PDA

View Full Version : Update Question

Skuda
Apr 9, 2007, 02:40 AM
Does anyone know if we're going to be getting A grinder boards this update?

When did the JP players get their boards, january? If so, that's a good 4 months on us. A 4 months wait seems a little ridiculous to me.

Give us our bloody grinder boards, Sega!

rabble rabble rabble!

A2K
Apr 9, 2007, 02:44 AM
No one is absolutely certain, but many are expecting it. The Japanese Xbox 360 site only makes mention of "high ranking weapon" boards, though.

-Ryuki-
Apr 9, 2007, 05:14 AM
According to what I was told, we were supposed to have A Grinder boards awhile ago.
We SHOULD be getting them this update. If not, then we're behind on updates, again.

Sasamichan
Apr 9, 2007, 05:16 AM
Has people already forgotten? Our updates don't follow the JP PC/PS2 schedule exactly?

Golto
Apr 9, 2007, 09:36 AM
On 2007-04-09 03:16, Sasamichan wrote:
Has people already forgotten? Our updates don't follow the JP PC/PS2 schedule exactly?

We don't follow it exactly but it pretty darn close. I used the jpn pc/ps2 update schedule to correctly predict which s2s we will be getting the 13th two weeks ago. While 95% of everyone else was saying either we get entirely new missions (what a joke) or Mad Beasts and Rainbow Beast S2 would be part of it.

They either forgot about [B] Grinder A or are having some problems with the 360 version concerning them.