PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Towns

Xeph0n
Apr 13, 2007, 05:18 AM
Im sure you're all aware of this, but post-labs s2, neudaiz and moatoob are effective ghost towns. I'm personally fed up running labs and crimson for cash, and am wondering if there are any groups out there on 360 that run some other missions on other planets. Im no super-player, but i can hold my own. If theres any groups out there, my characters name is Xeph0n, and im a figunner.

Ill try not to die. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rashiid
Apr 13, 2007, 05:21 AM
im fed up too, but im on a mission, which requires 13mil.

so, as for now, i have no choice.

pikachief
Apr 13, 2007, 05:45 AM
12 mil!? what do u ned 13 mil for? i bet u don need 13 mil! hey radiis u dont need 13 mil.

Rashiid
Apr 13, 2007, 05:47 AM
On 2007-04-13 03:45, pikachief wrote:
12 mil!? what do u ned 13 mil for? i bet u don need 13 mil! hey radiis u dont need 13 mil.

i do need it lol.

my reasons were stated in a post far before this.

Xeph0n
Apr 13, 2007, 05:47 AM
Unless hes out to buy the kohibumiteri/ saving up in the hope for a rucar

Rashiid
Apr 13, 2007, 05:49 AM
On 2007-04-13 03:47, Xeph0n wrote:
Unless hes out to buy the kohibumiteri

Bingo!

Xeph0n
Apr 13, 2007, 05:50 AM
Good luck with that, its so annoying seeing that thing rotting away in that shop.

Tahldon
Apr 13, 2007, 05:51 AM
Poor Rashiid.. He's falling into a trap unknown to him..

That guy has that bow up for 13 mil... next then you know, it'll be 14.. then 15.. etc. If he knows there's ONE soul out there willing to pay his steep steep prices for something only HE has, then he can yank chains as he feels necessary.

Your mission is impossible Rashiid.. Don't do it.. I don't wanna see your hopes get destroyed.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Rashiid
Apr 13, 2007, 05:52 AM
exactally.

i have 2 friends that are so nicly helping me, giving me about 25% of theyre earnings that we make a day.

i will hafta pay em back o coarse, but once i get that bow, i will be so happy....

Rashiid
Apr 13, 2007, 05:54 AM
On 2007-04-13 03:51, Tahldon wrote:
Poor Rashiid.. He's falling into a trap unknown to him..

That guy has that bow up for 13 mil... next then you know, it'll be 14.. then 15.. etc. If he knows there's ONE soul out there willing to pay his steep steep prices for something only HE has, then he can yank chains as he feels necessary.

Your mission is impossible Rashiid.. Don't do it.. I don't wanna see your hopes get destroyed.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

lol.

my friends at 1st were like "u should haggle with em."

thats dumb, cauz he'll kno i'll want it and then raise it. the second i get the money im divin for it!!

its not a trap when i really want that bow.

Midicronica
Apr 13, 2007, 06:11 AM
Yeah, my friend and I run a variety of missions when we aren't rappy hunting. Now since that that nonsense is over. We'll be doing them even more. I'll be trying out the new missions today on S. I look forward to Valley of Carnage S2. Best to run it on my force. Those buffed vanda merha's are bullet resistant as hell. (I use that stage to bullet train.) I think it should be really fun.

PrinceBrightstar
Apr 13, 2007, 11:26 AM
What do you mean ghost towns? ...Oh yeah, those guys do look kinda transparent. You can still find players on neudaiz as the light only element ruins at the end makes for greate bullet/technique leveling.

pikachief
Apr 13, 2007, 11:29 AM
On 2007-04-13 03:52, Rashiid wrote:
exactally.

i have 2 friends that are so nicly helping me, giving me about 25% of theyre earnings that we make a day.

i will hafta pay em back o coarse, but once i get that bow, i will be so happy....

wehn u get 12 mil i'll give u 1 mil...... that is if i even continue playing >.> PSU is bleh to me now.

Akaimizu
Apr 13, 2007, 11:31 AM
As I said before. When you see me by myself, I'm typically found on Moatoob. That is, unless I'm hunting for something specific, on another planet. Sure. I'll join my other friendslist people, if they want to go do a more popular mission. It's not like I can't use the mission points, but I prefer not to attempt to solo those as well.

Moatoob is still ripe stuff for those soloing and still building up stuff.

Rashiid
Apr 13, 2007, 11:53 AM
On 2007-04-13 09:29, pikachief wrote:

On 2007-04-13 03:52, Rashiid wrote:
exactally.

wehn u get 12 mil i'll give u 1 mil...... that is if i even continue playing >.> PSU is bleh to me now.

really? that would be so helpful!!