PDA

View Full Version : where can I find info on the Big April update

SolomonGrundy
Apr 9, 2007, 02:41 PM
I read that worms and bees are ebing rebalanced?

Were can I find a summary of the changed, however vague they might be?

Thanks in advance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zorafim
Apr 9, 2007, 02:44 PM
The official website should have it.

SolomonGrundy
Apr 9, 2007, 02:49 PM
On 2007-04-09 12:44, Zorafim wrote:

yes, I looked..but where? Linky!

Golto
Apr 9, 2007, 03:21 PM
Translate the jpn 360 site or go digging though topics.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 9, 2007, 03:25 PM
On 2007-04-09 12:44, Zorafim wrote:

No, the US site is unreliable. If you really want to know, translate the JP 360 page.
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=45

VanHalen
Apr 9, 2007, 03:40 PM
Well if you can understand Engrish here ya go!

Mission transmission information 2007 April 13th of news >> mission transmission information 2007/04/064 month 13 day (the gold) they are transmission contents. Episode 2 7th chapter “star spirit festival disturbance plan” appears! Transmission of seasonal limitation “cherry tree lobby”, addition of clothes part and addition etc of S2 ranking. 2007 April 13th (the gold) it is information of mission transmission. Seasonal limited event “cherry tree lobby” Story mission episode 2 7th chapter “star spirit festival disturbance plan” Something related to transmission being completed mission (transmission and balance adjustment of S2 ranking mission) Something related to item (addition of baseplate and addition of clothes part) seasonal limited event 2007 April 13th (gold) 20: 00~2007 year April 27th (gold) 15: You went in 00 everyone Hanami? Is not the one which also the cherry tree, can start blooming look at the cherry tree of the full bloom at neighborhood to be many, probably will be? [gadeianzu] colony and [niyudeizu] are the cherry tree full bloom even with [guraru] solar system! Under the cherry tree of the full bloom, trying passing the pleasant one time in the friend, and simultaneous how, probably will be? Story mission start counter “[gadeianzu] [koronikuraizu] city: Star spirit festival is done with 5F” second planetary [niyudeizu]. But, [gadeianzu] which comes to the point of notice of shrine maiden assassination plot to reach there, to patrol facing. Then again it encounters the shrine maiden of visual hallucination, but hides what after all the circumstances… which. Whether [isan] Weber something there is a relationship…? With defense district SEED form large quantity occurrence. Finishing the purification, as for those which one line which returns to [outoku] city saw…! To receive this mission, it is necessary to clear episode 2 6th chapter “[hiyuga] rescue maneuvers”. It hits to for the high level person who aims at the additional further high looking of the adjustment S2 ranking mission of the transmission being completed mission on higher rank of “S ranking” “S2 ranking” is added. * Mission of planetary [motoubu] valley of * timber chute ([daguora] [shiteihuraiyabesu]) mine defense ([garenigare] valley: Valley ground nadir lake direction recapture of) drift ([garenigare] mine: Ground nadir lake coal mine zone direction) strength of the balance adjustment below-mentioned monster of the monster was adjusted.  [mizura] YG-01Z BUG YG-01K BUGGE YG-01U contents of the drop item of the adjustment below-mentioned monster of BUGGES [goushin] bull Buna [gaozoran] [berupanondorotsupuaitemu], drop ratio was adjusted.  [go] [vuara] teaching group guard loyal retainer [taguba] teaching group guard loyal retainer [ozuna] special duty soldier Kanone special duty soldier solder special duty soldier [asaruto] YG-01U the baseplate of the additional high ranking weapon of the BUGGES [gaozoran] GSM-05B [bomaruta] [jishiyagara] building [de] beer [deruseban] [kiyarigain] [gorumoroaitemu]-related baseplate is added. The new clothes (for human [niyuman] [bisuto]), the part (for the cast) it adds to the additional clothes shop of the clothes part.

Dumah
Apr 9, 2007, 04:03 PM
whats this about then? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

"Addition of baseplate

The baseplate of the high ranking weapon is added."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dumah on 2007-04-09 14:03 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Apr 9, 2007, 04:31 PM
Just what it sounds like? We're getting "High ranking" boards for grinders. IE, A rank grinder boards.

Kaydin
Apr 9, 2007, 04:32 PM
On 2007-04-09 14:31, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
Just what it sounds like? We're getting "High ranking" boards for grinders. IE, A rank grinder boards.

Woo! Time to break grind Howrods!

VanHalen
Apr 9, 2007, 04:35 PM
Nobody likes the new lobby?

Flwl3ssCowboy
Apr 9, 2007, 04:48 PM
apparently we're getting cherry trees

and a new story mission, possibly more S2 missions, MAYBE A grinder boards, MAYBE they mean new weapon boards

PsyX
Apr 9, 2007, 04:51 PM
On 2007-04-09 12:41, SolomonGrundy wrote:

Thank GOD.

I hate you if you lied and it's not true.

Lol just messing.

Aren't there new clothes and stuff as well?

Dumah
Apr 9, 2007, 05:09 PM
On 2007-04-09 14:51, PsyX wrote:

Thank GOD.

Lol just messing.

yes look at the very bottom

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fxbox360.phantasystarunive rse.jp%2Fnews%2Fwis%2F%3Fmode%3Dview%26id%3D45&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Mikaga
Apr 9, 2007, 05:20 PM
It doesn't mention "grinders" in there. It just says "High rank boards". So it can be assumed that within the new missions drop some new boards.

Edit: Just a couple of quick elaborations:

• When JP PC/PS2 got the board for Grinder A, the update details specifically used "に「グラインダー基材A」" or "Grinder Board A".

• JP PC/PS2 has also seen the phrase "The baseplate of the high ranking weapon is added." in update details, and included pictures of Two-Headed Ragnus and Fuka-misaki.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mikaga on 2007-04-09 15:31 ]</font>

Golto
Apr 9, 2007, 05:26 PM
The S2 missions we are getting do not have any srank boards that can drop. We'll just have to wait and see friday what we get.

PsyX
Apr 9, 2007, 05:28 PM
On 2007-04-09 15:09, Dumah wrote:

On 2007-04-09 14:51, PsyX wrote:

Thank GOD.

Lol just messing.

yes look at the very bottom

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fxbox360.phantasystarunive rse.jp%2Fnews%2Fwis%2F%3Fmode%3Dview%26id%3D45&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Sa-weeeeet.

ShadowDragon28
Apr 9, 2007, 05:38 PM
Other than the lobbies and maybe the enemy tweeking, exactly how are the US servers getting the same missions as JP servers???

Last I heard the US servers are 4~8 Weeks behind. Are they? Or are the US servers finally caught up to the JP servers?

New clothes for Humans, Newmans, Beasts and new parts for Casts on the JP server??? Which one's are these??? They've not shown any pictures... strange...

The US servers on April 13th are finally getting the clothing and parts that the JP got like over a month or two ago.
So the one's on the JP April 13th Update have to be different sets shouldn't they?

Golto
Apr 9, 2007, 05:43 PM
They are using japanese 360 info which gets all updates but bugfixes the same time as NA/EU pc/ps2 does. We are 8-12 weeks behind jpn pc/ps2.

After looking at the JPN pc/ps2 update info for the S2 we are getting there is no notice of 'high ranking weapon boards'. Its pretty likely the 360 update info is incorrect. Either we will get grinder a boards or nothing at all.

Mikaga
Apr 9, 2007, 05:51 PM
"We are 8-12 weeks behind jpn pc/ps2.

Only in story missions (closer to 3 months...), clothing and S2 missions, really. We have the same number of free and party/co-op missions as JP now. 'course they've also had the Ultimate Attack event (and thus the Garment Aura) over us, and there's doubt we'll ever see that.

Golto
Apr 9, 2007, 06:06 PM
The s2 ranks of the missions we will be getting they got Jan 25th. So thats 11 weeks later. We are getting close to the start of the period where jpn pc/ps2 didn't get anything of substance. So I suspect our updates to either become very small or contuine once every 2-4 weeks.

PJ
Apr 9, 2007, 06:15 PM
Yeah, we've pretty much caught up to them I believe now, thanks to the Ultimate Attack and AoI beta.

DonMakaveli
Apr 9, 2007, 06:40 PM
so no s rank boards are going to be out on the stores? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif xD

Agnostic187
Apr 9, 2007, 07:19 PM
Rifles drop off the 100 Vandas?