PDA

View Full Version : What Is In The Update?

OriginalCloud
Apr 12, 2007, 09:30 PM
Anyone knwo for sure what new things exactly are gonna be added tonight?

Rashiid
Apr 12, 2007, 09:37 PM
Spring has sprungThe Spring equinox has swung around again in the Gurhal System, and to commemorate the dawn of the new season all the lobbies in Phantasy Star Universe have erected beautiful blooming cherry blossom trees. Take a walk through the GUARDIANS colony to see all the refreshing new sights and colors of spring. The decorations will be up starting on April 13th until April 27th.
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/image/community/quests_lobby_cherry.jpg

Two new Cooperative MissionsThree new S2 rank missions are now available on planet Moatoob. Valley of Carnage can be accessed through the flyer base. Once you have safely landed in the Galenigare Canyon basin you can test your skills on the Mine Defense. If you can vanquish all the fire-breathing menaces and bypass the explosive booby traps, you'll find yourself in the serenity of the underground lake where just behind the door lies the final S2 rank mission Tunnel Recapture.
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/image/community/quests_valleycarnage_s2.jpghttp://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/image/community/quests_minedefense_s2.jpghttp://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/image/community/quests_tunnel_s2.jpg

New Online Story Mission- Rescuing HyugaUpon completion of your last mission on Moatoob, you are summoned by Maya to investigate the disappearance of Hyuga from the hospital in the GUARDIANS Colony. As you follow Maya to the Linear Line, more questions arise as more information regarding the disappearance unfolds. So what really happened to Hyuga? Find out by continuing the newest chapter, "Rescuing Hyuga".

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/image/community/quests_story_mission_1.jpg
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/image/community/quests_story_mission_2.jpg

New Clothing and Parts Available!Getting bored of the same clothing options that are currently available? Well don't fret, as this update will provide the user with six new outfits available to purchase from the vendors on Moatoob. Be the first one of your friends to get the latest Moatoob-inspired fashions for your Human, Newman or CAST. The items available for purchase are as follows:

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/image/community/quests_clothing_april.jpg

Human/Male clothing available at ROAR ROARS on Moatoob:Boaboa Vest
Boaboa Pants
Boaboa Boots
Roar Roars Vest
Roar Roars Bottoms
Human/Female clothing available at ROAR ROARS on Moatoob:Boaboa Vest
Boaboa Pants
Boaboa Boots
Western Bottoms
Phasnis Vest
CAST/Male parts available at TENORA Build on Moatoob:Evors Torso
Evors Leg
Evors Arm
CAST/Female parts available at TENORA Build on Moatoob:Digiel Torso
Digiel Leg
Digiel Arm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-04-12 19:42 ]</font>

OriginalCloud
Apr 12, 2007, 09:39 PM
any new grinder boards?
wut about items/weps n dat

DonRoyale
Apr 12, 2007, 09:40 PM
Rashiid, why do you even bother helping someone who's too dumb to realize that this question has been asked about a thousand times before and is too goddamn lazy to bother looking past the first page for a topic on it?

However, OP, if you're looking for an answer, Rashiid just summed it up pretty good. Just have the initiative to look it up next time. This is about the tenth time I've seen this topic posted here. >.>

Kaydin
Apr 12, 2007, 09:40 PM
A Grinders supposedly.

Kinfante
Apr 12, 2007, 09:43 PM
People are so rude, yet they spend the time to read the topic....

Rashiid
Apr 12, 2007, 09:43 PM
On 2007-04-12 19:40, DonRoyale wrote:
Rashiid, why do you even bother helping someone who's too dumb to realize that this question has been asked about a thousand times before and is too goddamn lazy to bother looking past the first page for a topic on it?

However, OP, if you're looking for an answer, Rashiid just summed it up pretty good. Just have the initiative to look it up next time. This is about the tenth time I've seen this topic posted here. >.>

lol sorry. i was eager to copy n paste that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shinou
Apr 12, 2007, 09:47 PM

You sir need to calm down...the insults wasn't really needed.

DonRoyale
Apr 12, 2007, 09:48 PM
Don't apologize. Just saying, people who are lazy like that don't deserve to have the answer thrown right in front of them when it's obvious they can't even look around for it, because this has been discussed for so long now.

I mean, it's only on the PSU main site and all over PS forums...>.>

PJ
Apr 12, 2007, 09:49 PM
Rescuing Hyuuga? We already have that.

Hyda
Apr 12, 2007, 09:50 PM
Well thanks Rashiid for re-posting whats to come. Maybe in the future people can be less rude and grateful someone took the time to do something like this.

FluxGryphon
Apr 12, 2007, 09:51 PM
On 2007-04-12 19:37, Rashiid wrote:
New Online Story Mission- Rescuing HyugaUpon completion of your last mission on Moatoob, you are summoned by Maya to investigate the disappearance of Hyuga from the hospital in the GUARDIANS Colony. As you follow Maya to the Linear Line, more questions arise as more information regarding the disappearance unfolds. So what really happened to Hyuga? Find out by continuing the newest chapter, "Rescuing Hyuga".

Perhaps I'm misreading this (I don't think I am), but we already have this story mission, "Rescuing Hyuga". But if we are getting a new one, I would assume it's the next one after you've rescued him and he goes off to investigate G.R.M.'s connection to Illuminus himself, first by consulting the President.

Rashiid
Apr 12, 2007, 09:52 PM
well, thats what it says on the site.

and ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for no reason.

DonRoyale
Apr 12, 2007, 09:55 PM
I'll let an opportunity for a constant annoyance of mine slip away, in light of explaining myself...

I just can't stand people like that. Did I lash out? Yeah. Was it necessary? Not 100%.

Well, then, I apologize. See, I've been put in situations (on forums and otherwise) where I've had to teach people the lesson the hard way, because they're too goddamn stupid to learn it any other way. (They wouldn't get it if I tried the long, kind, "pretty" way)

Perhaps that was uncalled for, but it's what I'm used to. Telling off people...Hate to sound biased here, but uh...people with double-digit post counts. Yes, that's the only way I can say it without blatantly injecting "n00b" into it.

OP, you probably aren't one, but seriously, when I see someone do something lazy like that, I can't help but tell them the cold, hard way on how they should conduct their business. It's how I've been helping people for three years now, albeit it offensive, for most that I've used this method on, it's the only way it works. Call it flaming, I certainly would. But call it just flaming if you must-I'm not going to take back the fact that you had it coming >.>

PALRAPPYS
Oh well who cares we'll see tomorrow it's not like it's gonna be an eternity of wait. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I'm still hoping for Rainbow Beast S2.

Kinfante
On 2007-04-12 19:47, Shinou wrote:

I agree, as I said above..so rude!

Sychosis
Apr 12, 2007, 09:58 PM
Give a man a fish, and feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and feed him for a lifetime.

Golto
Apr 12, 2007, 09:59 PM
Palrappys: Long wait for Rb S2 and Mb S2. Next update is April 27th and its two s2 ranks of 2 of co-op missions. We will get Mb and rb S2 just in time for my 6 month + 1 month bonus subscription to run out lol.

PALRAPPYS
Apr 12, 2007, 10:00 PM
On 2007-04-12 19:59, Golto wrote:
Palrappys: Long wait for Rb S2 and Mb S2. Next update is April 27th and its two s2 ranks of 2 of co-op missions. We will get Mb and rb S2 just in time for my 6 month + 1 month bonus subscription to run out lol.

>.<

Darn it, Sega!

Rashiid
Apr 12, 2007, 10:00 PM
On 2007-04-12 19:58, Sychosis wrote:

but im fishtose intolerant....

Siertes
Apr 12, 2007, 10:01 PM

I think it's about time someone put a modern spin on this saying *hint hint*

I wish Desert Goliath S2 came around. Oh the horror! The excitement!

FluxGryphon
Apr 12, 2007, 10:06 PM
On 2007-04-12 19:52, Rashiid wrote:
well, thats what it says on the site.

and ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for no reason.

lol Not your fault the site has an "oops". http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

And I assume this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=139737&forum=20)is the "posted a thousand times before" reference that torked off DonRoyale.

And lol for Don updating his mood at least twice in the last few minutes. That's rare. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

OriginalCloud
Apr 12, 2007, 10:06 PM
jeez sumone is psm, calm yer nerves bro im asking cuz im not accustomed to this place.
and its on the PSU Main Site? I went there where would I click to see wuts on the update? cuz i get mad lost looking through it

and thanks for the info.
so A grinders finally make it in this update eh?

Shinou
Apr 12, 2007, 10:08 PM
On 2007-04-12 19:55, DonRoyale wrote:
I'll let an opportunity for a constant annoyance of mine slip away, in light of explaining myself...

I just can't stand people like that. Did I lash out? Yeah. Was it necessary? Not 100%.

Well, then, I apologize. See, I've been put in situations (on forums and otherwise) where I've had to teach people the lesson the hard way, because they're too goddamn stupid to learn it any other way. (They wouldn't get it if I tried the long, kind, "pretty" way)

Perhaps that was uncalled for, but it's what I'm used to. Telling off people...Hate to sound biased here, but uh...people with double-digit post counts. Yes, that's the only way I can say it without blatantly injecting "n00b" into it.

OP, you probably aren't one, but seriously, when I see someone do something lazy like that, I can't help but tell them the cold, hard way on how they should conduct their business. It's how I've been helping people for three years now, albeit it offensive, for most that I've used this method on, it's the only way it works. Call it flaming, I certainly would. But call it just flaming if you must-I'm not going to take back the fact that you had it coming >.>

Mm that is pretty bias. So your basically saying anyone with double digits in their post is a noob huh? Hmm yeah I have no comment about that.

Raysa
Apr 12, 2007, 10:08 PM
Final S2 mission huh ? =(

Yuudai_Riisu
Apr 12, 2007, 10:11 PM

he cant help it he was raised in a world of hate that dont believe in helping a fellow man when their down.

DonRoyale
Apr 12, 2007, 10:15 PM
Twice? I could've sworn it was once.

Oh well, people'll still get it.

Exaggerations come off annoyance for me. I keep it simple and don't make everything seem detailed and boring, that makes it seem less blunt and therefore strays from the intended message, non?

And...I don't like fish. Or 360 users, but you all knew that. (Lucky you I stop there. We're off-topic as is.)

The update is soon, but I can't get online. Sad. At least I have other things I can occupy myself with. Those purdeh CAST wings will have to wait, shame~

jayster
Apr 12, 2007, 10:16 PM
Sooo uh back to topic, what rashiiid posted didn't say anything about new weapons... are we getting 9* in npc shops or more S rank boards or both or what??

Raysa
Apr 12, 2007, 10:21 PM
I guess its that time of month http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. E-PMS fails.

On 2007-04-12 20:16, jayster wrote:
Sooo uh back to topic, what rashiiid posted didn't say anything about new weapons... are we getting 9* in npc shops or more S rank boards or both or what??

I don't think so. Just new clothes and the last S2 rank mission ;/.

Hyda
Apr 12, 2007, 10:22 PM
We should be, both I believe unless I misread, someone else may be able to better answer your question.

DonRoyale
Apr 12, 2007, 10:24 PM
9* in NPC shops would be good. We'd have less tards putting their dark 9*'s at 400k+.

Shinou
Apr 12, 2007, 10:25 PM
Mm I'm actually looking forward to the new online story mission. I actually enjoy them.

Hyda
Apr 12, 2007, 10:27 PM
On 2007-04-12 20:24, DonRoyale wrote:
9* in NPC shops would be good. We'd have less tards putting their dark 9*'s at 400k+.

Yeah, Ive seen a few people do that, but whatever comes, is whatever comes. So lets just hope we get the 9*'s NPC shops.

jayster
Apr 12, 2007, 10:27 PM
On 2007-04-12 20:21, Raysa wrote:
I guess its that time of month http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. E-PMS fails.

On 2007-04-12 20:16, jayster wrote:

I don't think so. Just new clothes and the last S2 rank mission ;/.

Are u sure because on the official website they had announced this update by saying wed get new weapons also. And what do you meen our last S2 mission? We still are missing plenty of them.

Yuudai_Riisu
Apr 12, 2007, 10:28 PM
he means last s2 mission for this update

Raysa
Apr 12, 2007, 10:28 PM
not sure on weapons, but on S2 Rank. According to Rashiid's post this is what it said.

"...you'll find yourself in the serenity of the underground lake where just behind the door lies the final S2 rank mission Tunnel Recapture. "

Raysa
Apr 12, 2007, 10:31 PM
Ahhh. I see, nevermind I overlooked it. Thanks.

Sychosis
Apr 12, 2007, 10:34 PM
On 2007-04-12 20:01, Siertes wrote:

I think it's about time someone put a modern spin on this saying *hint hint*

I wish Desert Goliath S2 came around. Oh the horror! The excitement!

How about...

Show a man a pimp, and he'll have hos for an hour
Teach a man to pimp, and he'll have hos for a lifetime

I've been playing a bit too much Saint's Row lately http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Raysa
Apr 12, 2007, 10:35 PM
nappy headed ho

Yuudai_Riisu
Apr 12, 2007, 10:37 PM
you learned from the best

Siertes
Apr 12, 2007, 10:39 PM
On 2007-04-12 20:34, Sychosis wrote:

How about...

Show a man a pimp, and he'll have hos for an hour
Teach a man to pimp, and he'll have hos for a lifetime

I've been playing a bit too much Saint's Row lately http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

*Sheds tear of joy*

McLaughlin
Apr 12, 2007, 10:47 PM
Or, you know, we could all head on over to Phantasystaruniverse.com and read the second New article.

DonRoyale
Apr 12, 2007, 10:54 PM
But I don't like hoes! Oh noez, better think of something that you call smart...

But seriously, must I listen to your constant attempts to chip away at my self-control? It's starting to become downright laughable, and is making you look like a complete shallow idiot.

And it's not working, either. Don't fool yourself.

Raysa
Apr 12, 2007, 10:56 PM
Double U Tee Eff.

Anyways April 27th Update! Easter Perils S2 can't wait for that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sychosis
Apr 12, 2007, 10:57 PM
On 2007-04-12 20:56, Raysa wrote:
Double U Tee Eff.

Anyways April 27th Update! Easter Perils S2 can't wait for that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Agreed, on both parts.

Golto
Apr 12, 2007, 11:01 PM
Did Holy Grounds S2 go the same place as our [b] grinder a?

DonRoyale
Apr 12, 2007, 11:09 PM
Come on, at least let the idiots get it...they love the drama!

Meh, I'm gonna PM my good buddeh over this. Until next time, kids, have fun having to have five people take down one guy. That'll prove something.

Yuudai_Riisu
Apr 12, 2007, 11:10 PM
On 2007-04-12 21:09, DonRoyale wrote:

Meh, I'm gonna PM my good buddeh over this. Until next time, kids, have fun having to have five people take down one guy. That'll prove something.

and your not an idiot?

DonRoyale
Apr 12, 2007, 11:15 PM
Make that six.

McLaughlin
Apr 12, 2007, 11:16 PM
On 2007-04-12 21:10, Yuudai_Riisu wrote:

On 2007-04-12 21:09, DonRoyale wrote:

and your not an idiot?

You might have made a better case if...

Never mind.

McLaughlin
Apr 12, 2007, 11:17 PM
On 2007-04-12 21:15, DonRoyale wrote:
Make that six.

Starting to see what I mean, Don?

DonRoyale
Apr 12, 2007, 11:23 PM
Come on, people, I don't want to have to start writing it down, now...

Look, I know you people are probably getting a kick and a half out of this, but I'm not. I mean, if you guys are going to have to resort so low as to teaming on me and coming at me with insults like you have been, do us all a favor and shut up now. You're only fooling yourselves if you believe that you have strength in numbers.

Know when to stop fighting for a lost cause. You're all just looking like asses, and proving why I hate the lot of you-because you're all a bunch of e-peen tards.

Just give up, and stop wasting all of our time.

Or keep going, and prove that you're TRYING to piss me off. But what will that prove, exactly? Oh, right...that you guys try to piss off people you're jealous of.

Just shut up, seriously.

Yuudai_Riisu
Apr 12, 2007, 11:23 PM
On 2007-04-12 21:15, DonRoyale wrote:
Make that six.

takes one to know one ya know lol

Sychosis
Apr 12, 2007, 11:27 PM
::unfolds a lawnchair::

This is getting good.

DonRoyale
Apr 12, 2007, 11:28 PM
Indeed, Scyhosis. This IS getting good.

But, oh, isn't this neat? The best is yet to come...;o

McLaughlin
Apr 12, 2007, 11:32 PM
*Throws popcorn in microwave*

Now my rant makes a bit of sense, right Don?

*Takes popcorn out* ...Nuts. I can't eat it anyway. T_T *Tosses it to Sychosis and Don*

DonRoyale
Apr 12, 2007, 11:34 PM
You guys have half an hour before I go to bed. If you've got gems, God forbid you haven't used them already, feel free to bring them out.

And don't be afraid to quote each other and agree with each other either, that's perfectly normal.

kazuma56
Apr 12, 2007, 11:36 PM
Roar roar vest is full of win for iyatos.

Raysa
Apr 12, 2007, 11:40 PM
Roar Roar loooks neat.

Xaeris
Apr 12, 2007, 11:41 PM
Oh, it's nice to have actual pictures of what we're getting. Mm, not much for my guy to get...maybe the shorts. But my girls are gonna have a field day.

Mixfortune
Apr 12, 2007, 11:45 PM

It might be something similar a situation to those occasional people that are 'too dumb' to realize they keep getting warnings for some reason, yet can't seem to stop themselves or learn from them.

If you want greater detail, PM a moderator (as you probably should have done to note them of this trouble thread if you saw something wrong with it, rather than becoming the problem), because I have grown weary of spilling out the rules of the board to those who do not learn or listen.

And yes, that means a +1 warning.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2007-04-12 21:46 ]</font>