PDA

View Full Version : where is the Demons Above Mission located at ? What planet,

gammik
Apr 10, 2007, 06:49 AM
I can't seem to remember atm, but where is the Demons Above Mission located at ? What planet, what string ?

thanks

DEM_CIG
Apr 10, 2007, 06:53 AM
OMG... its Nuedaiz

Shiryuu
Apr 10, 2007, 06:55 AM
Neudaiz is dying more and more everyday.....

It's past mizuraki btw.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiryuu on 2007-04-10 04:56 ]</font>

A2K
Apr 10, 2007, 07:02 AM
Neudaiz
[Ohtoku City Flyer Base] -> Mizuraki Defense C~S -> [Kego Clearing] --(towards Kugo Hot Spring)--> Demons Above C~S

You could also get to Kego Clearing via Eastern Peril C~S at the Egam Sacred Grounds, as well, but this is the most direct route.

PJ
Apr 10, 2007, 07:03 AM
On 2007-04-10 04:55, Shiryuu wrote:
NeudaizEvery planet that doesn't involve labs, Crimson, OR Beasts of Crimson is dying more and more everyday.....

It's past mizuraki btw.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Akaimizu
Apr 10, 2007, 07:13 AM
Kind of funny. Actually, I've been making some good runs to Moatoob, lately. That ia, when I don't have a full group of friends on, at the time. My solo runs tend to be on Moatoob.

But it's funny how it seems I'm among the few that actually go there. A nice little place to get some excercise, level PAs, and have some fun with some of the really interesting-looking monsters there. Some of my favorite large playthings are common there.

Shiryuu
Apr 10, 2007, 07:32 AM
On 2007-04-10 05:03, PJ wrote:

On 2007-04-10 04:55, Shiryuu wrote:
NeudaizEvery planet that doesn't involve labs, Crimson, OR Beasts of Crimson is dying more and more everyday.....

It's past mizuraki btw.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Nah. Moatoob is already dead. Neudaiz is dying. Only Parum is alive and GC to an extent, if you count hundreds of locked games there.

Kura-X
Apr 10, 2007, 11:27 AM
maybe if we spread some false rumors about the other planets, we can revive them.

CyarVictor
Apr 10, 2007, 11:32 AM
I'll stick to Moatoob any day, but watch. Moment the new S2 missions, there may be life on that deert rock once again.. maybe. I'll be there though, a place with fun fun monsters.

majan
Apr 10, 2007, 12:50 PM
nobody seems to realize how good missinos like tunnel recapture and desert goliath are.desert goliath is hella hard(bugs,maggas maghana=FUCK)but tunnel recapture is doable,even soloable.experience at either of them is better than most popular places,and thats only going to get better on S2,not evne mentioning the phenomenal drops from tunnel recapture.not so good on desert goliath,but its still decent.

take the time and run out to tunnel recapture and spam the first one or 2 blocks or the entire thing with a buddy on a +3 luck day.its humorous how much stuff youll get.

VanHalen
Apr 10, 2007, 12:56 PM
On 2007-04-10 09:27, Kura-X wrote:
maybe if we spread some false rumors about the other planets, we can revive them.

Ank Dedda drops on Neudaiz as a 50% dark weapon NO BOARD! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Magician
Apr 10, 2007, 02:03 PM
The instant an S rank spear can be had on Moatoob...watch the flood come in.