PDA

View Full Version : Well... I am getting online again.

Ethan-Waber
Apr 8, 2007, 08:44 AM
I created a new XBOX live account adn want to start all new characters, I had a fortetecher, fortegunner, and fortefighter, and a guntecher.
The class that I liked the most was fortetecher, and I will make him first, but I need suggestions on what I should make my other 3 characters.

Post what you like your character's to be and why, and I will compare answers to my likings which will therefore let me choose what my character will be.

Thank you for the help.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ethan-Waber on 2007-04-08 06:46 ]</font>

Rashiid
Apr 8, 2007, 08:50 AM
?

we cant tell you what you like.....

Ethan-Waber
Apr 8, 2007, 08:52 AM
On 2007-04-08 06:50, Rashiid wrote:
?

we cant tell you what you like.....

I am not asking that, I want to know what you all like the most, and give me reasons why you like it, so that way I can compare your likings to my likings, therefore making it easier for me to create classes for my characters, I don't want to be pure forte's this time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif But I also do not know what classes are good, since I have only played guntecher and forte's.

Rashiid
Apr 8, 2007, 09:02 AM
o, well, i would help, but, im in the same boat.

favorite is Fortetecher, and i hav the other forte's

jayster
Apr 8, 2007, 09:25 AM
Beast figunner is what I am. Your still really strong and take on a gnner/ melee role... I actually really enjoyed being a beast fortegunner. Even tho its a pure class, u get different perks with being a beast.

MayLee
Apr 8, 2007, 12:32 PM
I'm a Wartecher/Fortetecher. *shrugs*. >.>

Good luck with that...all that hardword andsd hours..