PDA

View Full Version : Easter photoshoot(4/11/07)

Skids
Apr 10, 2007, 11:48 AM
Easter Photoshoot

Hello! On April 11. I be doing an Easter theme photoshoot for those who want to show up. I did an improtu one durning the GMs Valentines day event which alot of people like so I thought do one for the easter event.

Date: April 11
Starting Time: 7 P.M. Eastern time Zone
Ending Time: 7:30 P.M.- 8 P.M. Eastern Time Zone
Location Universe 15, Colony 2nd floor, in front of the weapons store.
Character taking the screenshots and who is in charge of this: Kiyone(Female Human Guntecher)
Platform: PS2/PC

The photoshoot is open to all who want to attend. Will be doing these group pictures. In front of the easter theme lobby decorations.

Starting with a standing group picture
Dancing picture
Female Scratch(altG) lobby action picture
Silliness picture(anything goes!)
and another standing group picture in front of the giant egg on 1st floor

Now this isn't set in stone what pictures will do. It depends on the crowd that shows. I may change some of the stuff. Like if we have alot of cast players. Will may do a cast suprmacy pic or if we have lot of newmans new power pic or if we lot of bathing suit people. A sexy pose group pic instead. Or if someone has an idea for a pic. We may do that instead.

Rules for the photoshoot

1. PLEASE BE COOPERATIVE!
2. Listen to what the Kiyone char says. Thats the char taken the pictures and in charge of this.
3. Please don't use the public talk option when the pics are being taken unless told other wise by me. Its ANNOYING! and I prefer not to have to blacklist people just so I can take a textless screenshot. If you have to talk please use party chat or simple mail.
4. Please don't deliberately physical interfer with the pictures with your char. Like not doing the correct lobby action or standing in the way of the character taken screenshots. ITS RUDE! Plus will be reserveing that type of behavior for the silliness pictures Where you can cut lose and not get frowned on by the player community.
5. For pics with lobby actions. When Kiyone chars says. Do lobby action with this text disappears. After the text message disappears do the lobby action. It helps with pictures synching.
6. If you want to do different clothing shots. Have the change of clothes on your char. So that be a bit easier when you warp back to your room to change or if you use the clothing store.
7. Have fun!
8. PLEASE BE COOPERATIVE!

Thats about everything thing. The pictures taken should be posted in a day or two after the photoshoot. I hope everyone who attend has a good time and is cooperative with the picture taken because I rather not have to cancel photoshoot because of uncooperative players.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skids on 2007-04-10 09:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skids on 2007-04-11 11:11 ]</font>

Skids
Apr 11, 2007, 05:48 PM
Reminder, photoshoot in the next 15 minutes.

Siertes
Apr 11, 2007, 05:50 PM
Damn, talk about short notice!

*Even though this topic was created a while ago...*

Skids
Apr 11, 2007, 07:15 PM
The photoshoot is over. Hope to have the picture up by tomorrow. have 124 to sort throught THANK YOU ALL WHO ATTENDED! IT WAS A BLAST!

Skids
Apr 12, 2007, 06:45 PM
Hi again! Here are the pics from the on the spot Easter photoshoot. Which I have to say was a great successs. I honestly wasn't expected as many people to show as they did. So I want to thank everyone who attending again. You were all great! Here are the good pictures from the event. I do have them at a bigger size incase anyone in the pictures wants a bigger version. Other then that please enjoy!

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l230/Skids40578/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe%20Screenshots/Groups/EasterGroup/

Ibuka
Apr 12, 2007, 07:03 PM
Great pics! I look so good XD

Siertes
Apr 12, 2007, 07:03 PM
Great pics! Humans Rule!