PDA

View Full Version : I need some serious help With PC version

Ninpo_Tamashii
Apr 10, 2007, 11:37 AM
I don't have a single clue what to do. My woman finally decided to come onto this game, but she ...well..isn't the most adept at playing online games such as this. And albiet it isn't very complicated, she gets frustrated stupid easy. I play the ps2 version so I don't know the commands/controls at all for the PC version which I imagine are night and day. Does anybody know a link to or can list me all the basic commands like how to start typing, how to change camera angles, moement options, and also is there a way to connect a controller to the computer so it plays like the ps2 version?

I need big time help please let me know. Thank you very much ahead of time.

Kaydin
Apr 10, 2007, 11:40 AM
All of the controls are listed on page 3 of the user manual that came with the game.

Dhylec
Apr 10, 2007, 11:53 AM
If you want to use a controller on PC, get an adapter for it. A bit tweaking & you can set it to be like on the console, even better. ;]

SuperRygar
Apr 10, 2007, 11:59 AM
there are normal PC controllers shaped like PS2 controllers. that would be easier to get IMO. im on ps2 myself, but i think the camera center/strafe button is like CTRL http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif you move with ASDW and move camera with arrow keys,right?

Spacepest
Apr 10, 2007, 12:02 PM
I'm on pc as well. Save yourself some frustration and buy one of those pc controllers that is configured like a ps2 controller.
As of now my pc keyboard I only use to type messages in PSU, all the other functions can be handled by my controller.

Kaydin
Apr 10, 2007, 12:02 PM
On 2007-04-10 09:59, SuperRygar wrote:
there are normal PC controllers shaped like PS2 controllers. that would be easier to get IMO. im on ps2 myself, but i think the camera center/strafe button is like CTRL http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif you move with ASDW and move camera with arrow keys,right?

The arrow keys are your action keys.
Down - Basic Attack / Shoot / TECHNIC
Right - Skill PA / TECHNIC
Left - Center camera
Up - Hold to open weapon palette

Kaydin
Apr 10, 2007, 12:05 PM
This is the controller I use. Works great. (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2225,CONTENTID=9069)

Ninpo_Tamashii
Apr 10, 2007, 12:55 PM
Thank you so freaking much -_- so you use the ASDW to conotrol the character direction and use the arrow keys to alter camera angles? she keeps talking about not being able to rotate the camera, and since I"m not physically there to look at her manual she says page 3 says nothing about how to do that. I'm still pullin gmy hair out but now I know come pay day i can help alivate alot of this frustration *if she doesn't quit before then* -_-()

PsyX
Apr 10, 2007, 01:22 PM
WASD is for movement yeah, but the arrow keys don't alter the camera angle unless you hold down shift and then push an arrow key.

infected
Apr 10, 2007, 02:43 PM
E is for pallate menu and Q is for FP view

-Ryuki-
Apr 10, 2007, 02:45 PM
You know, you COULD go into the options during in-game, and change it to controller settings.
Or, if you were trying to go keyboard, vice versa.

Niered
Apr 10, 2007, 03:32 PM
Or get a less illiterate gf =D

>>
<<

Ok that was rude. srry.

-Ryuki-
Apr 10, 2007, 04:00 PM
On 2007-04-10 13:32, Niered wrote:
Or get a less illiterate gf =D

>>
<<