PDA

View Full Version : clothes these days!

Nitro Vordex
Apr 12, 2007, 12:30 AM
I'm 16 (I'm a guy obviously) so I *think* I'm okay...anyway.

23 year old in boots, spagetti(?)strap, and skirt=HOT.

6 year old wearing the same thing= http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif
Seriously, what the hell. I do NOT want to see some 6 or 7 year old clomping around in that kind of clothes.
If I had a daughter and she came home with those kinda of clothes, I set the damn things on fire... then set em on fire again! The ashes would have ashes!

I don't know if this is a rant, or what.
But say what you will. I think it is gross.

Hell, I'll take 16 year olds though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2007-04-11 23:02 ]</font>

Mystil
Apr 12, 2007, 02:55 PM
6-7 years old are also having sex.

Welcome to the new world.

Banish
Apr 12, 2007, 03:10 PM
On 2007-04-12 12:55, Mystil wrote:
6-7 years old are also having sex.

Welcome to the new world.

Not possible..!?

Idk...

Thalui89
Apr 12, 2007, 05:00 PM
Oh the joys of the human race?, But ya this topic is reaking of ewness (no offence to poster) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DizzyDi
Apr 12, 2007, 05:45 PM
http://www.criminologia.it/immagini_giorno/bratz%20copia.jpg
With toys like these out there, its no wonder.

Kent
Apr 12, 2007, 05:57 PM
On 2007-04-11 22:30, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
Seriously, what the hell.

You, and pretty much all other intelligent and at least partially-healthy human males.

All 15 of us.

Schubalts
Apr 12, 2007, 11:09 PM
On 2007-04-12 15:57, Kent wrote:

On 2007-04-11 22:30, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
Seriously, what the hell.

You, and pretty much all other intelligent and at least partially-healthy human males.

All 15 of us.

I thought there were only 10? Guess I shouldn't miss any more meetings. :|

MetaZedlen
Apr 15, 2007, 01:15 PM
The first post could also go into the direction of those pedophiles and sex offenders.
For God's sake, if you want the kids to not be harmed like that, then take a good fucking look at what the kids are wearing and doing nowadays.

Ma_Navu
Apr 15, 2007, 01:42 PM
On 2007-04-15 11:15, Zedlen wrote:
The first post could also go into the direction of those pedophiles and sex offenders.
For God's sake, if you want the kids to not be harmed like that, then take a good fucking look at what the kids are wearing and doing nowadays.

Ya know, you bring up a good point there. Parents are getting scared and angry that their children are being raped, taken advantage of, or in a lesser degree, having consentual sex before the legal age. But these are the same ones who allow their kids to go out looking like prostitutes.

These people don't want something to happen, yet they do everything within their power to make sure that it can and will? There's no logic in this. I don't get, I just don't fucking get. It's like there was a boat, and I missed the fucking boat. Someone explain the logic in that, 'cause I sure as hell can't!

What the hell is wrong with today's youth? (Damn, I sound old...)

DraginHikari
Apr 16, 2007, 08:50 AM
This may be slightly off-topic but...

Many parents have developed the mentality that they are not responsible for things that happens.

Kid's failing in school = it's the teachers fault

Kid hurts some else or not behaving = Video Games, TV, or any other form of media

Kids are fat = It's the fast food restruants fault.

They don't want to teach there kids anything. They have made themselves either so busy or so lazy that they make little effort to enforce any kind of rules. I mean I never knew anyone when I was six that would let their daughter run around in things like that, it was uncalled for and inapporiate even teenagers didn't wear the type of revealing clothing I see in today's world. I may be a bit old fashion in the sense but that's a opinion I stick to.

Wyndham
Apr 16, 2007, 06:47 PM
I think it's annoying that kids are thinking dressing like that is ok for their age not justbecause the tv shows and dolls and all that crap say it's ok, but parents are saying it's ok too. you can't just blame the media, when a girl of 8 years has those clothes. guess who washes said clothes, and buys them?

Dkzero23
Apr 16, 2007, 10:42 PM
No, little girls should not dress like sluts.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 18, 2007, 05:37 PM
On 2007-04-16 20:42, Dkzero23 wrote:
No, little girls should not dress like sluts.

My post in a nutshell.

Spacepest
Apr 18, 2007, 08:13 PM
On 2007-04-15 11:42, Ma_Navu wrote:

On 2007-04-15 11:15, Zedlen wrote:

Ya know, you bring up a good point there. Parents are getting scared and angry that their children are being raped, taken advantage of, or in a lesser degree, having consentual sex before the legal age. But these are the same ones who allow their kids to go out looking like prostitutes.

These people don't want something to happen, yet they do everything within their power to make sure that it can and will? There's no logic in this. I don't get, I just don't fucking get. It's like there was a boat, and I missed the fucking boat. Someone explain the logic in that, 'cause I sure as hell can't!

What the hell is wrong with today's youth? (Damn, I sound old...)

Jesus fucking christ, I can't see why parents allow this shit to go on either. I cannot see what good can come of a parent letting thier child dress up like a Prostitot.

I'm an older woman, in my 30s, and yeah, I've seen what passes for "little girl's clothing" nowadays...stuff that used to be considered clothes for full grown women or lingere. Tell me, is there any reason why little girls should be wearing thong underwear, boodie shorts, padded bras or lowcut tops? (This is actual crap I've seen in alot of my local clothing stores, and even Walmart!) None that I can think of.

And I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination. If an adult wants to dress up as a hooker, more power to them. It its a 7 year old kid, its another story. And some people wonder why pedophiles flock to their areas they live in...look at what the fuck you're letting your kids go out in public wearing. I'm not saying wrap your kids up in burkas but for gawd's sake, use some common sense!

Schubalts
Apr 18, 2007, 08:17 PM
On 2007-04-18 18:13, Spacepest wrote:
use some common sense!

Therein lies the problem. Common sense is no longer common, it seems.

Kent
Apr 18, 2007, 09:22 PM
Common sense is an oxymoron.

Especially when it comes to parents.

Suspiciously-young hussies should be carded by law enforcement.