PDA

View Full Version : What have you heard that makes you want to slap your own fa

CyarVictor
Apr 9, 2007, 12:00 PM
i know we all heard rumors or things that could be so why not list a few.

Things I've heard, laughed at, or got booted for laughing at:
-lv40humans get tanks
-beasts will get a nanoblast where you ride a lion
-feeding 99 kubara wood to your pm will get you something
-rappies only appear during events/holidays
-there's a laser Cannon +1 for sale
-everyone who has a mil or more buys meseta off ebay/the like
-picking up every and anything and selling via npc will net you meseta faster than selling items in a players shop/synthing weapons/running actual missions
-humans will get a type of nanoblast
-S grinders will cost 20k in npc
-Hard/Power Charge drops from robotic rappies in GoF
-Eating Maylee's cooking will not kill you
-you should have 2000+hrs on your character if you are lv70 or higher
-you can one hit De Ragon on C if you are a lv80 beast fF10 with a regular hit from twin daggers
-katsuno's are the weakest daggers out there
-you take the less damage from de ragon with non-elemental armor than fire armor
-all hunters need evp
-newman female figunners are invincible
-healing people with resta costs me more than them using trimates
-why didn't you save me from megid with resta?
non-elemental bullets are better than elemented, cheaper and more damage(not the ult PA's, just shooting without any bullets equipt)
-Carriguine Ruger 15mil, Halp Serafi Dagger 10mil

So what other stupid s**t have you heard?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyarVictor on 2007-04-09 10:01 ]</font>

MayLee
Apr 9, 2007, 12:07 PM
Eating my food, IF and only if I think your cool does infact not kill you.

C'mon, my cookies are baked with love and poison truffles. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MayLee on 2007-04-09 10:10 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Apr 9, 2007, 12:08 PM
Rumors are teh sucks.

EDIT: And maylee, that hurts, ok?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2007-04-09 10:13 ]</font>

Itchee
Apr 9, 2007, 12:11 PM
Someone once told me that they were the sexiest CAST.

PSSH....As if.
Everyone knows they dont make sexier robots than the "Itchee" model.

SiGeL
Apr 9, 2007, 12:13 PM
'Playing HIVE S is absolutely worthless, and is a waste of time'

'Just why would I want twin handguns? My Double Sabers are better anyway!'

(Sequence of conversation on Bruce B, last room as Sturm Buster is fired)

'Okay, the Bil De Vears are gonna start spinning, so move out of the way'

'I'm not a noob, dude, I know!'

(Guy gets caught in the blender and dies)

'I HAD A SCAPE DOLL, WHAT THE FUCK?!'

There are tons more, but they make me want to punch a baby.

SolomonGrundy
Apr 9, 2007, 12:16 PM
Feeding a tear of light to you PM will increase syth success.

Armor/Weapons in the shops will sometimes contain elemental %s they normally would not have

Wearing green (non elemental) armor reduces damage from green (non elemental)enemies.

Mattardo
Apr 9, 2007, 12:18 PM
Most everything that comes out of people's mouths or keyboards.

KamiSori
Apr 9, 2007, 12:19 PM
drop your best weapon and i will dupe it for u manz!!! lolz, that ones a classic on 360 servers

omegapirate2k
Apr 9, 2007, 12:21 PM
I need to find a duper and waste as much of his time as I can.

LozengeofLove
Apr 9, 2007, 12:22 PM
I was on the beta/demo last night for the tails. oh boy, I heard some hilarious things like:

-gun with 5 percent fire for sale
-shut up you level 1 noob(told by a level 8 elitist lol)
-My Chemical Romance is a good band
-I got a level 90 in the real game(this one made ''LOL'')

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LozengeofLove on 2007-04-09 10:22 ]</font>

MayLee
Apr 9, 2007, 12:24 PM
On 2007-04-09 10:08, omegapirate2k wrote:
Rumors are teh sucks.

EDIT: And maylee, that hurts, ok?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2007-04-09 10:13 ]</font>
Awww...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

PJ
Apr 9, 2007, 12:29 PM
Everything that needs to be found on the official boards before it can be known as legit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Cz
Apr 9, 2007, 12:30 PM
this 14 years old immature dude that say we dont have a life cause we have a lot of playing time...oh wait i dont wanna slap myself i wanna slap him...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ShidenTsu14
Apr 9, 2007, 12:32 PM
When a PT says they are a more effective SE spreader than a FG. That just kills me, I mean yeah they are diverse, but I can use all the traps they can and rifles fire faster than bows.

Golto
Apr 9, 2007, 12:46 PM
1. We will get pvp next update (been going on since Dec?)
2. lame-ass special abilities for newmans and humans
3. We will get [B] Grinder A next update for two months now

Neggy
Apr 9, 2007, 12:56 PM
On 2007-04-09 10:32, ShidenTsu14 wrote:
When a PT says they are a more effective SE spreader than a FG. That just kills me, I mean yeah they are diverse, but I can use all the traps they can and rifles fire faster than bows.

They both get level thirty bullets. I guess you're just trolling.

Anyway, things that always make me shake my head in any MMO are the people who go around trying to differentiate themselves from all the other players, constantly reassuring themselves that everyone else plays more than they do, and they have a life, and do things outside the game, and blah blah blah blah blah. We're really impressed, guy. Just hush and play the game.

The other people in MMOs who make me sigh at humanity in general are the people who go out of their way to mention they have a girlfriend, and then they don't shut up about it. Terrific. You're the only person in the world in a relationship. We're proud of you.

Even better in MMOs, are the passive aggressive teenagers who think they know all there is to know, and need to tell everyone else how you're wrong, and they're right.

Luckily, I've only ran into like, five dreadfully annoying people in PSU. The PS2/PC community is surprisingly easy to play with.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neggy on 2007-04-09 11:03 ]</font>

shotsfired
Apr 9, 2007, 01:15 PM
people who set rules in games when you join. (ok, nobody can split apart the mob with a juggling attack, or you will get booted. Let all forces get hits before you kill them...)

playing with a low character, high chars. join and kill everything before we get hits in, and then he tells us "we are too slow"...

the thing that bothers me the most, the thing that makes me wanna drink drano....

PEOPLE WHO SIT IN THE LOBBIES AND TALK.... OR DANCE..... AND NOT PLAY.....LEEEAAAAVVVEEE!!! QUIT CLOGGING THE UNIVERSES!! GO TO THE HIGH LOBBIES AND LEAVE THE LOW LOBBIES FOR THE PLAYERS WHO PLAY!!! whew. thanks for the vent session....

VanHalen
Apr 9, 2007, 01:32 PM
Beast dude: It's hard for a race to play a class they suck at.

Me: w/e

*Beast dude and I both get hit by a Vahra and he dies in a one hit ko while I'm still standing there*

Beast dude: OMG Vahras can't do that!

Me: What was that you said about races playing classes they suck at again?

CyarVictor
Apr 9, 2007, 01:32 PM
My favorite for Lab S2: Traps are a waste since I can shoot a Jarba down quickly and the damag e virus G isn't noticable.

-being on fire makes my gauge fill up faster.

-megid won't kill me, I have a blackheart.
-megid won't kill me, I have 10% dark armor
-"oh yea, well I have a lv64 on WoW who would own you if you play."<---yea cause if i did play WoW, I would be level retarded aka lv1.
-drop you weapons so I can use a photoncosmos to recharge em.
-"You calling me a lier, I play 48hrs a day"
-There's no point to carry a scapedoll, they cost too much.
-Give me your ax cause I dropped a weapon since they wanted to see it on the floor, then booted me. You have lots of money, you can buy another.
-"Trading a Hard/Power for a Har/Quick"
-Can i finance your crea doubles for 60k a month and some 'dark' rappy feathers?
-How about you drop you doubles and I'll drop 500k so i can borrow your doubles, and the 500k will be insurance, then we trade back when i'm done.

CyarVictor
Apr 9, 2007, 01:56 PM
Some come from people pronouncing my name/gt: Cyar
First, it's Ci-yar or just Cy/Ci.

Usually I get: hey Cryar or criger.

Or when someone picks up Cyral: Why'd you name yourself like that item?

-two same races, leveled up the same won't have the same stats.
-guy A named Sephiroth, guy B named Sephiroth, guy down the lobby named Sefiroth, guy C in another lobby named Sephiroxas(let us all name ourselves after a character, then believe we are badasses just because of that name)
-"XBox Live nude pics for 5k"
-I can't die when I'm a defence beast<--- even though they die from megid or a bil de vear whirl or rainbow beast whirl
-Guy A:You're part of rN?" Me:"Yessum" Guy A:"Bullshit"
-9* 50% Ice for trade, I want two 50% 9* for it. <---- Doesn't add up.....
-What's the point of an SUV?

Kaydin
Apr 9, 2007, 02:01 PM
On 2007-04-09 10:00, CyarVictor wrote:
-healing people with resta costs me more than them using trimates

This one's actually true. If I heal them with Resta, I lose about 30PP. If they use a Trimate, it costs me nothing - it costs them a Trimate. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Feelmirath
Apr 9, 2007, 02:11 PM
"Slap your own face or I'll kill your parents."

In all serious though, the whole "CAST > EBERY OTHER RACE IN EBERFING BESIDEZ fT" annoys the hell out of me.

-Crokar-
Apr 9, 2007, 02:18 PM
i slap myself for fun i need no motive

JAFO22000
Apr 9, 2007, 02:24 PM

I've never played a character with an SUV/Nanoblast, but...isn't this true?

SolomonGrundy
Apr 9, 2007, 02:48 PM
On 2007-04-09 12:24, JAFO22000 wrote:

I've never played a character with an SUV/Nanoblast, but...isn't this true?

yup. but poinson works better http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
taking damage, and dealing damage fils the PA guage. If you are close to full, then it can be a worthwhile risk.

I've do this with the inulnerability badge, sometimes.

Serephim
Apr 9, 2007, 03:06 PM
ITS CALLED STARSHIP EARTHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Freshellent
Apr 9, 2007, 03:35 PM
Running Hives S with nothing but beast FF's.

"We don't need a FO."

"wtf? why r u usin trapz?"

I guess running with them is my fault,but I just wanted to lvl,and that seemed to be the best way at the time. After I had used 10 sols,10 stars,20 traps 5 scapes I hear this:

"lol told u we didn't need a FO."

Right.

I hear this fairly often in random parties.

"I don't want buffs,the noise irrates me."

VanHalen
Apr 9, 2007, 03:51 PM
"Gather for Buffs!" Meanwhile there are 3 jarbas launching megid at us.

Zorafim
Apr 9, 2007, 04:02 PM
Newmen

A new race created by humans, with superior mental and TECHNIC abilities. They are weaker physically, however, and are not suited for close-quarters combat.

That, and any line said in story mode.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-04-09 14:03 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Apr 9, 2007, 04:06 PM
Giresta has reverser effects too! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif!

Neith
Apr 9, 2007, 04:08 PM
-Black Nanoblast with dual-axes has to be my favourite- that or the Newman 'Summons' http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
-People claiming to find S-Ranks without any proof whatsoever (mainly referring to PC players)
-Black Heart will be sold in NPC
-Putting room decorations in certain places will increase rare drops.
-Level 3 luck increases chances of all rares (wrong, it doesn't affect boss drops)

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 9, 2007, 04:41 PM
Nanakie-san: *shift*!
"-": *shift*NANAKIE-SAN!

and this is horrible for me cuz my main is Red-XIII, and I've seen this psy- weirdo a few times

For the love of god you people, I didn't name my dude after Red-XIII in Final Fantasy 7 >8(

This goes double for you people who ask DO YOU PLAY FF7?

Yes I played it
Yes I liked it
No it's not why my name is Red-XIII (suprise)

[/vent]

-_-

Zorafim
Apr 9, 2007, 04:52 PM
That's some coincidence that your character has the same name as a final fantasy character.

What other reason is there for naming a character Red-XIII, though?

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 9, 2007, 05:13 PM
I won't lie, the character did influence me to make that name, as did lack of creativity, but i practically have an obsessive fixation on the color red, and i just see the number 13 way too much for it to be a damn coincidence -_-

Garanz-Baranz
Apr 9, 2007, 05:30 PM
the most annoying things I see-

I say- "I don't want buffs, i get graphic slowdown...'
And then the techers come after me in a raging hellstorm of fury in an attempt to buff my arse...

When people remark about my name [E-126 Omega] when I get an Omega Acid.

When high Lv people come in and don't talk, and when the mission is done, they run to the exit just for the next lobby... that... pisses my ass off... Damn hitchikers...

When people complain about a 'poor' lowbie not having Scapedolls.

Ryoten
Apr 9, 2007, 05:44 PM
Someone wanted to buy my Ult Twin saber pa that I already used.

Yaoguai
Apr 9, 2007, 06:46 PM
On 2007-04-09 15:13, Flwl3ssCowboy wrote:
I won't lie, the character did influence me to make that name, as did lack of creativity, but i practically have an obsessive fixation on the color red, and i just see the number 13 way too much for it to be a damn coincidence -_-

So... you are admitting you are no better than sephiroth4332434535534535245...

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 9, 2007, 06:49 PM
except for the fact that the character is HARDLY the reason I choose the name, just a minor influence mind you, since i did like the FF7 Red13, its mostly cuz of the OF and paranoia from the #

Yaoguai
Apr 9, 2007, 06:51 PM
Really. Keep telling yourself that, My name is sephiroth4353543 because I like the letters seph and the iroth was influenced by ffvii and the numbers is cause there was already sephiroth 1 through 4353542

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 9, 2007, 07:01 PM
Fine, whatever, don't believe me, I won't fall for your trolling -_-

Niered
Apr 9, 2007, 07:01 PM
Sorry Flwl3ssCowboy, I gotta concur with Yaoguai on this. Back on PSOGC i met a HUcast called C3PO, and when asked he would always say that he wasnt named after the C3PO from the Star Wars universe, but instead that he just liked the set of numbers and letters, and that it was a simply a coincidence.

Sorry, but thats like renaming Starburst candies Tootsie roll pops. Sure, theyre totally different, but youve still shown us you either knowingly stole the name, or you were too ignorant to know about the original.

I dont really think eithers a good choice.

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 9, 2007, 07:03 PM
Ya, I see what you mean (at least YOU can- no nevermind..) but I'm not really trying to get people to believe me, cuz i dont care if they do, nor is it this thread's topic >_>

NPCMook
Apr 9, 2007, 07:09 PM
I've yet to see an on-topic post in here... in fact posting makes me want to bonk myself on the head...

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 9, 2007, 07:11 PM
page 1 and most of page 2 has on topic stuff

allow me to help with page 3

"LOOKING FOR S2 PARTY"
"LOOKING FOR S2 PARTY"
"LOOKING FOR S2 PARTY"
"LOOKING FOR S2 PARTY"
"LOOKING FOR S2 PARTY"
"LOOKING FOR S2 PARTY"
"LOOKING FOR S2 PARTY"
"LOOKING FOR S2 PARTY"
"LOOKING FOR S2 PARTY"
"LOOKING FOR S2 PARTY"

NPCMook
Apr 9, 2007, 07:13 PM
no no that was all stuff they wanted to bonk people on the head for... the topic asks what do you want to bonk yourself on the head for...

VanHalen
Apr 9, 2007, 07:15 PM
Well bonking myself hurts bonking other people that's a different story.

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 9, 2007, 07:17 PM
On 2007-04-09 17:13, NPCMook wrote:
no no that was all stuff they wanted to bonk people on the head for... the topic asks what do you want to bonk yourself on the head for...

ah

Breaking my Machineguc trying to grind it to +2 on 3 luck then -_-

CyarVictor
Apr 9, 2007, 07:30 PM
Things so stupid you'd actually slap your own face. Lol. Like feeding your pm 99 kubara wood will net you a sonic statue.
-Just an hour I heard this one from Fask or Task: "Looking for Job for $$"and "Need Job"
-miss spelled words drive me insane or the following style: cAn U gIvE mE mOnIzZ pLzZz <---I'll slap my face twice for that one.

Anything else anyone heard from others that ridiculous?

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 9, 2007, 07:32 PM
a little beggar with more than enough money (it just HAD to be an alt) was asking me and my party for money and wouldn't stop for the longest time, one of my party members opened a trade window with him and then closed it just to screw around with him XD

Pengfishh
Apr 9, 2007, 07:45 PM
On 2007-04-09 14:41, Flwl3ssCowboy wrote:

and this is horrible for me cuz my main is Red-XIII, and I've seen this psy- weirdo a few times

For the love of god you people, I didn't name my dude after Red-XIII in Final Fantasy 7 >8(

Yes I played it
Yes I liked it

[/vent]

-_-

You really don't have room to complain. Simple fact remains: you're using a name that's been used.

shotsfired
Apr 9, 2007, 10:27 PM
accidently inserting a 9* armor board in my mag.....that is 97 ranged....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shotsfired on 2007-04-09 20:27 ]</font>

furrypaws
Apr 9, 2007, 11:46 PM
Well, I was playing with a friend...when someone joined, and said the following (person joined will be named, "noob".

Noob: *levels up to level 4*
Me: Congrats, newbie. ^_^
Noob: IM NOT A NEWB, I HAVE A LEVEL 96 ON THE OTHER SERVER.
Me: You mean offline?
Noob: No the koreon ones (actual spelling from noob)
Me: I think you mean Japanese...
Noob: No i dont the other ones were all betas the koreon ones were on first.
Me: *boots noob*

PRobably the most nerve wracking thing I've seen, is people being "fake newbs", where they make an alt to get money. T_T

THERAPIST
Apr 10, 2007, 12:44 AM
On 2007-04-09 14:08, UrikoBB3 wrote:
<snip>
-Level 3 luck increases chances of all rares (wrong, it doesn't affect boss drops)

Is this accurate?
Luck does not affect boss drops?

If so I'll willingly slap myself for avoiding doing Demons Above runs for a Har / Quick simply because I didn't have any luck.

VanHalen
Apr 10, 2007, 01:06 AM
On 2007-04-09 21:46, furrypaws wrote:
Well, I was playing with a friend...when someone joined, and said the following (person joined will be named, "noob".

PRobably the most nerve wracking thing I've seen, is people being "fake newbs", where they make an alt to get money. T_T

I lol'd so hard at the "koreon" part. It's like he sounded out the word.

Sexy_Raine
Apr 10, 2007, 01:16 AM
"Can I have some money, please?"

Hands down, one of the most annoying things someone can say.

Jakosifer
Apr 10, 2007, 01:23 AM
Whenever someone bashes Fighgunner.

When during Frag runs someone joins and acts all leet and show off their rarest things i.e..Blackheart, 10 Grinded Del Jagnus with some element, and boast about it like "LOOK AT MAH BLACKHARTZ LAWL", that irritates the hell outta me.

Anytime someone tells me I should become a Protranser because I use a few traps doing runs...Umm...If I wanted to be a Pro I would have been one by now. I need to still use Twin Daggers/Sabers/Pistols <_<

Whenever someone knocks away my target when Im using Hishou or Splendor, the two highest PP costing moves I have. -_-

CyarVictor
Apr 10, 2007, 10:24 AM
Everytime I see a crappy techer, I want to punch my face.

ZodiacNKnight
Apr 10, 2007, 10:27 AM
"-why didn't you save me from megid with resta?"

That one is gold.

CyarVictor
Apr 10, 2007, 10:34 AM
Omg, I don't know how many times I hear that when there's a techer or I'm the techer in levels where megid flies like candy. I had to put that one up there.

Magician
Apr 10, 2007, 11:24 AM
"Tails, 50k"...as they stand near a transporter.
"Dude, I can't wait for the summons"
"Melee element % isn't important, neutral works just as well"
"Feeding your PM such-and-such item increases element % when synthing"
"Something Sweet, 10k"

...there are others, but it's time for lunch.

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 10, 2007, 02:07 PM
On 2007-04-09 17:45, Pengfishh wrote:

On 2007-04-09 14:41, Flwl3ssCowboy wrote:

Yes I played it
Yes I liked it

[/vent]

-_-

You really don't have room to complain. Simple fact remains: you're using a name that's been used.

I'm complaining more so about the people(person) who must insist on me being a wuvvable cuddwy huggable stuffed animal

That annoys me more than the stupid questions about have I ever played FF7 (If my name were Darth Vader, you think I'd have seen the movies? duh)

Esufer
Apr 10, 2007, 04:14 PM
That the PC/PS2 version has never had any hax and has a perfectly balanced economy.

Garanz-Baranz
Apr 10, 2007, 04:25 PM
Hoping that the economy on PC/PS2/PS3 reverts to something like the 360 servers... All this Inflation drives me nuts... VAHRA CLAW, AND CREA DOUBLES ARE NOT WORTH 99Mil!!!

But people say- "wtf, are you a noob?" when i say that...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz-Baranz on 2007-04-10 14:27 ]</font>

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 10, 2007, 04:30 PM
On 2007-04-10 14:25, Garanz-Baranz wrote:
Hoping that the economy on PC/PS2/PS3 reverts to something like the 360 servers... All this Inflation drives me nuts... VAHRA CLAW, AND CREA DOUBLES ARE NOT WORTH 99Mil!!!

But people say- "wtf, are you a noob?" when i say that...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz-Baranz on 2007-04-10 14:27 ]</font>

The RICH people

zandra117
Apr 10, 2007, 04:34 PM
"The club will open tommorow during the spring GM event"

Schubalts
Apr 11, 2007, 12:48 AM
On 2007-04-09 21:46, furrypaws wrote:

What. The. Fuck.

PsyX
Apr 11, 2007, 06:17 AM
Anyone rambling on about Cast supremacy.

Morons >.>

FluxGryphon
Apr 11, 2007, 06:46 AM
There is lots of LOL in this thread - Cyar in particular. lol

I literally did slap myself in the face earlier today (yesterday technically) when I was looking (whatever possessed me, I do not know) for lower-than-NPC sale Mot Ash in player stores. There were prices that were 50,000, to 8,000. The lowest I found was 800 (under the 1,000 from the NPCs), but there was only 1. -.-

Seriously...Why would I buy that overpriced garbage when I can buy it from the vendor for bulk and a helluvalot cheaper? >.>

Neggy = soothsayer of internets

Zarbolord
Apr 11, 2007, 06:49 AM
On 2007-04-09 12:11, Feelmirath wrote:
"Slap your own face or I'll kill your parents."

In all serious though, the whole "CAST > EBERY OTHER RACE IN EBERFING BESIDEZ fT" annoys the hell out of me.

Yes it is wrong, casts rule as fTs too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

EDTI: please take this as sarcasm. Everyone is excellent if they play their characters well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2007-04-11 04:50 ]</font>

CyarVictor
Apr 11, 2007, 10:28 AM
A great line from a crappy fT:

"I'm a support force"<--- yet he never healed or casted buffs, instead I had to use star and sol atomizers on the party. I'm a friggin cast(fF at the time). By his definition, I'm a support force... hell everyone here is a support force by his definition.

Another great slap to the face: -Universe 1, 4Th Floor of the Colony- Just by sitting there, it's almost like an outbreak of r-tards that slowly naws at your skull. In about 3mins or less you have to leave because of the fear you might catch their stupidity.

Schubalts
Apr 11, 2007, 10:34 AM
On 2007-04-11 04:46, FluxGryphon wrote:
There is lots of LOL in this thread - Cyar in particular. lol

I literally did slap myself in the face earlier today (yesterday technically) when I was looking (whatever possessed me, I do not know) for lower-than-NPC sale Mot Ash in player stores. There were prices that were 50,000, to 8,000. The lowest I found was 800 (under the 1,000 from the NPCs), but there was only 1. -.-

Seriously...Why would I buy that overpriced garbage when I can buy it from the vendor for bulk and a helluvalot cheaper? >.>

Neggy = soothsayer of internets

Off-topic: You on PC/PS2? I have about 70 Mot Wood I could upgrade to Mot Ash if you still need any.

pikachief
Apr 11, 2007, 10:38 AM
1) selling my hard power charge i bought for 700k only for 300k in my anger http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

2) Mis pricing my sonic statue for 25k instead of 250k http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

3) Finally getting lvl 80 rappys and getting rappy feathers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

4) getting scammed by some girl and then finding out she sold me falcon(8) for only 70k when i could've sold it for 300k

CyarVictor
Apr 11, 2007, 11:38 AM
This one isn't something i heard, but a constant nusance:
-random parnter card just by running around a lobby on my high level-

-random trade window- One time I was sitting infront of bruce when it was the hot thing. Some dude selling a crappy 12% 7* for 80k spams his message before walking up to me and opens a trade. I'm sitting there dumb-founded. I decline and he tells me i should buy it because I have a 1mil on me. I told him I have better equipment, but then he says i should buy it because i have meseta to blow on it. That and just so many random trades and yet they don't tell me what for or why. Only to get mad when i decline. I tell them to put it in their shop, but they say trade window now. With all that scamming out there, I don't buy through trades: Player shop's the only way unless it's someone I know and trust.

That and Halp Serafi with 12-16% fire for 8mil or more, what a waste. i can buy 3-4 50% 9* weapons for that amount. That alone is a slap to the face.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyarVictor on 2007-04-11 09:39 ]</font>

Yaoguai
Apr 11, 2007, 12:27 PM
On 2007-04-11 08:38, pikachief wrote:
1) selling my hard power charge i bought for 700k only for 300k in my anger http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

2) Mis pricing my sonic statue for 25k instead of 250k http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

3) Finally getting lvl 80 rappys and getting rappy feathers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

4) getting scammed by some girl and then finding out she sold me falcon(8) for only 70k when i could've sold it for 300k

2) Serves you right for being apart of the whole over price sonic campaign. That stuff makes me sick "oooh look at me I'm going around to every shop and buying all the sonics under 200k and then charging 250k+" Sonic is only worth 25k. No decoration is worth what people are charging. And FFS it doesn't do anything the red square isn't your "Rare" square you don't get better items from it. Look at the expansion, they even took out those retarded squares.

chibiLegolas
Apr 11, 2007, 04:28 PM
PS2/PC:
- Wasting 30+ mins searching through player shops for cheap photon, el-photon, im-photons, only to see them selling for well over their 200 NPC store price tag.
HELLO FOLKS! Stop charging them like they're elemental photons!
*slaps myself for thinking there's reasonable prices out there*

- 3am solo runs, and resupply'n myself in lobbies. Trying to re-arrange my palette, only to realize that I quickly sold my 9* phantom rifles instead.
NoooooOOOOOOO!!!!! It took me countless searches through player shops to even AFFORD the materials to even make them! And to top it off, the npc game me crap $ for it too.

- X race/class is so immensly superior than other race/classes it breaks the game....

- booting beast fG, cast FT, newman FF, for just existing before seeing if they hold their own in the party...

- Ppl huddling me for resta in battle when I'm just a cast GT, instead of them using a mate. Please! I'll heal you to full "out of battle" or enough for you to be out of yellow! Let me help out the rest of the group with SE and diversions already!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibiLegolas on 2007-04-11 14:45 ]</font>

Gryffin
Apr 11, 2007, 04:33 PM
On 2007-04-11 14:28, chibiLegolas wrote:
PS2/PC:
Wasting 30+ mins searching through player shops for cheap photon, el-photon, im-photons, only to see them selling for well over their 200 NPC store price tag.
HELLO FOLKS! Stop charging them like they're elemental photons!
*slaps myself for thinking there's reasonable prices out there*

3am solo runs, and resupply'n myself in lobbies. Trying to re-arrange my palette, only to realize that I quickly sold my 9* phantom rifles instead.
NoooooOOOOOOO!!!!! It took me countless searches through player shops to even AFFORD the materials to even make them! And to top it off, the npc game me crap $ for it too.

GAH! That blows! I think we need a buyback feature, kinda Like WoW (o.O;;) But like, you sell w/e, and you can buy it back as long as you don't log out, for the price that you bought it for.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I was kinda mad, cause I was buff leveling and some ass came in and completed the mission.... It wasn't very nice.