PDA

View Full Version : Dbl Cannon & Mkb for trade....

ShadowDragon
Dec 9, 2002, 06:50 PM
plz offer somthn fair.. no 9*.. thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon on 2002-12-09 15:53 ]</font>

BomberMan
Dec 9, 2002, 07:05 PM
Any 2:
Mahu
Cadeucus
Hildebear Cane
Guilty Light
Angry Fist
Victor Axe
Silence Claw
Proto Regen Gear

I'll only be able to get on Dec 10 as Webdave

CookieSnatcha
Dec 9, 2002, 07:09 PM
Aura Field
Imperial Pick
Twin Chakram (untekked)
Heart of Chu Chu
Perfect/Resist

ShadowDragon
Dec 9, 2002, 07:09 PM
nah tkx.. tho...

ShadowDragon
Dec 9, 2002, 07:13 PM
im interested in the arora.... will u add any thing to the arora? ie an extra item from your list?

CookieSnatcha
Dec 9, 2002, 07:15 PM
Depending on which one, yes. What did you want?

ShadowDragon
Dec 9, 2002, 07:16 PM
were talkin just for 1 of the two (Dbl cannon, mkb) rite?

CookieSnatcha
Dec 9, 2002, 07:20 PM
Yea, I just want the MKB.

ShadowDragon
Dec 9, 2002, 07:26 PM
its not a mkb its bmkb sorry... i forgot i made it 1 last night.. i was thinking the cannon for the arora... but if u want the bmkb u gotta offer more.. i just need the arora realy..

CookieSnatcha
Dec 9, 2002, 07:29 PM
I said you could pick more than one for the BKB. I don't need the Cannon, which is why I'm offering for the other.

ShadowDragon
Dec 9, 2002, 07:32 PM
nah im ok tks tho..

CookieSnatcha
Dec 9, 2002, 07:42 PM
I'm sorry, man, but I just wont offer you two great items for one, which has recently been duped to all hell just like the double cannon.

It's just not a fair trade at all. If I were to offer a StandStill Shield as well, or something of that caliber, that would simply be uneven. Something added with the bkb would even it, but not two great items for one.

Ghen
Dec 9, 2002, 07:43 PM
Ya'll realize you're trading for dupes?

Tragic...

CookieSnatcha
Dec 9, 2002, 07:47 PM
I mentioned that in the last post, ghen.

ShadowDragon
Dec 9, 2002, 07:57 PM
my bmkb isnt a dupe for 1 and two i just want the arora ...

Ghen
Dec 9, 2002, 08:09 PM
Man, screw you guys, this is going to turn into the DC version all over again. I'd have a bigger and better rant, but it's obvious you guys don't give a damn. So, cheat on cheaters! ;D

ShadowDragon
Dec 9, 2002, 08:15 PM
man read the post about dupes... my bmkb isnt a dupe and if i traded for a dupe im not cheating its 1 thing if i dupe and another if i get 1 from some 1 ellz

TheNakedZealot
Dec 9, 2002, 08:19 PM
Would anyone please explain to me what the hell a Mkb/Bmkb is?

ShadowDragon
Dec 9, 2002, 08:26 PM
mkb is a monkey king bar.. its a dbl staff.. and the bmkb is when u use ur 50 pdrops to get a blk stone and u get a black monkey king bar.. just faster stronger rare..

TheNakedZealot
Dec 9, 2002, 09:12 PM
I see... you crazy kids and your "ackronymns". http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

ShadowDragon
Dec 9, 2002, 09:22 PM
rofl the only reason i said mkb is because if u didnt know whut that ment u prolly didnt know whut a monkey king bar wus.. so i guess no 1 wants them? hmm... i need an arora field..

CookieSnatcha
Dec 9, 2002, 09:37 PM
It's still up for trade, man. You need an aura field, I need a bar. They're pretty much equal in terms of rarity and quality. The armor being one of, if not the best, in the game and the bar being one of, if not the best double saber weapons.

ShadowDragon
Dec 9, 2002, 09:55 PM
nah im ok i can just get a spirit garm and use a moola on it and bam igot an arora... but id like u to find just a mkb.. with out having to spend countless hours negotiating whut to trade... i think the mkb for an arora is good but not a bmkb sorry maby some 1 ells will trade for u... also im using it *lol* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

CookieSnatcha
Dec 9, 2002, 10:11 PM
You must assume that I just found this thing from a rappy while in the forest, eh? You have no idea how friggin' lucky i was to find it. While you simply traded for it...and there's no guarantee that your mkb wasn't a dupe. Sure, your evolution may be legit, but from my knowledge, the MAJORITY of these things are duped.

Accept it.

Besides, if you don't have a spirit garment already, fat chance finding or even trading for one. You'll be trading your double cannon as well as that black king bar for it. Along with invisible guard, it's one of the rares items in the game.

ShadowDragon
Dec 9, 2002, 10:24 PM
rofl look at ur self (lol always wanted to say that) u tryn to say my mkb is a dupe? i dun think so i was in the game sitting in p2 waiting to get a crack at falz when my friend comes to town yelling !!! or somthn he tecks it and it was a mkb btw we were on ult if any 1 wants to try to find 1... then it took about 4 days of nagging to get him to trade it and then i used my 90 drops on a blue-black stone and used it on the mkb... so i know for a 110% fact that its not duped... and 2nd i saw about 3 or 4 ppl who had an arora or a spirit willing to trade me it for my cannon... but at the time i didnt have my bmkb and my cannon was the l33t'st uber thing i had... also plz dont take this as a flame im simply stating that i dont think the arora is worth as much as u make it seem " one of the rarest items in the game" it may be rare but not impossable to find.. but hey ppl dont let this lil scuffel stop any 1 there still up for trade... for the rite price...

TeamPhalanx
Dec 9, 2002, 11:22 PM
Thank you for shopping at Dupes 'R Us, where losers congregate for their own selfish purposes while disregarding others and how they enjoy the game.

I do hope y'all get run over by a car or something.

ShadowDragon
Dec 9, 2002, 11:33 PM
On 2002-12-09 20:22, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Thank you for shopping at Dupes 'R Us, where losers congregate for their own selfish purposes while disregarding others and how they enjoy the game.

I do hope y'all get run over by a car or something.

pixelate you need to do somthn about this comment it is disturbing to me and prolly to others .... i didnt dupe any thing and i told every 1 once and ill tell ya'll again that the bmkb is 110% lagit as for the cannon i have no clue im sure it was duped but again i didnt dupe it... my friend has a cannon that has 10/0/0/0/10 so its not duped dont ask how he got it but he showed me .. its his pride and joy lol.. plz ppl dont deprive me of my trading power... whut TeamPhalanx said bothered me and i dont think you should say any thing like "I do hope y'all get run over by a car or something."
and TeamPhalanx i do hope you get ur tude fixed because ur not getting any respect by saying such childish things.. my god... dont be mad because you only have varsitas .. *rofl* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Special_K
Dec 9, 2002, 11:36 PM
Phal, seriously...shut up. You are so damn annoying, you post on anything about dupes. People know there are dupes, people will trade dupes, people will trade FOR dupes, some of them more than willing to do so. You can't stop it. You can wish all the negative thoughts about them you want. But for God's sake, don't post it here. No one wants to hear a little whiny brat complain about this shit constantly. You also flame everyone involved in dupe trades (even some of them unknowingly). Just stop posting about this crap, your teacher and parents were lying...you CAN'T[i][u]make a difference...so please...stop...stop now.

ShadowDragon
Dec 9, 2002, 11:39 PM
Thank you very much K for saying that...

sMaRtAzZ
Dec 9, 2002, 11:42 PM
i got an aura field <dont worry naked zealot i just found another one> up for trade....hm....would u give ur bmkb? i'll add somehting to it....something like um....flowen's shield? i ono just pm me about this offer..

Ghen
Dec 10, 2002, 11:19 AM
I say go Phalanx, it's your b-day!

PentUpAnger
Dec 10, 2002, 08:49 PM
Hmm... I don't want to get anything started about dupes and whatnot...

But I have read a couple (just a couple) of threads with ShadowDragon saying he'll trade an item for another item... then the dupe thing gets brought up and when it is all said and done ShadowDragon never trades.

He seems to always want to use it for himself or tells the other trader that his (ShadowDragon's) item is better and it would be a bad trade. I have yet to see him actually trade with someone (and if he did was the other person a well known PSOW poster?)...

Maybe he doesnt even have the items he says he does... Maybe he does.

Who knows.

pixelate
Dec 10, 2002, 08:53 PM
I will repeat myself again. No harassing traders. If I have to make another post, it will be to let people know who has recieved a warning.

No more bickering.

GLHeX
Dec 10, 2002, 09:54 PM
Oh lord, well I'm done laughing so here’s my two cents.

It's obvious Mr. Special_K and his -I donno about the double cannon- friend are just two of the people who have decided to bring this game to its knees.

Lets face it, this game is driven by items, no one honestly feels playing forest to ruins over and over and over again on four settings is fun. We all play for the hunt, that chance of sweet victory upon spotting a rare.

No one learned form the first two versions, and I'll be damned if i'll kid myself this time around.

Is there really a reason to dupe? Id say the rare drop ratio in this game is by FAR the best of them all. And yet we still have to dupe, you're only hurting yourselves.

When PSO is but a faint memory - A "remember that" kinda game, i'll still be having fun while you're all looking back, because I don't need to cheat my way through games - sure there’s monopoly but when you’re the banker and your friend is up getting a drink who wouldn’t slip themselves a few $500's?

Cheers you fucking cheaters.

Thanks for wasting my time and money.

GL

pixelate
Dec 10, 2002, 10:23 PM
So I post not to harass traders, then the following post was exactly that.

Don't do it again, GLHeX. Discuss cheating here (http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=4&9769).