being a snitch or anything but *cough* LUCIFER *cough*

PALRAPPYS
Apr 7, 2007, 06:38 PM
On 2007-04-07 15:51, Yuudai_Riisu wrote:

On 2007-04-07 09:13, PALRAPPYS wrote:
Phew!

probably will when the new expansion hits

So many PC/PS2 players hate the 360 version!

Why must there be hacking on PC! RUINED EVERYTHING! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Sharkyland
Apr 7, 2007, 06:48 PM
I've seen that guy around... I'm too low leveled to play with him. Though about leader kicking people out of the games when finding a rare enemy is not common. They've been doing that when people found rappies for the first time.

I mean there are some scammers out there who will ask you to drop your weapons then boot you.

MayLee
Apr 7, 2007, 06:52 PM
On 2007-04-07 09:11, natewifi wrote:
b-list him, and get over it instead of still going on about it by trying to put the loser out there. You dont accomplish anything, your never going to talk to the guy again so brush it off...

Please lord, hold me back for what I want to say. >.>

Anywho, people do that. Like someone told me that at the end of a boss run the leader spotted a rare item and booted every last player.

KamiSori
Apr 7, 2007, 06:55 PM
ppfffft..... there a lot worse players than this to be cautious of. a better WARNING TO ALL NEW X360 PSU PLAYERS: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MONEY/ITEM DUPES. IF YOU DROP YOUR WEAPON IN A PARTY YOU ARE KISSING IT GOODBYE.

i didnt think most people needed to be warned of this but considering 5 people have tried to scam me in the last 2 weeks and ive ran into level 10 players who have been scammed for a mere 2k, these idiots must actually be succeeding in their scams and the more peple know the less these parasites will profit off of the curiosity/guillibilaty of others.

Zorafim
Apr 7, 2007, 06:57 PM
I thought about doing this. Then I realized the drop rate for PP skill save, and now the thought never crosses my mind.

UberZack
Apr 7, 2007, 07:11 PM
OH thank you! you made me remember my dream!

I was on parum and my group sees easter rappies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif i kill the last one and it drops a rare easter egg http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif but just as a pick it up im kicked! something went wrong and i was in the lobby and i dropped the eggs. They started rolling everywhere on the colony where people were sitting and i was just chasing them trying to pick them up...

I dont normally dream about games btw ¬_¬

Ryno
Apr 7, 2007, 07:14 PM
weird.. because HP lx SOURCE xl was on my partner card list ever since psu came out...LOL

StanleyPain
Apr 8, 2007, 04:05 AM
This is why I think they should add an option where leader gets everything. That way, if a player wants to be the item-hog, he can make it official and knows the people playing with him don't care.
Admittedly, I don't play PSU as much as most of you guys, though I'd like to. But the occasions where I join random parties, I don't give a crap about getting items. I do it solely for the help in gaining EXP. In PSO, I had a pretty tight group and we developed a way of politely distributing boxes for each other and sharing certain things, but I think the whole crafting deal in PSU has made things more cutthroat, which I don't like.
In any case, they really need to grant a leader takes all option.

Yuudai_Riisu
Apr 8, 2007, 04:20 AM
I can solve all your Problems in three words. Just go soloing!

Thrash777
Apr 8, 2007, 04:30 AM
I've played with him many times before, he seems like an alright guy, bit arrogant and loud tho... tbh, I reckon he is capable of doing something like that... =(

jayster
Apr 8, 2007, 09:22 AM
My encounter with him is that he was a bad fortetecher. Worst iv ever played with actually, he didn't give us buffs and didn't heal us. Left the party after that mission bc of how bad he was.

Nobo
Apr 8, 2007, 09:39 AM
Ive seen that guy around too, but Jaggos drop a Meow mustache on S2 or Jao delma. Does anyone know what the heck a Meow mustache is used for? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

akratic
Apr 8, 2007, 10:15 AM
This "booting at rare spawns" and "booting after bosses" is becoming rampant in Crimson Beast. I spoke to two players who had it happen to them yesterday in different parties.

To the booters: It's a videogame, you dumbfucks. Go die in a fire.

Esufer
Apr 8, 2007, 11:08 AM
On 2007-04-07 06:40, Tahldon wrote:
There's a player by the name of HP lx SOURCE xl in the Raffon Lakeshore area playing Crimson Beast S2 to be mindful of.

We were partying and once the realization of us having been running the rare map, he immediately booted everyone out of the party. Now personally, I don't even want what the Jaggos drop. I just want the reward at the end and the EXP total.

If there's already been a post about this guy, sorry. Either way, it's good to reiterate the fact that this guy is booting people out after spending time to go halfway through the map and all.

So yeah..

So... he booted you...

despite the fact that you need 3 people to open the Jaggo door?

Tahldon
Apr 8, 2007, 11:16 AM
On 2007-04-08 09:08, Esufer wrote:

On 2007-04-07 06:40, Tahldon wrote:

So yeah..

So... he booted you...

despite the fact that you need 3 people to open the Jaggo door?

Mhm. Pretty much.

He probably didn't even get the map..

MayLee
Apr 8, 2007, 12:03 PM
LAWL, what a fruit loop. =