View Full Version : }}One Seraphi Feather,Easter Egg,WD Lovers For Trade{{{

ShadowDragon28
Apr 10, 2007, 01:15 AM
I really would like
*one* Baying De Ragnus deco and
*one* Glaring De Ragnus decos

I'm offering all these:

1 Seraphi Feather ( my only one! )
1 Easter Egg (took me 48 Hrs of gameplay/mission runs to find)
1 WD Lovers (took me 78 Hrs of gameplay/mission runs to find)
2 Copernias. Grinders B+6 +7 +8 3 of each.

If anyone can be kind and make a trade I will be *immensely grateful* ****Please PM me.****

I don'y really have any thing else, as I don't play that often.
And my main character is just Lvl 48.
--------------------------------------------
See I'm trying to complete a creepy/eerie dark theme for my room to give it Dragonic-gothic overall look to it. Any help would be *immensely* appreciated.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-04-17 21:18 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Apr 10, 2007, 06:08 PM
isnt there anyone that can help?....

SkywalkerPSO
Apr 10, 2007, 07:26 PM
Do you have any "decent" weapons you would be willing to trade?

eightball
Apr 10, 2007, 07:35 PM
what do you mean by decent weapons...?

ShadowDragon28
Apr 11, 2007, 03:45 AM
um what do you mean by "decent weapons"???

I don't synth alot of weapons do to lack of time, limited materials, or having enough money to buy multiple 8~10 star Boards or the proper materials for synthing alot of 8* weps or higher.

I've tried synthing some Kubara stuff, but i'm down to only 10 Kubara Woods after like 6 frakkin' synths failed on a Lvl 80 pure Strike PM. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I'm still trying to synth some better weps for my main character but have had bad luck with synthing weapons, one major problem being that buying more than one *8 or higher wep Board would leave me nearly "poor"

I *can* synth 6* star weapons fairly successfully with my Lvl 80 pure strike PM and not go into broke city...

BTW I don't have "millions" to spend... As I never accepted and was never offered duped meseta.
My limited time to play PSU has also resulted in slow accumilation of funds as well. My player shop, with it's *decent* prices allows me to slowly gain enough meseta for PM food, a few materials,basic neccessities (like Scape Dolls, etc), and maybe buying a one or two of 8 star wep boards. Heck buying *two* B Grinder +9 from a player shop can deplete 45% of my total savings.
Only via the sale of lots of spare elemental photons from my solo LL runs help me regain some of that back.

Also:
Completing the successdul synth of a 8 9 of 10 star would be nice, but just 2 synth failures might cost me about 50% of my meseta savings as well...

Do to these factors I mentioned, I'm not exactly "swimming" in a bunch of spare weapons for trading or saling purposes. The best things I've got right now are materials like Teranite, 2 meteoric metals, and elemental photons....
Still trying to get a couple more easter rappies for the easter decos which i've not had to much luck with. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Para
Apr 11, 2007, 11:38 AM
lol shadowdragon

Ive been after the deco too... I recently tried to synth one.... and FAILED >_>

Now im broke o_O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Para on 2007-04-11 09:39 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Apr 16, 2007, 11:26 PM
OP changed.. bump!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-04-16 21:29 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Apr 17, 2007, 11:10 PM
added info... and Bump..