PDA

View Full Version : PSU AoI: beta - a chance to test it.

DurakkenX
Apr 9, 2007, 11:45 PM
In a few days I will be handing my account to itsuki and she has a few accounts that she is doing this with, where she will allow a person to play.

Obviously trust is an issue so the less you are known by the people who's accounts this involves and itsuki the less likely it is you will have a shot early on, but not all together void of hope.

What this topic is for vs the last one i made is for you to post if you'd like to play so that that itsuki can create a list and time chart so that as many of you can play as possible.

DO NOT PM ME... it's highly annoying (i'm looking at you megalomax) to be PMed a billion times over stuff you should already know about...

This will also allow people to be able to DL the set up file before their time so that they don't have wasted time...

As for my account and what it has...
Lvl 51+ Male CAST
lvl 10 Hunter
lvl 5 Ranger
lvl 5 force
lvl 2 fighgunner

new sword
2 new handguns
whip
madoog
shadoogs are easy to find
slicer
new mechgun
sori senba armor
5 SUVs including the espada gigas one
resist freeze

all hunter first PAs to lvl20, cept whip and slicer
foie, resta, gi or rafoie?, and the anti spell
also freeze hit and twin handgun freeze hit

most of the cast parts, not including the new ones... they look ugly.

and GH420

anyways...post if you'd like a chance at the beta so we can create a list of people so that we can factor in time allowed and such...after this sunday there will be 11 more days of beta.

Guarionex
Apr 9, 2007, 11:50 PM
Well, that sounds intesting! Too bad I dont think my PC can handle it =/

youthisoverrated
Apr 9, 2007, 11:52 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif mine prob couldn't handle it either. i need to upgrade it so bad

Tra
Apr 9, 2007, 11:58 PM
hmz I wouldn't mind playing heh

NPCMook
Apr 10, 2007, 12:05 AM
you are a brave person DurakkenX

Tita
Apr 10, 2007, 12:09 AM
i'd love to try it out!

i know i'm not that well known but there are a few people on here who know i'm not an a-hole and such http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

should people post when they're best available in the coming weeks to help with scheduling?

DurakkenX
Apr 10, 2007, 12:22 AM
On 2007-04-09 22:09, Tita wrote:
should people post when they're best available in the coming weeks to help with scheduling?

it might be a good idea to do...

keep in mind that itsuki will be controling who gets on and why and such... there is no gaurentee you'll be able to play still, but this is the best possiblity ^.^

pikachief
Apr 10, 2007, 12:28 AM
well i will be able to be on every day all day except wednessday nights and sunday morning cuz i go to church those times.

I would really enjoy the beta since im waiting for the beta cuz it has made the version we have now seem very boring.

I will share as much asi can and will be online as much as possible! I will take as many pics as i can.

if u do not trust me please just ask what i may do to gain your trust!

even if it means trusting u with rares and weapons on the version we have now.

Ash1ey
Apr 10, 2007, 12:30 AM
I would like to try if possible, if not thats okay. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'm available all the time.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Steve II on 2007-04-09 22:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Steve II on 2007-04-09 22:32 ]</font>

LTrav2k
Apr 10, 2007, 12:31 AM
I'd love to try it out... my availability is mostly weekday mornings from 6:00 am PST - 10 am PST.

Arika
Apr 10, 2007, 12:34 AM
Hey cool, I leave in Australia ,so My time zone is different then most ppl here, May I play it while u guy sleeping?
(I usually on from EST midnight until EST morning )

pikachief
Apr 10, 2007, 12:38 AM
On 2007-04-09 22:28, pikachief wrote:
well i will be able to be on every day all day except wednessday nights and sunday morning cuz i go to church those times.

I would really enjoy the beta since im waiting for the beta cuz it has made the version we have now seem very boring.

I will share as much as can and will be online as much as possible! I will take as many pics as i can.

if u do not trust me please just ask what i may do to gain your trust!

even if it means trusting u with rares and weapons on the version we have now.

EDIT: hey this sunday is my b-day! what a coincidence!

but really i would really really be happy if i got this and would be on from 12PM-11:00PM everyday! wednessdays i would get offline at 5Pm and sundays i would get online at 2PM

weekends i would get on at 9 Am and play till probably 3 AM XD take a pic of every decoration. evry hair style, clothing, level, area, and new weapon in the game.

i will try my best to try out this game. Since PSU is the only game i actually play http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT!: oops i quoted instead of editing! sorry

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-04-09 22:38 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
Apr 10, 2007, 12:39 AM
On 2007-04-09 21:45, DurakkenX wrote:

Obviously trust is an issue so the less you are known by the people who's accounts this involves and itsuki the less likely it is you will have a shot early on, but not all together void of hope.

Why post it then, and why do people need to go through an agent just to give you guys exposure?

That's basically what this is. Why can't you do what all of us have done and just let your good friends on your account?

pikachief
Apr 10, 2007, 12:41 AM
On 2007-04-09 22:39, -Shimarisu- wrote:

Why post it then, and why do people need to go through an agent just to give you guys exposure?

That's basically what this is. Why can't you do what all of us have done and just let your good friends on your account?

mabey they want to be nice to us online folks as well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DurakkenX
Apr 10, 2007, 12:47 AM
On 2007-04-09 22:39, -Shimarisu- wrote:

not everyone has friends that import... in fact a majority of people have not or don't import. This is to allow people a chance to get something they would otherwise not be able to. Trust is only an issue for certain reasons that might not matter at all.

Of course that's if i take your question seriously, which i shouldn't because there are 2 reasons you have made clear behind why you would post something like this and so instead lets just say this bottom half of the post isn't here and you just go away as you have no reason to post here, k? thank you ^.^

pikachief
Apr 10, 2007, 12:54 AM
can u please tell me if its a yes/ no/ or mabey, please wait and not be impatient?

im very excited that theres even a chance that i may get this even for just a little while.

and if its a no can u please tell me y its a no?

-Shimarisu-
Apr 10, 2007, 12:59 AM
Oh Durakken if you get everyone hating me maybe I won't be so inclined to give out my account too :3

pikachief
Apr 10, 2007, 01:00 AM
jeez he's trying to be nice and trying to give everyone else a chance to try it out!

DurakkenX
Apr 10, 2007, 01:01 AM
On 2007-04-09 22:54, pikachief wrote:
can u please tell me if its a yes/ no/ or mabey, please wait and not be impatient?

im very excited that theres even a chance that i may get this even for just a little while.

and if its a no can u please tell me y its a no?

As i said Itsuki is doing all the planning for whatever she is doing...this is for her to see how many who want to and can participate if she has room for more people and if there is time to give you the opportunity to play.

Just be patient as more than likely she is playing the game right now and hasn't read the PM i sent her yet ^.^ lol

VanHalen
Apr 10, 2007, 01:07 AM
I might give it a shot.

pikachief
Apr 10, 2007, 01:07 AM
oh ok thank you. well now i can sleep good tonight! ^.^ well goodnight. I will check tomarow afternoon what is going to happen then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Itsuki
Apr 10, 2007, 02:09 AM
Truthfully, I was actually playing the game, with someone, who was downloading the game, so I can let them play. XD

I would personally like for this thread to give people access that I wouldn't normally think about giving access. I mean, there is the trust issue, and I'm going to ask people about you, but I mean, I assume most people would be grateful more than anything. I'll be changing the password over and over and over again, and it mails me if the password gets changed with the new password if somebody tries to steal the account (and I have a mail monitor that will inform me with a couple minutes). If you don't get in, that doesn't mean I don't like you or don't really know you. Personally, I would like to get people who would not normally be able to play it in. And give them a few hours to try out the new areas, make a character maybe, take some pictures. If I'm on, chances are, I'll even do a run with you. I also wouldn't want to get too many people from the same group in. I mean, no point in giving like 10 people access all from the same guild or something.

I'd especially like to get 360 players in though. I might need to talk to Ryno or someone about the 360 crowd. I only say Ryno because hes local and I can track down where he lives if he wrongs me :3

DurakkenX
Apr 10, 2007, 02:35 AM
On 2007-04-09 22:59, -Shimarisu- wrote:
Oh Durakken if you get everyone hating me maybe I won't be so inclined to give out my account too :3

People should only hate others by their own merits. More than enough people hate or are annoyed by me and you have a substantial amount of people who don't like you either... Personally I have nothing against you besides prolly the same things you don't like about me. I was more just pointing out the fact that you have reasons behind what you said that make your posts against this type of thing invalid...

Tita
Apr 10, 2007, 02:53 AM
On 2007-04-09 22:22, DurakkenX wrote:

On 2007-04-09 22:09, Tita wrote:

keep in mind that itsuki will be controling who gets on and why and such... there is no gaurentee you'll be able to play still, but this is the best possiblity ^.^

ok cool, its worth a shot!

Availability:
Wednesdays, Friday Nights after 8pm all through Saturday.
i'd really prefer a Friday night/saturday slot, since i'm usually up at ungodly hours.

Jasam
Apr 10, 2007, 04:45 AM
I'd like to, though I wonder if anyone knows me here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif', other then that I took the group pose pics with Rizen in a while back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'

Arika
Apr 10, 2007, 07:25 AM
can't wait to try PSO return stuff in Illuminus http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif, I ll waiting for the result, thx

(I live in Australia ,so My time zone is 18 hours ahead from central-north America lol,
my play time = 9:00pm-6:00am (EST) but just share me around 2 hours/day, it will be very good enough http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif)

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 10, 2007, 07:28 AM
Well, I'm also interested in trying it out if I can get the chance, but whoever you guys want, its your choice in the end.

omegapirate2k
Apr 10, 2007, 07:29 AM
On 2007-04-10 00:09, Itsuki-chan wrote:
I'd especially like to get 360 players in though. I might need to talk to Ryno or someone about the 360 crowd. I only say Ryno because hes local and I can track down where he lives if he wrongs me :3

Oh? This sounds good :3

Tahldon
Apr 10, 2007, 07:53 AM
On 2007-04-10 05:29, omegapirate2k wrote:

Oh? This sounds good :3

I'd say so.

Maybe Ryno can get the chance to play and tell us about it since we all hang out together and all. I think it's pretty cool, this letting other people try out the beta..

I'm easily satisfied though, so the pictures and videos are more than enough for me. Besides, I'm not quite sure my laptop could handle much of anything.

Schubalts
Apr 10, 2007, 08:02 AM
I'd like to try it out, too, if possible.

Playtime: Weekdays from 5:00 pm CST to 10:00 pm CST. Weekends from midnight CST to midnight CST.

Sekani
Apr 10, 2007, 09:10 AM
On 2007-04-10 05:53, Tahldon wrote:

Maybe Ryno can get the chance to play and tell us about it since we all hang out together and all. I think it's pretty cool, this letting other people try out the beta..

I'm easily satisfied though, so the pictures and videos are more than enough for me. Besides, I'm not quite sure my laptop could handle much of anything.

Well damn, I was gonna nominate you since you're the only person I know on 360 (besides Shim) that has some Japanese skillz.

Sychosis
Apr 10, 2007, 09:20 AM
On 2007-04-10 07:10, Sekani wrote:

Well damn, I was gonna nominate you since you're the only person I know on 360 (besides Shim) that has some Japanese skillz.

Tahllies or Shadow_Moses. I don't think I know anyone else who can speak Japanese...

omegapirate2k
Apr 10, 2007, 09:22 AM
If your familiar enough with the game you don't need to know japanese XD

Nuclearranger
Apr 10, 2007, 09:25 AM
I would love a change to try this out. Even if its only for an hour or two.

Im open anytime to. Well preferably after school hours on weekdays. 4:00-12:00midnight Centeral time. But if thats full I can prolly just take off school.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NuclearRanger on 2007-04-10 07:27 ]</font>

Sychosis
On 2007-04-10 07:22, omegapirate2k wrote:

Would help with information gathering I suppose.

omegapirate2k
On 2007-04-10 07:25, Sychosis wrote:

On 2007-04-10 07:22, omegapirate2k wrote:

Would help with information gathering I suppose.

Pictures can do the same http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sychosis
Apr 10, 2007, 09:33 AM
Pictures won't help the Japano-impaired like myself.

Midicronica
Apr 10, 2007, 09:34 AM
Oh no no, my Japanese is elementary at best. I only know basic stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

omegapirate2k
Apr 10, 2007, 09:35 AM
On 2007-04-10 07:33, Sychosis wrote:
Pictures won't help the Japano-impaired like myself.

They don't have to.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2007-04-10 07:36 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 10, 2007, 10:00 AM
I have some skills in Japanese if that helps. I'll also need to get used to reading Japanese anyway since I'm going to Japan, but thats off the subject. I can pretty much read all of the kana, although I don't know how to type it on a PC, and I have knowledge on SOME kanji, not a whole lot, just a bit.

pikachief
Apr 10, 2007, 10:01 AM

well i would still like the job http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif i usually tell everyone im in a party with about upcoming updates and such until they come out.

So I could play both versions. I can tell people on the 360 what i am doing, and take pics to show u PC folks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Schubalts
Apr 10, 2007, 10:33 AM
Oh yea. I know some Japanese(basic conversational stuff, though). Currently taking a class on it.

Serephim
Apr 10, 2007, 11:23 AM
I would love to test it, i wanna contribute to the Pictures/Videos as well.

Megalomax
Apr 10, 2007, 11:29 AM
>.< I'm sorry I'm mentaly slow >.< Really
I'd like to play the Beta Maybe only Firdays and Saturdays... If it's ok with you >.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Megalomax on 2007-04-10 09:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Megalomax on 2007-04-10 09:50 ]</font>

Tahldon
Apr 10, 2007, 11:51 AM
On 2007-04-10 07:10, Sekani wrote:

Oh.. Oddly enough I forgot about that. My Japanese isn't superb.. but I manage. Hirigana, Katakana.. no sweat.. Kanji.. :3.. well.. I hope you like numbers, animals, and "around the house" stuff cause that's about all I know..aside from a few others.

Hm.. Mayhaps I'll have to rethink things. I don't want my buddies to hate me for passing up a chance as so.. just cause I'm lazy. :3 *shrug*

/shikamarusigh

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 10, 2007, 11:57 AM
I can pretty much have a basic conversation with a Japanese person, I could make sentences, and sutff like that.

VanHalen
Apr 10, 2007, 11:58 AM
I forgot to list the time I'm avabliable(if that matters)

Fridays from 8PM to 12AM

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 10, 2007, 12:03 PM
If you wanna know my times, I'm around Saturday nights, Sunday Nights, Thursdays.

N0LifeKing
Apr 10, 2007, 12:25 PM
I would be honored to have a chance to test out the beta. I dont post unless deem it necessary and this deems necessary, so if you dont trust me its ok my feelings wont be hurt. And I also speak a fair amount of japanese but I have a hard time with kanji. (<--- if this is any use i dunno) normally available from 12pm-7am except on fridays and sundays anytime after 4pm

Itsuki
Apr 10, 2007, 12:35 PM
Well well, I'm getting some names and I might just sort of randomly pull a few as it gets later into it. But, until durakken's fashion show, I won't msg a whole lot of people.

The issue becomes with the fact that not everybody can get the client installed as fast as others. So after durakken's fashion show, I'll probably send out a few, probably more than will actually get to play. And as people get back to me that they get it installed, I'll start working them in. I'll also work out a little terms of service / guidey thingy. To tell you what not to do if you don't want to piss me off, and what you could do to get the most fun out of it.

Hopefully Ryno will get back to me today aswell.
EDIT: And Ryno is completely lost (as in confused) ~_~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-04-10 10:46 ]</font>

Tita
Apr 10, 2007, 12:44 PM
On 2007-04-09 22:22, DurakkenX wrote:

yeah, its worth a shot!

availability: wednesday, friday night after 8pm through all of saturday.
i'd prefer a friday/saturday slot since i'm up at ungodly hours.

prismsub5
Apr 10, 2007, 12:50 PM

*Grabs word select from pso*
"360 person" reporting in http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

DEM_CIG
Apr 10, 2007, 05:40 PM
Is the 360 goin to have a Beta ver. cause my PC is a peiece a crap.

omegapirate2k
Apr 10, 2007, 05:54 PM
On 2007-04-10 15:40, DEM_CIG wrote:
Is the 360 goin to have a Beta ver. cause my PC is a peiece a crap.

Nobody knows yet but I don't think we will.

DEM_CIG
Apr 10, 2007, 05:55 PM
...dayum...

PALRAPPYS
Apr 10, 2007, 06:07 PM
Oh I'd gladly try out the beta. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Problem is, I don't know what to do! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

After all, I'm 360... so I don't even have the PC version if that matters. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif I'm pretty much available all this week ('cept Thursday...) so I guess I could try it out if there'd be a way.

Gryffin
Apr 10, 2007, 06:38 PM
Gah! I would TOTALLY love to do this, but I wouldn't have ANY idea how to import or anything.... being slow isn't fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

Itoshi
Apr 10, 2007, 06:52 PM
My PC can handle it ;D

And I'm trust worthy, can I pretty please try this out?

pikachief
Apr 10, 2007, 07:14 PM
On 2007-04-10 10:35, Itsuki-chan wrote:
Well well, I'm getting some names and I might just sort of randomly pull a few as it gets later into it. But, until durakken's fashion show, I won't msg a whole lot of people.

The issue becomes with the fact that not everybody can get the client installed as fast as others. So after durakken's fashion show, I'll probably send out a few, probably more than will actually get to play. And as people get back to me that they get it installed, I'll start working them in. I'll also work out a little terms of service / guidey thingy. To tell you what not to do if you don't want to piss me off, and what you could do to get the most fun out of it.

Hopefully Ryno will get back to me today aswell.
EDIT: And Ryno is completely lost (as in confused) ~_~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-04-10 10:46 ]</font>

Sounds like a good plan! i hope i get it *crosses fingers*

DurakkenX
Apr 11, 2007, 11:54 AM
this is the list of everyone that said they want to try it out...
Tra
Tita (wednesday, friday night 8pm till saturday)
pikachief (12-11pmest, 12-5pmest wed, 12-2pmest sun, 9am-3amest saturday)
Steve II
LTrava2k (6ampst-10ampst)
Arika (12amEST-12pmEST)
VanHalen (8PM-12am fridays)
Shiroryuu (weekend nights and thurdays)
Schubalts (weekdays 5-10pmCST, weekends midnight to midnight)
NuclearRanger (4-12pmCST)
Serephim
Megalomax (fridays and saturdays)
Tahldon?
NOLifeKing (12pm-7am except fridays, fridays&sunday after 4pm)
prismsub5?
PALRAPPYS
Gryffin
Itoshi

as far as what you need for this to work is...nothing cept a decent PC and a Broadband connection...The software is downloaded by either directly or through a download program (which often gets stuck)

You will also need to install japanese fonts into your PC which i'm sure someone can explain how to do. But basically that means if you don't have it already on your PC you need your OS CD to load it from, but i think there is another way to get it too.

Tahldon
Apr 11, 2007, 11:57 AM
On 2007-04-11 09:54, DurakkenX wrote:
Tra
Steve II
Arika (12amEST-12pmEST)
Serephim
Tahldon?
prismsub5?
PALRAPPYS
Gryffin
Itoshi

as far as what you need for this to work is...nothing cept a decent PC and a Broadband connection...The software is downloaded by either directly or through a download program (which often gets stuck)

You will also need to install japanese fonts into your PC which i'm sure someone can explain how to do. But basically that means if you don't have it already on your PC you need your OS CD to load it from, but i think there is another way to get it too.

Yeah, I'll try it out. Might as well.

Oh and I'm avaliable weekdays *grin* from 4:30PM - 11:30PM Central time. Weekends - All day long :3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tahldon on 2007-04-11 10:01 ]</font>

Itsuki
Apr 11, 2007, 12:19 PM
Thank you for combining them Durakken x_o I was fearing adding that to my list of things to do. I'll organize it this weekend when I have more time. And then after durakkens fashion show spam a few PMs with download info.

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 11, 2007, 02:02 PM
As a matter of fact, I might not be available from Thursday from 6:30-8:30, and then, I'll only have up to 11:00 becuz of school, so maybe you can let someone else take that spot instead of me. Just put weekend nights for me, I'm good with that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2007-04-11 12:09 ]</font>

Itoshi
Apr 11, 2007, 02:50 PM
Great times for me are on the weekends.

I'm going to ask what I have for plans, but Preferably in the morning on saturday is the best. Thinking about 8:00 EST is the best. Since there is a lot of content, I don't know how much time we are getting.

Thanks for the oppurtunity to test PSU:AoI!

Jey
Apr 11, 2007, 03:30 PM
Damn, I'd love to mess around with the beta (tried to finagle a code out of my FFXI JP friends but they'd already resold it to the second-hand store >D I babble in Japanese IME pretty well so that part's not really a problem.

If I may, I play 6:30pm-2am pst weekdays, any time on weekends, like everyone.

darkfalz16
Apr 11, 2007, 03:45 PM
i would love to try it out im availiable everyday after 3:00 PM mountain standard and all day during weekends idk if my PC will run it tho but its worth a try nvr actually tried so idk let me know if i get in thnks

Itsuki
Apr 11, 2007, 04:05 PM
It'd help if you could convert to EST yourself, since I'm EST. Not needed, but it makes things quicker.

Megalomax
Apr 11, 2007, 05:00 PM
=o
How would we get the JP fonts? Is there a Website?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Megalomax on 2007-04-11 15:04 ]</font>

Itsuki
Apr 11, 2007, 05:15 PM
Go to control panel -> Regional and Language settings -> Languages, and make sure "Install files for East Asian Languages" is checked. If not, then check it. You may need your windows xp disc for this.

Megalomax
Apr 11, 2007, 05:35 PM
Ohhh Ok I'll try it right now Thanx!

Megalomax
Apr 11, 2007, 05:38 PM
I see something Japenese Katakana Extended? Nvm, it was already Checked ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Megalomax on 2007-04-11 15:42 ]</font>

Tita
Apr 11, 2007, 06:57 PM
ah, forgot to mention, i'm on pacific time.
est= fri after10pm through sat night

*waves to Trav* hiya!

pikachief
Apr 11, 2007, 07:02 PM
Tra
Steve II
Arika (12amEST-12pmEST)
Serephim
Tahldon?
prismsub5?
PALRAPPYS
Gryffin
Itoshi

YAY!!!!! ^.^ thank you guys soo much ^.^

oh.... sorry im not eastern time im pacific time.... :/ and my scheduale has changed, on tuesdays i start at 3Pm

sorry my scheduale is so unorganized but i do stuff at different times every day :/ yea it bugs me.

pikachief
Apr 11, 2007, 07:10 PM
EDIT: oh sorry i found it >.> sorry this is just getting me a little excited http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-04-11 17:12 ]</font>

Megalomax
Apr 11, 2007, 08:07 PM
Oh I'll be online 4:00pm Pacific TIme so yeah and all day this Saturday

susaru7
Apr 11, 2007, 08:10 PM
hEY hEY
I want to try to XD and i wont delete nothing . I just want to look in ya room and play with ya room toys and look at the beach is all . Please let me try. On thursday would be good day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: susaru7 on 2007-04-11 18:12 ]</font>

Ryoten
Apr 11, 2007, 08:16 PM
Just keep a lookout at the movie & screenshot thread. Everyone who's playing the beta will have somehing for ya there. Oh, & good luck to everyone!

Itsuki
Apr 11, 2007, 08:30 PM
Keep in mind people, that this won't be till NEXT WEEK.

Megalomax
Apr 11, 2007, 08:52 PM
Ok

darkfalz16
Apr 11, 2007, 09:16 PM
ok im availiable 1:00 PM EST during the week im available all day during the weekend

pikachief
Apr 11, 2007, 11:47 PM
On 2007-04-11 18:30, Itsuki-chan wrote:
Keep in mind people, that this won't be till NEXT WEEK.

thats cool, if u want to know any specific dates that would be good for me next week would be

Monday, Tuesday, saturday, and friday would be best of course.

Keiko_Seisha
Apr 12, 2007, 01:28 AM
Eh, would be nice to give it a shot.

richie_027
Apr 12, 2007, 10:12 AM
well, I'll put my name down for this hoping I can get a go, times would be after 3PM GMT and all weekend

YohYoh
Apr 12, 2007, 11:05 AM
Well, I don't post much, but If I get a chance to play I'll try to post some screens. So I'd like to try if there is any space left. I'm usually free on the weekends.

Serephim
Apr 12, 2007, 04:26 PM
OH sorry that i forgot to say when i would be avaliable to play.

You can set any weekend (friday, but mainly saturdays and sundays. Saturday is best, because im actully on computer lockdown for lackluster grades, but i can definately play on any Saturday that your availiable to let it up.)

prismsub5
Apr 12, 2007, 07:16 PM

prismsub5?

I'm GMT+1 and I'm fully available in the weekend and evenings/nights in the weekdays (18:00pm till 02:00am local time)

pikachief
Apr 16, 2007, 10:58 AM
so what happened with this hmm?

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 16, 2007, 12:56 PM
Itsuki said that she's gonna do it a week from when this thread was made.

Itsuki
Apr 16, 2007, 01:26 PM
The issue was that it was going to start with the fashion contest. Those in the fashion contest that won, were going to get first dibs on, then I would start pulling more people from that after that.

Megalomax
Apr 16, 2007, 02:58 PM
^_^ YAY! Good Luck every1

Arika
Apr 17, 2007, 07:48 AM
SO , what happen to this now, the AOI is nearly end soon T_T

Itsuki
Apr 17, 2007, 10:39 AM
still getting around to people, and I still need time IRL to sort things out, but I've already sent it out to a few people.

Megalomax
Apr 17, 2007, 10:42 AM
^_^ Doesn't it end around April 30th or something, If everyone had 1 or 2 Days then The ppl that wanted to play it Might be able to v^_^ I can't wait, if Im able to get online >.<

Itsuki
Apr 17, 2007, 10:47 AM
26th

Megalomax
Apr 17, 2007, 10:53 AM
Oh, I think if ppl played 1 or 2 days each then every1 who wanted to play might be able to...

Itsuki
Apr 17, 2007, 10:58 AM
1 or 2 days? Are you crazy, theres only just over a week left.

Megalomax
Apr 17, 2007, 11:08 AM
>.< Oh, I didnt know that. I'm sorry.

Arika
Apr 18, 2007, 02:32 AM
I don't want for full day, if I can test it just for hours is good enough

Megalomax
Apr 18, 2007, 08:44 AM
Yeah, few hours is enough

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 18, 2007, 09:46 AM
I would be thankful if I can play if only for a few hours too.

Itoshi
Apr 18, 2007, 05:52 PM
All I need is like two hours... It's just, My parents are crazy... I could have to go do something at anytime.

So how many Hours per person? If its 2-3, we could have a lot of people go per day.

I just need to know when I could possibly get to try, so I have everything ready, to free up some space on my HDD

DurakkenX
Apr 18, 2007, 07:09 PM
there are roughly 20-30 people that want to go and i think 3 accounts that itsuki has control over and 7-8 days remaining so 168hours divided by 30 people...each would get about 16 hours if everyone got a chance ^.^ but it's not my call nor do i know the facts of the matter but yeah... just be patient and hopeful.

Megalomax
Apr 18, 2007, 07:26 PM
WOW! I wish I was that good at math xD

Serephim
Apr 20, 2007, 05:48 AM
do i still get a chance X_X

Schubalts
Apr 20, 2007, 07:15 AM
On 2007-04-18 17:09, DurakkenX wrote:
there are roughly 20-30 people that want to go and i think 3 accounts that itsuki has control over and 7-8 days remaining so 168hours divided by 30 people...each would get about 16 hours if everyone got a chance ^.^ but it's not my call nor do i know the facts of the matter but yeah... just be patient and hopeful.

I KNEW you were really a machine!