PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: Azure Blades

MaximusLight
Apr 9, 2007, 01:05 PM
This guide is dedcated to helping the members of the community level and get used to the game, look for rares, and resreach stuff for PSU, such as stats for the stat database, PA rescreach, guides for missons, and other things we can help out with on PSOW inside the guide. This guide also acepts Mercinary request for those of you who need some extra mucle. The basic idea is that we help the community and ourselves with all of these activities, plus we create a good community for people.

Right now I'm looking for management, I won't be planning anything big until School is over for me since it's just to hard otherwise.

Alright so here's the deal, I'm looking for high level players to help me run it, mid level players to so we can have people in that area, and lowbies so that we can help level the lowbies.

I need managers, resreachers, lowbie helpers, rare hunters, and Mercinaries. Post applications please, and I like to pary with you once or twice before I let you in just so that I know you're not a jerk ;p Trust be that won't be an issue for most of you.

Kabuto
Apr 9, 2007, 01:15 PM
Well I can help when I'm online XD, but would need a bit more info on all that planning you are doing XD

SuperRygar
Apr 9, 2007, 03:33 PM
im kind of a wanderer myself so i dont plan on "joining", but i would like to help out with the database and possibly mercinary stuff. we'l swap cards and if anything comes up you can always ask ^.^

MaximusLight
Apr 9, 2007, 03:51 PM
On 2007-04-09 11:15, Kabuto wrote:
Well I can help when I'm online XD, but would need a bit more info on all that planning you are doing XD

Well, basically we would go around doing runs people want to do within the guide like rare hunting, leveling, or helping new people in the game.

As far as resreach goes just submit it all to PSOW I'll post links to the stuff that PSOW is looking for once we get going.

On 2007-04-09 13:33, SuperRygar wrote:
im kind of a wanderer myself so i dont plan on "joining", but i would like to help out with the database and possibly mercinary stuff. we'l swap cards and if anything comes up you can always ask ^.^

You don't have to join up and be responisable for anything, so long as you follow the guidelines (hehe pun). But you do have to be a member if you want to be a part of the mercinary program. I think with what you said you'd end up being a typical member just coming in and doing what you please, like taking a job posting for Merc. when that goes up, so you wouldn't have any real responsiblities other than the guidelines.

Kabuto
Apr 9, 2007, 04:06 PM
i see... then count me ^_^

MaximusLight
Apr 9, 2007, 04:22 PM
On 2007-04-09 14:06, Kabuto wrote:
i see... then count me ^_^

Ok then I'll need a time to set up the run, anything in particular you were thinking of doing?

Kabuto
Apr 9, 2007, 04:31 PM
well not really XD have nothing to do at the moment XD

MaximusLight
Apr 9, 2007, 04:34 PM
On 2007-04-09 14:31, Kabuto wrote:
well not really XD have nothing to do at the moment XD

lol
ok then universe 15 on Parum then to LL S, lets see what you got.

Max_Light
Apr 9, 2007, 05:08 PM
Ok this account will be the one that's responsible for the guide, so PM this one and not the other if you must.

BKun
Apr 9, 2007, 10:45 PM
Hello There I'm Interest as Well sounds pretty good ^___^, i like to help whenever need it =D

MaximusLight
Apr 9, 2007, 11:56 PM
On 2007-04-09 20:45, BKun wrote:
Hello There I'm Interest as Well sounds pretty good ^___^, i like to help whenever need it =D

Well I won't be able to do any runs for a day or two, maybe on wednesday... we'll see.

VanHalen
Apr 10, 2007, 02:00 AM
I'm a lowbie/mid-level guy. I would like to be a lowbie helper.

SStrikerR
Apr 10, 2007, 06:34 AM
as you know im level 26 but litterally 1 kill away from 27 so.....im kinda a lowbie, but not in the low lowbie class, so i guess i can help them, but id also like to be a mercinary. and cant you get banned for having 2 accounts........i think i was once, but i told them i didnt even know i had another account, and im back.........anyways, heres a short story i gotta tell someone. Me and max were going to fakis, and in the C rank mission, MAX (not me.=) was owned by a megid blast, at full hp XD. later another blast hit me, and i lost about 250 hp, and i got around 700. ok im done, and max, do you really need to do a run with me, considering we've done about 10 already? ragan on parum, once in LL, and getting to the hive yesterday.

BKun
Apr 10, 2007, 12:34 PM
On 2007-04-09 21:56, MaximusLight wrote:

Well I won't be able to do any runs for a day or two, maybe on wednesday... we'll see.

ok i'll be ready the only thing that i work on the afternoon -_- but ill be online from 12-4 Central Time

i'll see you then ^__^

SuperRygar
Apr 10, 2007, 01:44 PM
what does being a member mean exactly? like...i HAVE to do this mission because you say so? i dont get why i'd have to offically join? would i have to get a tatoo or something?..i dont get it. im on alot, almost every day. and my job is over at the end of the month so id be on alot more, and im usually just doing frag runs or pa leveling. im not tied to anything else, but i dont want to be tied to anything. .. im very efficient at this game, lets do some runs

MaximusLight
Apr 11, 2007, 12:28 AM
On 2007-04-10 11:44, SuperRygar wrote:
what does being a member mean exactly? like...i HAVE to do this mission because you say so? i dont get why i'd have to offically join? would i have to get a tatoo or something?..i dont get it. im on alot, almost every day. and my job is over at the end of the month so id be on alot more, and im usually just doing frag runs or pa leveling. im not tied to anything else, but i dont want to be tied to anything. .. im very efficient at this game, lets do some runs

Being a member means that you follow the guidelines I'm setting out for the group, specifically being a good person ;p

Being a member means that you can take on jobs and go in events this group will do in the future that aren't open to everyone else. YOU DON"T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN BE A GOOD PLAYER PERSON.

On 2007-04-10 04:34, Ryan113 wrote:
as you know im level 26 but litterally 1 kill away from 27 so.....im kinda a lowbie, but not in the low lowbie class, so i guess i can help them, but id also like to be a mercinary. and cant you get banned for having 2 accounts........i think i was once, but i told them i didnt even know i had another account, and im back.........anyways, heres a short story i gotta tell someone. Me and max were going to fakis, and in the C rank mission, MAX (not me.=) was owned by a megid blast, at full hp XD. later another blast hit me, and i lost about 250 hp, and i got around 700. ok im done, and max, do you really need to do a run with me, considering we've done about 10 already? ragan on parum, once in LL, and getting to the hive yesterday.

Yep you're free to do both of those things! As for the two accounts things I didn't see anything when I checked last but I will again to be on the safe side. We shall not angry the GODs MODs.A

On 2007-04-10 00:00, VanHalen wrote:
I'm a lowbie/mid-level guy. I would like to be a lowbie helper.

In because I already know you're good.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-04-10 22:29 ]</font>

MaximusLight
Apr 11, 2007, 12:32 AM
Upon rechecking the rules more closely, it is true double accounts are against the rules I shall have my Max_Light account removed.

SStrikerR
Apr 11, 2007, 04:29 PM
thank you, thank you very much. but, what account runs the team now? and yes, we dont want to anger the gods.er....mods, i meant MODS GOD!

MaximusLight
Apr 11, 2007, 08:58 PM
On 2007-04-11 14:29, Ryan113 wrote:
thank you, thank you very much. but, what account runs the team now? and yes, we dont want to anger the gods.er....mods, i meant MODS GOD!

Right now to the best of my knowledge the Max_Light one, but we will see. And try to keep focused for the time being http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SStrikerR
Apr 12, 2007, 06:20 AM
yep np also, if you dont mind.....i used my experience with crimson beast, and i figure that 3.5 missions of them on B will lv me up, cuz yesterday i almost lved, i would have if i hadent wasted time in my shop though XD, if you helped me do B till i can do A, then A for a bit, i'd really be able to help out the lowbies. (im 2 lvs away from 30) ill be lv 35 by the end of next week or so. and you playing would shorten the time needed for each mission, i hit, u kill. you veing in any size party would shave off about 5 mins, and right now with 5-6 ppl it takes about 15 mins. and ill pay you 10000 meseta for each level untill 32, and vanhalen, i have his card, so if we all get on at the same time, id probably level pretty fast =) ^_^

SuperRygar
Apr 12, 2007, 08:29 AM
in the original post you said, this is a guide. did you mean, this is a guild? i dunno...

ill be playing tonight after 6pm EST. ill be at Uni2 LL doing frag runs. lets do something!

MaximusLight
Apr 12, 2007, 02:08 PM
We'll see guys I should be able to come one for a bit...

SStrikerR
Apr 12, 2007, 02:17 PM
im going online at 3:30 est, thats 10 mins.

MaximusLight
Apr 14, 2007, 12:37 PM
ok I'm going to go online now, I'll just be idoling though useless someone wants to do a few runs.

SStrikerR
Apr 14, 2007, 02:46 PM
i jsut got off XD.i might get on tonight

MaximusLight
Apr 14, 2007, 03:14 PM
doesn't matter now I have to go.

MaximusLight
Apr 28, 2007, 09:51 PM
OK! Exams are done! We can begin preparations for the the start of the guild now.

SStrikerR
Apr 29, 2007, 07:33 AM
yay