PDA

View Full Version : +10 grinded weaps

DonMakaveli
Apr 12, 2007, 08:14 PM
Sellin for MESETA alteric +10, riflic +10, falgohoh +10, or hunter 9* high % weaps

XenithFlare
Apr 12, 2007, 08:17 PM
I know we discussed this previously, but my memory's a bit spotty now. <_<;; How much for the Falgohoh/Alteric?

DonMakaveli
Apr 12, 2007, 08:20 PM
alteric is more than falgohoh since is a kubara weapon, i'll say maybe around 20 mil for the falgohoh (mostly for the grinders on it) and 30 mil for the alteric or riflic, thats negociable tho

XenithFlare
Apr 13, 2007, 12:05 AM
Hm... 13 for the Falgohoh?

DonMakaveli
Apr 13, 2007, 07:08 AM
sorry since A grinders didn't came out the price comes up not down xD

XenithFlare
Apr 13, 2007, 07:14 AM
...except that... doesn't really fit... O.o;; Anyway, so then your price isn't really negotiable as you claimed. Sorry, but that price of 20mil isn't going up; there's no reason for it to. A grinders were never coming out so there was no reason to expect them to. I'll just go buy a Phantom if I need another rifle, thanks...

gammik
Apr 13, 2007, 08:11 AM
I agree with Don on this one, since A grinders did not come out, then 6* +10s will hold their value ...

I know, I fo r ne, if not most, were trying to unload their 6* +10s in prep for A grinder boards, which we always hope & think will be out in the next patch, as always, they never are, but we have that chance ....

Either or, I had my Alteric +10 up in my shop for two days now for 18 mill .... I could not give it away .... you know why ... cause everyone thought A grinder Boards were being released .... this morning after logggin in, & see ing A grinders were not out, I upped mine from 18 to 30 mill , I sold in in an hour .....

No, it doesn't make alot of sense, but that's how my cookie crumbled this AM .....

XenithFlare
Apr 13, 2007, 11:24 AM
I didn't mean to sound rude, if I did; I haven't stayed awake past 6am in quite a while, and my tiredness was getting to me. However, I will never recognize even a +10 grinded B weapon being worth over 10 million meseta; not when I can buy a near-equal weapon for AT LEAST 50x less. And that's literally speaking, by your prooffered price. If it were exceedingly stronger, maybe; but it isn't, it's only slight. I'm sorry if I have a bit more respect for our economy than that (I also refuse to buy photons, kubara wood, or anh other NPC-bought item from player shops). Whether someone bought your +10 Alteric for 30 million has absolutely no credance to its value. It simply means someone was stupid enough to go "OMG +10," and have the money.

gammik
Apr 13, 2007, 11:45 AM
Actually , I know a guy whom bought my Black Heart for much dinero, at that time I had never seen more than 10 mill , so when he offered me 99 mill for it, I was like, holy balls , gimmie gimmie ... looking back, I know it was a dumb thing to do, but I then ask him how he got so much meseta ...

I he told how he grinds Alterics to +10 & sells them for 50 mill each outta his shop on a regular basis ....
I was shoked that players would pay that much for a +10 , but then again , it Kubara product , & from what I've seen , Alteric +10 is the BEST bow in the game , & until they release 12* stuff, it will always be that way, or 10* & S grinder boards .. you get where I'm going here ..... if you want the best, you gotta be willing to trade or pay top dollar for it, otherwise you can test your luck at grinding to +10 yourself ... it's not fun, trust me if you don't already know ...

Fure_Rakune
Apr 13, 2007, 06:56 PM
25 Mil for the Alteric.

XenithFlare
Apr 14, 2007, 01:36 AM
The Alteric I can mildly understand to be worth quite a bit more, but not excessively.