PDA

View Full Version : New Srank boards?

RadiantLegend
Apr 13, 2007, 06:38 AM
Or maybe i was expecting too much from this update....

amtalx
Apr 13, 2007, 06:41 AM
Yep. At this point you're probably better off expecting ST to roll into your room and jack items from your PM. I rarely get what I want/expect out of updates.

MayLee
Apr 13, 2007, 06:53 AM
They better not jack Jam. >=(

She gets allowences. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RadiantLegend
Apr 13, 2007, 09:42 AM
>_< only way to know is spam moatoob runs. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Golto
Apr 13, 2007, 09:43 AM
Zero new srank boards period.

Hyda
Apr 13, 2007, 09:46 AM
Well thats not fun...Now I gotta wait longer for a Sweet Death or something>_>.

Ryna
Apr 13, 2007, 09:48 AM
With the changes in the drop tables for certain enemies, it is possible that new S-Rank boards were released.

Golto
Apr 13, 2007, 09:48 AM
On 2007-04-13 07:46, Lenneth56 wrote:
Well thats not fun...Now I gotta wait longer for a Sweet Death or something>_>.

Yeah more like a month or more till we can hunt new sranks like sweet death.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Golto on 2007-04-13 07:48 ]</font>

-Rune-
Apr 13, 2007, 09:53 AM
I really think they need to start raising the numbers of ALL S rank types... instead of giving hunters more double sabers types and such, they should at release one of each type. Maybe I'm il-imformed but I haven't seen one S rank twin pistol, Xbow, single pistol, mech gun, so on and so on. it's annoying seeing other classes that at least have something to finally hunt for S rank, and me as a GT not able to use anything different looking except for kubara stuff, which isn't even strong until you break 50+ first -_-

Cz
Apr 13, 2007, 10:02 AM
no level 100 monsters yet. =( hopefully the elusive rare like me/quick, har/quick, sori/force, halarod board, and giga/bullet save drop more often now...i am asking too much from ST..http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Oh and this BIG UPDATE is depressionly not that BIG...lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BunnyGirl on 2007-04-13 08:03 ]</font>

majan
Apr 13, 2007, 10:15 AM
On 2007-04-13 07:43, Golto wrote:

apparently we have an ST representative in the house!

how the hell do you know?the update has been finished for,what,7 hours?and we know for a fact that there are NO new srank boards?apparently there are,with ST themselves saying that new weapons will be available,and htat drop tables have been reworked..who knew we can find the carriguine rucar until someone stumbled upon it in srank hive a week or 2 ago?...lets just play,and see whats dropping.

granted there are none available in the npc but who really gives a damn theres more satisfaction in finding the baord anyway http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Golto
Apr 13, 2007, 10:39 AM
I knew the carriguine-rucar would drop for a long time since I look at the jpn psu wiki. There are only two possiblities of new sranks. 1. Gaozaron rod. 2. If, and a big if, there are special jaggos for the spring event they could drop some kind of srank board. All other monsters that have their drops changed do not have the possiblity of dropping sranks with the current levels we can find. Only kubara melee and kubara force sranks can drop from under lvl 100 monsters. Boss boxes are a different story but jpn psu wiki already has all the boss box drops for the s2s we have and nothing about the update said anything about changing boss box drops.

pikachief
Apr 13, 2007, 11:27 AM
On 2007-04-13 08:15, majan wrote:

On 2007-04-13 07:43, Golto wrote:

apparently we have an ST representative in the house!

how the hell do you know?the update has been finished for,what,7 hours?and we know for a fact that there are NO new srank boards?apparently there are,with ST themselves saying that new weapons will be available,and htat drop tables have been reworked..who knew we can find the carriguine rucar until someone stumbled upon it in srank hive a week or 2 ago?...lets just play,and see whats dropping.

granted there are none available in the npc but who really gives a damn theres more satisfaction in finding the baord anyway http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

7 HOURS!? *checks* oh its been 3 and a half >.> NO NEW S RANK BOARDS! and even if tehre were new S rank boards there stilll gonna take as long as any other S rank board to find.....

WEEKS!!!!!! MUAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!! anyways the only S rank moatoob weapons im interested in is shotguns and mabey granade launchers.... but if shotgun then i'm gonna search non-stop and get 3 boards!!!

Golto
Apr 13, 2007, 12:22 PM
We won't be getting 10* shotgun and grenade baords until Desert Terror s2 Pikachief. 2-4 months from now.

Deja
Apr 13, 2007, 12:33 PM
2...to 4 months from now? I don't know why I play this game. I may take a summer break when my subscription expires.

pikachief
Apr 13, 2007, 12:36 PM
On 2007-04-13 10:22, Golto wrote:
We won't be getting 10* shotgun and grenade baords until Desert Terror s2 Pikachief. 2-4 months from now.

LIES!! i stored my walnas and i will continue to store my walnas!!! T_T

Golto
Apr 13, 2007, 12:38 PM
On 2007-04-13 10:33, Deja wrote:
2...to 4 months from now? I don't know why I play this game. I may take a summer break when my subscription expires.

Jpn pc/ps2 psu did just get Desert Terror S2. We could get it in 2 months but that would mean a drastic increase in update turnover. I expect a very long no-update schedule for us after the Mad Beasts S2 and Rainbow Beast S2 update in May or dare I say June.

Garanz-Baranz
Apr 13, 2007, 12:39 PM
Why doesn't Sega just upload ALLmissions and such... this is annoying...

I want the S-grade Grenaders... GUR ASTED! YOU WILL BE MINE!!!

pikachief
Apr 13, 2007, 12:42 PM
the only S rank granade launcher i care about is the koltova cannon and im waiting patiently for that. But i also want the 10* shotty cuz it shoots bowling balls! and 11* laser cannon cuz it opens up at the end http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ehh i dont care which kind of rifle it is, as long as its look different

Itsuki
Apr 13, 2007, 12:50 PM
On 2007-04-13 10:42, pikachief wrote:
the only S rank granade launcher i care about is the koltova cannon and im waiting patiently for that.

Koltova cannon is a nice solid B-rank. And its official name in game is the "Koltobazooka".

On 2007-04-13 10:38, Golto wrote:

On 2007-04-13 10:33, Deja wrote:

Jpn pc/ps2 psu did just get Desert Terror S2. We could get it in 2 months but that would mean a drastic increase in update turnover. I expect a very long no-update schedule for us after the Mad Beasts S2 and Rainbow Beast S2 update in May or dare I say June.

You have a very sad view on the update schedule. The US server has been consistantly 2 months (usually 8-9 weeks give or take a week) behind. It was at the beginning, and it still is. This update is a combination of the stuff we got on the JP server up to 2/1. Now, I don't think it takes a mathmatician to know thats only 10 weeks, and isn't far from their 8-9 week norm. Oh noes, they've fallen A WEEK SLOWER THAN USUAL.

People just like to complain too much ~_~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-04-13 10:51 ]</font>

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Apr 13, 2007, 12:51 PM
Koltova cannon is b-rank, if I remember.

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Apr 13, 2007, 12:56 PM
Koltova cannon is b-rank, if I remember.

Golto
Apr 13, 2007, 01:01 PM
Jpn got a grinder boards 4 moths ago, we still don't have them. The missions we got today Jpn got Jan 25th, so 11 weeks behind. Our April 27th update will be Jpn's Jan 18th update. We are going backwards lol. Jpn's Feb 8th update we will see at the earliest May 11th. That is 13 weeks, over 3 months.

Alpha-Hunter
Apr 13, 2007, 01:03 PM
I just want the svaltus sword and huge cutter for my fFer. Maybe even that large scimitar looking sword. I also would like the battle stoppers (long wait I know) for my GTer.

Itsuki
Apr 13, 2007, 01:14 PM
On 2007-04-13 11:01, Golto wrote:
Jpn got a grinder boards 4 moths ago, we still don't have them. The missions we got today Jpn got Jan 25th, so 11 weeks behind. Our April 27th update will be Jpn's Jan 18th update. We are going backwards lol. Jpn's Feb 8th update we will see at the earliest May 11th. That is 13 weeks, over 3 months.

Yes there are actually 2 exceptions to things that you SHOULD have, but don't. Those are S2 of all party missions (Which you should have gotten when the other party missions were added), and A-rank grinder boards (which you should have gotten months ago aswell).

But, this update also included what we got on Feb 1st. It brought you up to date with being 10 weeks behind the JP version.

They can't move backwards. Other than the 2 forementioned things, you have EVERYTHING the JP version has besides what was added on the February 8th update and on the APRIL 12th update. You guys have 2 less updates than us right now. Whoopity do.

Anyways, I'm not going to argue schematics anymore. Its just my opinion, but US players argue too much. And they only seem to like to make it bad on themselves.

Golto
Apr 13, 2007, 01:24 PM
Itsuki-chan: The problem is that the feb 8th update we don't have, is the one that has the good s2 missions that can drop 10* boards. Mark my words we will get your Feb 8th update more than 3 months after you did.

Neith
Apr 13, 2007, 01:38 PM
If ST got it right, and gave us [B] Grinder A instead of Grinder BASE A's, maybe people would be more happy. It sucks having 8* Kubaras that are useless because I can't grind them, knowing full well that I should be able to.

Deja
Apr 13, 2007, 01:46 PM
We have every right to argue too much, seeing as how we don't get a nice little month long event to do to get one week of luck 3, we are missing 2 updates and the dam A grinder boards, and we have to wait another 2 weeks for some srank weapons while you've had them for months.

And I'm in a bad mood so...had to take it out on someone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

9lotus
Apr 13, 2007, 01:53 PM
Do people want A-grinders that badly o_O

Alpha-Hunter
Apr 13, 2007, 02:01 PM
no, they want everything there is to be had that badly. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

On 2007-04-13 11:53, 9lotus wrote:
Do people want A-grinders that badly o_O

McLaughlin
Apr 13, 2007, 02:18 PM
I never take anything Golto says seriously. Neither should you Itsuki. It's a waste of time.

Boo***ing hoo. You can't break your 9*s yet. Have some patience and stop posting "waaaaaahhh!"

jayster
Apr 13, 2007, 02:32 PM
On 2007-04-13 12:18, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
I never take anything Golto says seriously. Neither should you Itsuki. It's a waste of time.

Boo***ing hoo. You can't break your 9*s yet. Have some patience and stop posting "waaaaaahhh!"

I must agree, someone needs to call him a waaaaa-balance. Plus why did the official site post that we would recieve new weapons if we couldnt. Well lets see, if the new missions can drop S rank boards, maybe they're missions like Hive S and Demons Above S that peopple barely do and didnt know you could get S rank weapons from. So instead of running the missions a couple hours and concluding that their are no new weapons. Actually search for it day in and day out. It took kosmos a couple months of searching for the carriguine rucar to actually find one( what I have heard).

thank you.

NPCMook
Apr 13, 2007, 02:34 PM

if only more people had a mind set like this...

Oh noes, Sonic Team/Sega did not release A rank Ginder Boards!!!11!one Now I must longer before I can begin posting about breaking my Deathmakers on the first grind!!

Now if they release S Rank Ginder boards before A rank grinder boards then by all mines cry your heart out will ill content for Sega and Sonic Team, then gtfo, so I can enjoy my game

Get over it and gtfo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NPCMook on 2007-04-13 12:40 ]</font>

HerdsmanOfYrr
Apr 13, 2007, 02:44 PM
idk im up to 73 grinder base A's...i dont know why i have been keeping them all but i doubt they will sell well...Has anyone tried to sell them? other than to NPC?

Alpha-Hunter
Apr 13, 2007, 02:48 PM
73! man, i have like 16, lol.

jayster
Apr 13, 2007, 02:53 PM
i have about 200. lol. Im ready for my 9* +10's http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

danny_o
Apr 13, 2007, 02:56 PM
Ya know...the Tunnel Recapture has lvl 95 monsters....so if you round that up to the nearest number divisible by 10, you get TEN!

And that is the scheme for determining what the quality of armor/weapon drops, like on LL S difficulty. The one that is lvl 55 monster, 6* weapons drop, like Falchiora. On the one right after that, FFF S difficulty, Jitseens, Beamguns, (B) Hardline, (B) Bulletmaster and such drop, and they are all 7* because the monsters are lvl 60. By this logic, 10* weapons ought to drop in Tunnel Recapture S2!! HAVE HOPE YOU FOOLS! But! BUT! Sometimes the monster are set to drop a SPECIFIC corporations weapon, WHICH IS WHY A STUPID lvl 60 BEL PANNON GAVE ME A 6* SABER ON FFF S!! That made me sad... I was hoping it would give me something cooler that.

I ran that just earlier today, and it was quite fun. Lots of gators and a hodge podge of Moatoob beasties. My party and I ran all three missions, from the Flyer base to the Ice Field, and I must have racked up ~38,000~ in experience points.

AND WE GOT 18K MESETA AND 162 MP from Tunnel Recapture S2!! Take that, seabed and crimson beast!!! And there were NO BEES AT ALL!

Maybe now suckahs will be willing to depart from accursed Paum and get some fresh air.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: danny_o on 2007-04-13 12:58 ]</font>

kevington
Apr 13, 2007, 03:06 PM
The real question is, where are our fire seed event missions?

NPCMook
Apr 13, 2007, 03:37 PM
No sponsor no event... I don't know why they need a sponsor, but it seems every time there is an "Attack" event there is some form of sponsor =

Golto
Apr 13, 2007, 03:56 PM

You should take what I say seriously because I have been right many more times than i've been wrong. I predicted we'd be getting these s2s weeks before they even had any info about them on the official site.

You can't take what the official site has are absolutely 100%. People have already forgotten about the 11* boards they stated to drop almost 2 months ago?

Raysa
Apr 13, 2007, 04:17 PM
S Rank Boards? They'll probably freaking go to melee or techers anyways. No love for the gunner.

Soukosa
Apr 13, 2007, 04:19 PM
Dude, you're whining because we aren't getting stuff exactly 2 months after the JP servers get it. Do you realize that they just went for over a entire freakin' month with no updates? (That event doesn't count.) Thus is why they're spreading out our updates, so we don't have some massive gap like they did. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. And what the hell is this about 11* boards? There are none on the JP servers, period. Only 10* boards, which are over rated by the EN server noobs too badly. I'm gonna stand with Itsuki and Obsidian and not even waste my time with you, so don't bother.

For the rest of you, quit whining about we're behind the JP servers. The JP version was put up 2 months before the EN version thus then EN servers are 2 months behind to be fair. Yes, we're a bit behind but as mentioned above, it's due to the gap in updates they had.

pikachief
Apr 13, 2007, 04:19 PM
On 2007-04-13 12:56, danny_o wrote:
Ya know...the Tunnel Recapture has lvl 95 monsters....so if you round that up to the nearest number divisible by 10, you get TEN!

And that is the scheme for determining what the quality of armor/weapon drops, like on LL S difficulty. The one that is lvl 55 monster, 6* weapons drop, like Falchiora. On the one right after that, FFF S difficulty, Jitseens, Beamguns, (B) Hardline, (B) Bulletmaster and such drop, and they are all 7* because the monsters are lvl 60. By this logic, 10* weapons ought to drop in Tunnel Recapture S2!! HAVE HOPE YOU FOOLS! But! BUT! Sometimes the monster are set to drop a SPECIFIC corporations weapon, WHICH IS WHY A STUPID lvl 60 BEL PANNON GAVE ME A 6* SABER ON FFF S!! That made me sad... I was hoping it would give me something cooler that.

I ran that just earlier today, and it was quite fun. Lots of gators and a hodge podge of Moatoob beasties. My party and I ran all three missions, from the Flyer base to the Ice Field, and I must have racked up ~38,000~ in experience points.

AND WE GOT 18K MESETA AND 162 MP from Tunnel Recapture S2!! Take that, seabed and crimson beast!!! And there were NO BEES AT ALL!

Maybe now suckahs will be willing to depart from accursed Paum and get some fresh air.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: danny_o on 2007-04-13 12:58 ]</font>

all i got from that was No S rank boards.

Umberger
Apr 13, 2007, 04:20 PM
On 2007-04-13 12:56, danny_o wrote:

It's too bad drops remain the same from 80-99 or you'd be right.

Golto
Apr 13, 2007, 04:36 PM
Sounomi: Check this link out
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20070302a

Scroll down to New Rank Boards

Boards rank 10 and 11 will now drop in missions throughout Gurhal.

Now for the official site about the April 13th update it does not mention any new srank boards now does it?
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20070413a

What now?

Raysa
Apr 13, 2007, 04:40 PM
Does that mean all 10-11 boards?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raysa on 2007-04-13 14:43 ]</font>

desturel
Apr 13, 2007, 04:45 PM
Although not an S-rank, I got a [B] Soda Crea drop from Tunnel Recapture S. Earlier today. I don't think those dropped there previously. Unfortunately I wasn't paying attention to the creature that dropped it. I was fighting Lapucha's and a Bil. I think the Lapucha dropped it since Bil's normally drop swords, not boards.

The only problem is Lapucha's normally drop boards for Dual Handguns, not two handed swords.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: desturel on 2007-04-13 15:18 ]</font>

Deja
Apr 13, 2007, 04:58 PM
lol is everyone yelling at me? Here's more to yell at:

Whine whine 2 months whine whine tacos whine whine new sranks whine whine wine whine whine JP gets everything

Umberger
Apr 13, 2007, 05:05 PM
Desturel, the [B] Soda Crea is a shared rare drop from any creature on Moatoob (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

physic
Apr 13, 2007, 05:34 PM
The Problem is golto hasnt whined, he has stated the truth. its fine to say we are 10 weeks behind jp oh thats only 2 weeks stop complaining, but fact is 10 weeks is falling behind more. not to mention something we didnt recieve in teh past will be our next update 2 weeks from now. so what that means is in two weeks, we will have almost what the jp had 12 weeks ago, that means next update we will be 3 months behind. then earliest we can get the stuff they last got is, teh following week though with thier update shedule it can easily be 2 or even 3 weeks later.

so basically we will likely be 3.2-3.5 months behind jp, and this after only, what 6 months? basically we are slowly and steaduly falling behind the 2 month wait.

Will we even get the flame event? which gave rare items and added new versions of levels and music? who knows.

the lack of A grinders is particularly annoying because it provides an exremely different balance of the game, not to mention it could help drain the extra cash.

Anyhow you can call it whining, but what is happening is there, its not made up. How you choose to react to it is up to each person, but yeah we are falling more than 2 months behind the jp close to 3 months at this point.

PMB960
Apr 13, 2007, 07:26 PM
People forget the fact that we got many of the glitch fixes shortly after JP. In that respect the US/EU servers are far better off. Honestly though Sega is a company. The point of a company is to make lots of money. If they can just not give us updates at all and still have everyone pay you bet they would do it. They aren't giving us these updates and whatever because they are nice people, its because they want us to keep paying. If you don't like the fact that we are 2 months behind the JP servers tell them that and stop paying. Unless people stop paying they won't care because they sill have your money. Honestly though I don't burn through new content in 2 weeks so there is still plenty of stuff for me to do in this game.

Soukosa
Apr 13, 2007, 08:04 PM
On 2007-04-13 14:36, Golto wrote:
Sounomi: Check this link out
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20070302a

Scroll down to New Rank Boards

Boards rank 10 and 11 will now drop in missions throughout Gurhal.

Now for the official site about the April 13th update it does not mention any new srank boards now does it?
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20070413a

What now?

Rank does not equal rarity. I have no idea what they mean at all by that. My only guess is that they're aware that the new missions have some new drops (via boxes) and just worded it very idioticly. This could merely just be the 11th set of new drops or something.

Up til this last update on the JP server, the only 10* boards have come from lv 100+ enemies or uncommon enemies in the 80~99 range (i.e. Carriguine), not counting boss boxes. There's been none over 10* except for maybe the possible dropping of the 12* laser cannon which I don't know if that was ever completely confirmed.

Raysa
Apr 13, 2007, 08:13 PM
Could it be a better drop rate from higher level monsters?

Golto
Apr 13, 2007, 09:02 PM
I used the rank 11 board dropping as an example that the update info is not always correct. Rank might not mean star rarity but its a big coincidence and they've used the term rank and star rarity interchangably a lot.

Ok Sounomi, not be sound mean or any insult or anything bad or whinning, what do you think the new 'high ranking weapon board' could be? The only thing I can think of is [B] Gaozaron Rod. It falls into the kubara category of board drops so its possible it could drop from below lvl 100 Gaos.

Only part of the list of monsters that had drop and/or drop rates changed was new to JPN too. The ones that JPN already has did not change their drops to 'high ranking weapon boards'. So we can rule those out for dropping 10* boards. Eventhough when you look at this list Gaozarons are in the list so there goes my theory about the Gao Rod board.

I think what they meant when adjustment of enemy drops is drop rate. Go Vahras was one of the ones with adjusted and lo and behond it finally dropped the [b] vahra claw for me. Coincidence maybe I guess only time will tell.

desturel
Apr 13, 2007, 09:29 PM
Umberger, thanks for the info.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 13, 2007, 10:17 PM
lol at people trusting anything the US PSU site says.

RadiantLegend
Apr 13, 2007, 10:20 PM
The high and holy jp players also dont whine?

-_- ...yeah.....

i just want my damn srank boards.

Soukosa
Apr 14, 2007, 01:03 AM
On 2007-04-13 19:02, Golto wrote:
Ok Sounomi, not be sound mean or any insult or anything bad or whinning, what do you think the new 'high ranking weapon board' could be? The only thing I can think of is [B] Gaozaron Rod. It falls into the kubara category of board drops so its possible it could drop from below lvl 100 Gaos.

Only part of the list of monsters that had drop and/or drop rates changed was new to JPN too. The ones that JPN already has did not change their drops to 'high ranking weapon boards'. So we can rule those out for dropping 10* boards. Eventhough when you look at this list Gaozarons are in the list so there goes my theory about the Gao Rod board.

I think what they meant when adjustment of enemy drops is drop rate. Go Vahras was one of the ones with adjusted and lo and behond it finally dropped the [b] vahra claw for me. Coincidence maybe I guess only time will tell.

I always figured the Gao Rod board would come from lv 100+ Gaos. The only enemies that drop a board over 9* that are under lv 100 are rare enemies (primarily special holiday ones) and mini bosses (really only Carriguine ATM). They seem to be reserving S rank board drops from enemies for those over lv 100 and even then, only the stronger ones.

It could very well just be they adjusted the rates on the rares for those enemies. Though that would be a bit odd since they didn't say anything when they changed the rates on Kubara Wood. Maybe they felt this as being more significant. Vahra Claw board and materials were definately too rare for their star rarity and overall power (unless they grind up like mad). All the more reason why we shouldn't try to gather the drop rates of things, since ST can change it at any time and may not even say anything.

PMB960
Apr 14, 2007, 08:00 AM
On 2007-04-13 19:02, Golto wrote:

Thats what I was thinking too. All the enemies who had their drop rate adjusted were ones that dropped some biomaterial. For all 570 hours that I have played never has a Vahra Claw ever droppped and I have played on Parum the most. For something with the rarity of Kerseline its pretty ridiculous that I have found less of them than Neptuline.

Shiryuu
Apr 14, 2007, 08:25 AM
On 2007-04-14 06:00, PMB960 wrote:
Thats what I was thinking too. All the enemies who had their drop rate adjusted were ones that dropped some biomaterial. For all 570 hours that I have played never has a Vahra Claw ever droppped and I have played on Parum the most. For something with the rarity of Kerseline its pretty ridiculous that I have found less of them than Neptuline.

It sucks more that they can also drop Dual Durandal (Mad Beasts S) and Heavy Twins (Crimson Beast S2) boards. No idea if they fixed that though...

Alpha-Hunter
Apr 14, 2007, 09:27 AM
i've gotten 2 dual durandel boards from made creatures S and have seen 2 claws drop (mat not board) . the dual durandel boards that i've gotten have both been in the last 3 weeks while hunting for rappies. the 2 claws are all i've seen since release. thought one was seen in the last few weeks. not trying to make a point, but maybe i can add to someone elses point. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alpha-Hunter on 2007-04-14 07:27 ]</font>