PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Decoration on PS2/PC

Neoptolemus
Apr 9, 2007, 01:21 AM
Just wondering if the Sonic decoration is available on PS2/PC? I was searching random shops today and saw one on display in someone's room. The character's shop name is Tetsaru (I found it by searching for Thunder Cannons), with an ID number of 20032552. Is this a legit item now, or was this the work of an evil-doer or super villian? Seeing it up close, it doesn't look as lame as I thought it would. Not bad, actually. I would like a Dr. Robotnik to go with it, though.

Syl
Apr 9, 2007, 01:22 AM
Um, either I'm missed some sort of event, but Sonic isn't supposed to be on our servers >.>

Raysa
Apr 9, 2007, 01:23 AM
I don't think you could get it on PC/PS2. I know the XBOX360 users got it because of the Sonic Trial I think it was.

Cz
Apr 9, 2007, 01:30 AM
PS2/PC didnt gets anything good. >.>

Neoptolemus
Apr 9, 2007, 01:35 AM
There is this upcoming event:

It's that time of year, Easter has come and gone and all new spring weather is heating up the Gurhal system. In honor of this special time of year, we are giving GUARDIANS a chance to strut their stuff in their Sunday best. If a Game Master (GM) sees you decked out in your Easter attire on April 11, you could be awarded a very special seasonal item! Pull out your green, blue, yellow, white, and pink clothes and come celebrate this fantastic time of year!

Maybe we will get something good soon. But that still doesn't explain why there is one in that shop!

And BTW, Casts get shafted when it comes to dressing in "Easter attire." It's not easy to get Easter colors for the cast parts!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoptolemus on 2007-04-08 23:37 ]</font>

Remedy
Apr 9, 2007, 06:45 AM
Any illegitimate room decorations were apparently not removed during the purge that occured on our servers.