PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: Comedy Contest!

Reginaldo
Apr 13, 2007, 02:22 PM
I did a little experiment last night and it turned out to be pretty successful. The premise is this. We're all familiar with spam in this game. Hard to go anywhere populated without seeing it right?

I decided to direct all that spamming energy into one spot, namely Gawik's Pub. I invited about 100 people, around 40 of which showed up. The challenge was whoever had the funniest spam to the panel of judges was awarded 8 million from my pocket.

I'm gonna try this again but this time with a small admission fee of 5-10k(haven't decided yet) since now I'm poor and can't shell out that much prize money again XD.

So once again..

Where and when is it? Thursday, April 19th at Gawik's Pub, Universe 2 11 pm est (I figure this is a smaller area and it's a way to keep the spam contained so outsiders don't have to hear it.)

Admission? I'll settle with 5k a person for now.

The Challenge? Whoever makes the judging panel laugh the most in a 10 minute period of spam win's all the money gained from admission. If it isn't alot I'll match the amount out of pocket.

Also I need 3 more judges to complete the panel of 5.

More updates to come. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

JAFO22000
Apr 13, 2007, 02:30 PM
Before anyone asks:

The challenge was whoever had the funniest spam to the panel of judges was awarded 8 million from my pocket.

PC/PS2

Randomness
Apr 13, 2007, 03:02 PM
Interesting idea.

SuperRygar
Apr 13, 2007, 03:39 PM
8 million for a good laugh? you must be desperate. why give so much money? why not give out 1 million, then you could have done it 8 times. and charged enough money to not make it a total waste...bad decision

idon
Apr 13, 2007, 03:44 PM
I'M THERE! F-14 GOO!!

Reginaldo
Apr 14, 2007, 01:10 AM
The extra large prize money was used as a way to lure more people. It's too easy to earn that much in this game anyway.

magenta
Apr 14, 2007, 01:50 AM
hey i would like to enter. it sounds very much like fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif