PDA

View Full Version : Somebody help me out, concerning the story missions online..

Undead
Apr 13, 2007, 03:54 AM
Right, so I really love the story online. But, I can't for the life of me figure out which mission I did last!

I went in order on them, and if somebody could provide me a detailed description of the last mission available (before this update) I'd be very grateful. I'm going to start writing this stuff down, I'm getting old......

ashley50
Apr 13, 2007, 03:59 AM
the last Online story mission was Rescuing hyuga...

Undead
Apr 13, 2007, 04:09 AM
Alright, rescuing Hyuga. What exactly did you do in the mission. I mean, like, who did you talk to, etc etc.

I can't remember anything. And I KNOW I did it. Because every time there is an update, I start going crazy trying to figure out where everything is.

ashley50
Apr 13, 2007, 04:32 AM
uhm...Laia, Maya...Lou ( i think). Stages are Train and Labs...

JAFO22000
Apr 13, 2007, 10:06 AM
Yes, the first part of the stage has you clearing all of the bots out of the subway trian. I think you had to defeat 150 of them, all in the same room.

The second part took place in a Lab type area. There were Gaozoran throughout the level and a Carriguine at the end.

Zorafim
Apr 13, 2007, 11:13 AM
Really, if you're not a force, you'll remember the last mission. There's no way that I can forget it, at least.