PDA

View Full Version : Giga Bullet/PP save?

ShidenTsu14
Apr 8, 2007, 10:04 AM
I was wondering where exactly do you find this slot item? Im a level 80 FG and I was thinking one of these would help alot.

Any links would be helpful if possible.

Randomness
Apr 8, 2007, 10:05 AM
Its either rappies or jaggos at high levels, I think...

Sylpheed
Apr 8, 2007, 10:07 AM
Its jaggo's which is why not tht many ppl have em no one purposely hunts jaggo's

Blanky
Apr 8, 2007, 10:08 AM
Any Jaggos LV50+.

But even once you find them, it's still a rare drop, so don't expect one right away. Might take quite a few spawns before you find one.

Nobo
Apr 19, 2007, 06:54 PM
Giga bullet pp saves come from 50+ Jaggos and skills come from Rappies. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cat.gif

Siertes
Apr 19, 2007, 06:56 PM
Maybe if we could hunt lvl 50+ Jaggos as fast as 50+ Rappies...

PALRAPPYS
Apr 19, 2007, 07:00 PM
Jaggos are so hard to find. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I found my first set today on Labs S2, and by the time I got there (3 and 3--the other group was much stronger) there was only 1 little jaggo to pick on. They didn't drop much... only a jao delma and 2034 meseta I believe. Oh well--gotta hunt down that Giga sometime...

Criss
Apr 19, 2007, 08:49 PM
I wonder, what are the best missions for hunting Jaggos? I capped my class and only have leveling left to do, so I was thinking of starting to hunt for the bulletsave unit at some point, even if it's much harder to get than, say a blackheart.

ZeGoose
Apr 19, 2007, 08:54 PM
I've seen a lot on Crimson Beast. Saw 1 drop on my first time there, but i didnt get it.

Pillan
Apr 19, 2007, 08:56 PM
A good fG can check lab S2 for Jaggo within 8 to 10 minutes. It's easily the best place to hunt for them if you want the unit. It's only 2 Jaggo, but it's the only Jaggo stage where the rare maps look different from the normal ones before the rare spawn.

eightball
Apr 19, 2007, 09:32 PM
but doesn't that item increase skill pp use while lowering bullet pp use...so as a fighgunner wouldn't that not be a good item unless you mainly used guns...i thought it would be better for a fortegunner type character

Clone365
Apr 19, 2007, 09:37 PM
lol, I'm guessing that he is in fact a fortegunner, and is just tricking you with FG'S!!!!!

eightball
Apr 19, 2007, 09:39 PM
haha good point guess i always usually see fortegunner as fG right?

Siertes
Apr 19, 2007, 09:49 PM
On 2007-04-19 18:56, Pillan wrote:
A good fG can check lab S2 for Jaggo within 8 to 10 minutes. It's easily the best place to hunt for them if you want the unit. It's only 2 Jaggo, but it's the only Jaggo stage where the rare maps look different from the normal ones before the rare spawn.

Yeah, I used to check VoC S, but that takes over 30 minutes with only one extra Jaggo than Labs. Also, if it takes 8 to 10 minutes to check S2, then how long for plain old S? (Seeing as you only need them to be lvl 50)

Pillan
Apr 19, 2007, 10:09 PM
On 2007-04-19 19:49, Siertes wrote:

Yeah, I used to check VoC S, but that takes over 30 minutes with only one extra Jaggo than Labs. Also, if it takes 8 to 10 minutes to check S2, then how long for plain old S? (Seeing as you only need them to be lvl 50)

S takes about the same time because the only way to complete the stage that fast is burn and/or death spamming. Burn is a set percent damage and enemy STA doesn't change with rank.

Midicronica
Apr 19, 2007, 10:13 PM
Depending on what class you are, the second block of VoC will take you a quite a bit of time. Hunters and Rangers it can be rather difficult. The Vanda Merhas cast damufoie if you get to close and since they're the buffed variants you bullets won't do shit to them. However, a force can mop the floor with them.

I've run multiple runs of VoC S for Giga Bullet as well as bullet training. I saw them once and all I got was Jao Delma and Meow Mustache. I probably would have seen them more if the charts on PSUPedia weren't messed up like they were before.