PDA

View Full Version : Spilt mission window selection

Golto
Apr 13, 2007, 09:09 PM
Anyone else notice that they have seperated missions in lobbies that have more than one mission? Pretty cool if you ask me.

Randomness
Apr 13, 2007, 09:13 PM
Simplifies things, to say the least.

Golto
Apr 13, 2007, 09:36 PM
Makes room for more than 2 missions at a lobby plus s3 or higher difficulties in the distant future.

APEXi
Apr 13, 2007, 09:40 PM
makes the lack of options even more sobering

Pengfishh
Apr 13, 2007, 09:46 PM
I really don't want to be an asshole, but I will and that is a pretty stupid question to ask. Anyone who has done even one mission today would have noticed it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pengfishh on 2007-04-13 19:47 ]</font>

APEXi
Apr 13, 2007, 09:49 PM
not if theyre leeches and only join missions! f_cking leeches, do i look like a taxi service!! gah! seems no one joins to team up for a while, always.. Xplayer has joined the party - Hey, are you going to such and such place? -Kick

RedX
Apr 13, 2007, 10:01 PM
It's s big improvement IMO. More professional looking, something that ST normal lacks in.

Nai_Calus
Apr 14, 2007, 06:26 AM
It looks nice, when it loads. XD Somehow they've managed to fuck it up to the point where the counters that have the change disconnect me. XP (I got the Neudaiz counter to work once, and the ones that are still the old way due to only having one mission still work, but yeah. Sheesh. You'd think it wouldn't be any harder on my connection than anything else.)

On the other hand, while I apparently won't be doing any more De Ragan runs any time soon(DCed from the counter seven times in a row on a dead universe!), since the update buying rods and feeding them to my PM has stopped lagging? I can raise my PM until we move and get broadband. (Soon, with any luck.)

Yeah, yeah, I know, WTF am I doing trying to play PSU on dialup. XP Eat me.

Helly
Apr 14, 2007, 02:00 PM
I think its nice but now the map screen seems to take abit longer to load. I hope they can fix that.

Dhylec
Apr 14, 2007, 02:31 PM
I think it's a nice tweak; more organized & easier to spot once there is a longer list.