PDA

View Full Version : Player Shop Question???(Not what you think)

_Wolf_
Apr 9, 2007, 02:18 PM
This might be some random question but i was wondering what determins the order when i search a player shop by name or item is it lvl or... what? thank you in advance

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EchoGC on 2007-04-09 12:20 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Apr 9, 2007, 02:21 PM
This is exactly as I thought...

Dhylec
Apr 9, 2007, 02:24 PM
I think there is a certain rotation as to when your shop will show up in a search. When it's your turn, your shop shows up; when it's not, you can't see it? Maybe someone will analyze this in detail?

_Wolf_
Apr 9, 2007, 02:26 PM
I hope so very interested

Itchee
Apr 9, 2007, 04:43 PM
I was under the impression the list was determined by newest additions to a shop. For example....if I have guns sitting in my shop collecting dust for any lengthy period of time...I tend not to be on the list....but once i rotate them, I tend to pop up more. Also the amount of items on the market definetely determines placement. I remember a few months back I was making Grenade Launchers at a time when there was never a full list of people selling them....I always popped up on the list, despite the slow movement of the item out of the shop.

Amalga
Apr 9, 2007, 09:17 PM
Normally, updating your ad should bump you up a little, too. That's what I've heard, anyway.

PMB960
Apr 9, 2007, 09:25 PM
It just goes buy when you put the item in your shop. The latest person to put it in their shop is 1st on the list. Its a good idea to rotate your items everyonce in a while especially if many people sell that item.