PDA

View Full Version : No A grinders...

Rashiid
Apr 13, 2007, 04:48 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

why are you sad? they never stated that they would put em in.

Ether
Apr 13, 2007, 04:49 AM
Sega loves us this much .

Skuda
Apr 13, 2007, 05:03 AM
where the heck did my post go? >.>

But yeah.. JP has had them for an eternity longer than us. What the hell are they waiting for?

xXAlucard
Apr 13, 2007, 05:16 AM
@5 Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xXAlucard on 2007-04-13 03:17 ]</font>

l_Will_l
Apr 13, 2007, 05:17 AM
wow. i dunno what to say about those damn A grinders. so far it seems like we will never see them.

MayLee
Apr 13, 2007, 06:09 AM
I's to early to get mad.

Mayu
Apr 13, 2007, 06:09 AM
AOI Grind system> all

Midicronica
Apr 13, 2007, 06:11 AM
Heh, I'll take this comment back until I can see for myself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Moses on 2007-04-13 04:16 ]</font>

Magician
Apr 13, 2007, 06:31 AM
/me - watches as an untold number of X360 players leave the game because of no A grinder board.

amtalx
Apr 13, 2007, 06:33 AM
...and i was looking forward to breaking all my rifles

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 13, 2007, 06:33 AM
this actually does piss me off that there are no A grinders...

THE JACKEL

pikachief
Apr 13, 2007, 06:37 AM
I bet u all that Sega THOUGHT they put them in with the Ultimate PA's so they are actually never gonna put them in!

Sekani
Apr 13, 2007, 07:01 AM
People spend 100k+ on a weapon, and all they wanna do is break it. Weird.

Skuda
Apr 13, 2007, 07:14 AM
So, I just E-mailed Sega, with hopes of getting a reply.

The jist of what I asked is "where the hell are our grinder A boards? Did you meatheads forget or something?"

I worded it nicer than that, of course. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Anyone want to make a pool to see how long it takes them to reply?

-Shimarisu-
Apr 13, 2007, 07:14 AM
As long as everybody else is at the same level as I am, then I actually fail to give a damn.

I'm not sure why everyone needs more power, faster and harder when the best part f the game is making it a challenge.

When everybody else has A grinders, I will grind better weapons than 90% of the community.

Until then I'm content to have better B ranks, better %s and better armour/weapon combos than most. There is no point wishing for more if nobody else has it available to them. It is not impressive or clever to attain something until the majority have it in their grasp, yet very few strive for it.

Also I am blissfully happy with my life so who gives a fuck about this shit, really.

SolomonGrundy
Apr 13, 2007, 12:19 PM
On 2007-04-13 05:14, -Shimarisu- wrote:

Also I am blissfully happy with my life so who gives a fuck about this shit, really.

that's so Zen, I shed a tear

DonRoyale
Apr 13, 2007, 12:22 PM
Why bother whining about A grinders when all they'll end up doing is breaking your weapon anyways?

If you ask me, grinders shouldn't come out until AoI, when they'll actually be cheap. That way we won't see A+10 going for 5M. >.>

chibiLegolas
Apr 13, 2007, 12:44 PM
Aren't the successful grind's bonuses less anyways on A's compared to B's and C's anyways?
I'm not looking forward to breaking my A grade weapons, but grinding them to at least 5 would of been nice.

Rashiid
Apr 13, 2007, 12:53 PM
why would yall want A grinders anywway?

why not wait till expansion, so you dont break em....

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 13, 2007, 01:06 PM
I want A grinders, because I want to grind my guns. I have more than enough meseta to be able to survive a few breaks. And at the rate things go, who knows when we'll get the expansion. I mean why do anything when something better will come along?

THE JACKEL

Golto
Apr 13, 2007, 01:10 PM
I have to agree with THE JACKEL a grinders are usefull for guns, which most can be somewhat easliy replaced. Grinding high element % a rank melee on the other hand no.

Siertes
Apr 13, 2007, 01:11 PM
On 2007-04-13 11:06, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
I want A grinders, because I want to grind my guns. I have more than enough meseta to be able to survive a few breaks. And at the rate things go, who knows when we'll get the expansion. I mean why do anything when something better will come along?

THE JACKEL

I want to do the exact same thing. I really want to grind a bunch of Deathmakers to +5. I don't care too much for Phantoms. I'm sure enough people will grind those for me hehe

Kaydin
Apr 13, 2007, 01:13 PM
I was looking forward to Howrod +10's. >.>;

Rashiid
Apr 13, 2007, 01:13 PM
well, guns / rods i can see.

Neith
Apr 13, 2007, 01:41 PM
A-Rank Kubaras need grinding = pissed off community when we should've got the Grinder A board ages ago.

What use are Grinder Base A's in NPC when you can't do anything with them?

Ether
Apr 13, 2007, 01:46 PM
I don't care about the grinders, but its the principal of the matter. We're continuing to fall further and further behind the JP version in comparative updates, and the fact that there are A grinders and no boards is insulting when we should've had the boards back in January

You may not think it matters now, but what if by some chance AoI comes out here and we still hve no A grinders? Will it matter then? What if Sega simply forgets to remove one of the holiday themes and we get stuck in another Eternal Christmas? I can see people quitting over this because its simply a sign that Sega has abandoned the US servers once again

NPCMook
Apr 13, 2007, 01:49 PM
On 2007-04-13 11:41, UrikoBB3 wrote:
A-Rank Kubaras need grinding = pissed off community when we should've got the Grinder A board ages ago.

What use are Grinder Base A's in NPC when you can't do anything with them?

Scamming noobs in your shop making them think they are worth 5K?

SolomonGrundy
Apr 13, 2007, 03:06 PM
I wonder if Sega is even aware that we don't have a grade grinder boards yet? After all, they but the grinder base matl in the shops...perhaps they are unaware

chibiLegolas
Apr 13, 2007, 03:20 PM
On 2007-04-13 10:53, Rashiid wrote:

Don't forget the timing of the release. We'd probably have to wait till the fall or winter, at LEAST.

TorterraEndor
Apr 13, 2007, 03:24 PM
On 2007-04-13 11:46, Ether wrote:
I don't care about the grinders, but its the principal of the matter. We're continuing to fall further and further behind the JP version in comparative updates, and the fact that there are A grinders and no boards is insulting when we should've had the boards back in January

You may not think it matters now, but what if by some chance AoI comes out here and we still hve no A grinders? Will it matter then? What if Sega simply forgets to remove one of the holiday themes and we get stuck in another Eternal Christmas? I can see people quitting over this because its simply a sign that Sega has abandoned the US servers once again

The update today clearly shows they've abandoned us.

And we're one or two updates behind Japan, and for some reason, that equals the amount of months extra they have on us. Gasp!

FluxGryphon
Apr 13, 2007, 04:04 PM
On 2007-04-13 10:53, Rashiid wrote:

Absofragginlutely. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

And we've got grinders (not that we can buy them, tee-hee)...we just don't have the boards.

Skuda
Apr 13, 2007, 06:29 PM
I'm with Uriko on the the Kubara weapons. They're pretty much useless at the moment. Unless we can get our paws on the grinder boards, they're just pretty conversation pieces.