PDA

View Full Version : Mission Failure

R2D6battlebot
Apr 13, 2007, 01:18 AM
So after the past 4 days of constantly hunting a Serafi board, I got 7 Rappy Spawns and no love from any of them. SIGH maybe next time, I guess for my next trick Ill go for level 80 before the next update, which I dont even know when it is, so if its next week, then lol Ill have my hands pretty full =/

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 13, 2007, 01:19 AM
4 days? well I suppose that's decent effort. Sorry you didn't get it, I didn't either

THE JACKEL

Siertes
Apr 13, 2007, 01:20 AM
I think it's time to start up a Halp Serafi Support group.

Guarionex
Apr 13, 2007, 01:21 AM
In 3 days. I got 0 spawns. And I REALLY tried today. I think Sonic Team hates me.

R2D6battlebot
Apr 13, 2007, 01:22 AM
Yeah I was at it the entire 4 days, but I guess i was really going for it for a bit longer, considering I was only level 32-ish when the event started, and i wanted to go for the Dagger as soon as i heard it dropped =P but hey if nothing else i got a TON of synth mats and gained more than 30 levels from this seasonal event. So oh well, i guess i still win xD

Skuda
Apr 13, 2007, 01:23 AM
In the large number of hours I hunted for, I only ever ran into two rappy spawns. I never even stood a chance. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Raysa
You guys should have followed DJ's guide to Rappy hunting http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif.

XenithFlare
I really felt like my favorite online game's server had just been shut down forever (kinda like MGO a few weeks ago), when I turned of my PS3 for the maintenance...

*dials 1-800-HALP-PLZ*

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 13, 2007, 01:25 AM
On 2007-04-12 23:23, Raysa wrote:
You guys should have followed DJ's guide to Rappy hunting http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif.

LOL, the problem wasn't finding the rappies, they just didn't drop it, at least for me.

And I actually had DJ helping me in the end, so it wasn't about following his guide. In fact, when I first read the guide, I thought, "that's exactly what I'm doing already." So yeah...

THE JACKEL

SolomonGrundy
I played for 20 hours last weekend trying to get rappies. Not a 1

Raysa
TIME PARADOX

Well, We're not all lucky. I spent forever hunting that umm WD Lovers crap and never got it ;_;! I mean we must never look back in REGRET!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raysa on 2007-04-12 23:27 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Apr 13, 2007, 01:26 AM

They have. Especially Jackel I have seen trying it. It's just our personal rl luck that pretty much screwed some hard working players over.

Guarionex
Apr 13, 2007, 01:26 AM

Oh, but I DID. That's the frustrating part. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Dj_SkyEpic
Apr 13, 2007, 01:29 AM
I'll try to make guides for other things when it comes down to searching by speed and efficiency. Probably Jaggos or or something XD;

XenithFlare
Apr 13, 2007, 01:29 AM
When I first saw Dj's guide, I'd been 15 hours into rappy hunting, doing the exact same things. My personal luck killed my chances of finding rappies period; 70+ hours and only 6 spawns. I reeeeaallly hope they tweak rare mob spawns at some point, at least a little >< It's not cool that some people spent an abnormally short amount of time doing this with success, while others (myself, jackel, and Dj included) got shafted. But, I guess that's the way it happens sometimes.

XenithFlare
Apr 13, 2007, 01:31 AM
On 2007-04-12 23:29, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
I'll try to make guides for other things when it comes down to searching by speed and efficiency. Probably Jaggos or or something XD;

Ya know, Moatoob is going to need a few guides, now that an abundance of awesome weapons are going to be dropping.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I know I'll be there night and day for my shotty and grenade launcher

Dj_SkyEpic
Apr 13, 2007, 01:33 AM
>;D I still have to do my guide on S ranking story missions for PA frags. x.x; But if there is a guide needed for item hunting, I'll research and find ways to speed up proccesses so that you can check the maps faster than average times.

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 13, 2007, 01:35 AM
I'm too lazy to make guides. I joined before DJ and crew... but they're all far ahead of me in level, PA/tech level, good items, and play time

In fact, I'm often the lowest ID number I see

THE JACKEL

XenithFlare
Apr 13, 2007, 01:35 AM
I need to do those damn story missions... >< But they're really annoying. Anyway, since the boards for the new 10*s supposedly drop from standard enemies, I suppose there's no real way to speed up the process, aside from doing massive amounts of damage as fast as possible. =

QueenIce
Apr 13, 2007, 01:36 AM
I got Rappies to spawn in LLS2 then the servers went down for update! I was sooooooooooo upset. Now that is bad luck. =(

Shiryuu
Apr 13, 2007, 01:37 AM
Should go for Mad Beasts next time. I saw 3 spawns of 4 there once all back to back.

imfanboy
Apr 13, 2007, 01:38 AM
I am now the proud owner of 11 easter eggs and 11 rappy feathers. I saw a spawn of 4 rappies in Mad Creatures (I gave up on the Halp Serafi 'cause it sucks compared to the Dagger of Serafi; I just wanted a Serafi Feather), and they spawn just as my friend came by... and of course, dropped only 2 more feathers and 2 more eggs.

<_< I've had more than that, I just gave a fair amount of it away.

Meh. Maybe they'll give up the giga/skill PP Save, i'd rather have that than a dumb ol' Serafi Feather any day.

Now, what in the hell am I supposed to do with that many eggs?

Raysa
Apr 13, 2007, 01:40 AM
Well, I guess I'm one of the few that came out happy xD. All I wanted was an Easter Egg. I wasn't really hunting it and boom it appears in Easter Perils. I was happy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

FUFME
Apr 13, 2007, 01:40 AM
All I got was a buch of eggs, I did as much as I could.

I dunno how many times I passed out at night and woke up the next morning stuck in the lobby with a ton mail from people asking me for money...lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FUFME on 2007-04-12 23:41 ]</font>

Cz
Apr 13, 2007, 01:41 AM
you havent fail yet...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif there is still next year u know...lol.

XenithFlare
Apr 13, 2007, 01:41 AM
So Jackel; what's your ID number? I've so far only seen one person recently with one close to mine; 0996

Raysa
Apr 13, 2007, 01:43 AM
The droprate is insanely low. What would've happened if that guy hadn't found a [B] Halp Serafi board? Would you all just hunt eggs? ST needs to up that ;/

Jakosifer
Apr 13, 2007, 01:44 AM
Well I got 4 Easter Eggs and a Serafi Feather. Sold the feather and blew all the money on busted Del Jagnus' that ended up breaking when trying to grind so it was pointless. I have one Easter egg left for sale and one in my room as a decor...Pretty much I got nothing from this whole Easter thing. *basically a rant about losing a bunch of meseta*

XenithFlare
Apr 13, 2007, 01:46 AM
The only good thing about the Easter event being over is that I can now replace all the money spent on Scape Dolls and charges by slightly raising the price of those damn eggs/serafi feathers. <_<;;

Or not, and they'll just finally sell. -_-;

Chuck_Norris
Apr 13, 2007, 01:50 AM
yeah i looked for the dagger for like 3 days only 1 spawn and i didnt even start that party lol, it looks like rare weapons like these are like a crea weapon you dont find them they find you if you try to get one you dont get it but if your like "meh" about it you get one in 3 runs and that is why i hate sega......

Takuchan
Apr 13, 2007, 03:26 AM
I don't understand how people can go days and days without rappy spawns o.O I've had some excrutiating long stretches... of like 6 hours and 50-60 potential maps, but then I usually get a break.

1/34 on drop, yay....

XenithFlare
Apr 13, 2007, 03:35 AM
I don't quite understand it, either. However, I personally hunted for two weeks (70+ logged hours) for these damn Paskas, and only found six spawns. Three of which happened on 4/10. My perspective is more inclined towards, "I don't understand how people can find rappies so easily!" D: I'm not looking forward to hunting my PP Saves..

Sekani
Apr 13, 2007, 08:00 AM
LOL, Siertes wins the thread.

And this is probably no consolation, but at least the drop rates are better than they were on valentine's day.

XenithFlare
Apr 13, 2007, 11:31 AM
;_; no one liked my support group phone number..

Akaimizu
Apr 13, 2007, 11:35 AM
On 2007-04-12 23:43, Raysa wrote:
The droprate is insanely low. What would've happened if that guy hadn't found a [B] Halp Serafi board? Would you all just hunt eggs? ST needs to up that ;/

I'm happy with what I got, as well. I simply just hunt eggs, to tell you the truth. Those rare board drops are too rare and for too high a level for me to get. If I had more time, to invest in this game, over the same time period; I'd probably hunt for that, too. But the amount of time I can be on and with a group willing to help me hunt for them, is not something I can even hope for a rare board with. My life is not compatible with that expectation.

Dragon_Knight
Apr 13, 2007, 11:59 AM
Yea I've had the same bad luck...I've been hunting off and on just to SEE the easter rappy since they came out...but no. Then the first mission I do today? Set of regular rappies...boy does this throw me back to X-mas time when the exact same thing happened.....

BTW for the account ID number...mines 726 the second lowest I've seen ever...9ball beats me out at 643.

60Hz
Apr 13, 2007, 12:10 PM
Finding rappies easily is a state of mind.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 60Hz on 2007-04-13 10:11 ]</font>

pikachief
Apr 13, 2007, 12:13 PM
On 2007-04-12 23:22, R2D6battlebot wrote:
Yeah I was at it the entire 4 days, but I guess i was really going for it for a bit longer, considering I was only level 32-ish when the event started, and i wanted to go for the Dagger as soon as i heard it dropped =P but hey if nothing else i got a TON of synth mats and gained more than 30 levels from this seasonal event. So oh well, i guess i still win xD

i counted over 100 hours of looking for it when it was first announced, tehn i was like, i need sleep! never looked for it ever again

Weeaboolits
Apr 13, 2007, 12:14 PM

[Edit: Hitchhiker's Guide ftw!]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-04-13 10:15 ]</font>