50% Shiratsuno-Zashi
50% Muktrand
50% Caliburn
Hard/Power Charge
Solid/Power S
Har/Quick
Sori/Mind
Degahna Cannon

...However feel free to offer other things aswell.

Starlet
Apr 14, 2007, 07:48 AM
Hiya, you got PM http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sol-Edge
Apr 14, 2007, 11:31 AM
People please STOP offering JUST 1 weapon for Halp Serafi. No way thats gonna cut it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sol-Edge on 2007-04-14 09:31 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 14, 2007, 11:43 AM
I honestly don't get why 1 weapon doesn't equal 1 weapon, especially a 50% weapon for a 22% weapon. I don't care how "rare" it is. I spent 3 weeks hunting for this item and never got it, and it still ain't worth a bajillion other good items.

THE JACKEL

MaximusLight
Apr 14, 2007, 12:39 PM
It's a rare S rank I think I get why -_-;

Witchblade56
Apr 14, 2007, 12:50 PM
People need to understand something when they offer items in trade for that person's ware[s].

They will deem how much it is worth it to them to let said item go. Not the people bidding to trade with that person.

I recently received a PM for a trade offer i made listing items. In it i stated something along the lines of: I can trade this this and this or these items or even this. They wanted the whole bundle. I think I'd rather endlessly farm for the item i was after versus trading all the other stuff i worked really hard to get for that ONE item.

I see what Jackel is saying however it isnt up to us decide the worth of that item. If the trade doesnt meet with our expectations we move on to one that does.

The worth of trading one rare 50% A rank for a low % highly contested S rank isn't without some significance. It can take up to 100 weaps of the same element boards and mats to land a 50% weapon. I know this because i do the same. 50% elemental melee weaps are as rare as an S rank Board drop neverminding the chance of breaking said S rank weapon during synthesis.

Anyways i've eaten up enough useless space on a trade forum thread lol. On to the next trade...

XenithFlare
Apr 14, 2007, 12:51 PM
I sure as hell wouldn't trade it away for just one weapon... <_<;; it's all about perspective; if you don't have it, of course not being able to get it for one weapon is going to piss you off. If you do have it, it'd piss you off to only get one weapon out of the deal. Trading is about haggling prices.

Witchblade56
Apr 14, 2007, 12:57 PM
The haggling is also dependent upon how much the person who has said item deems it to be worth.

You and i made a fair trade for the item i got from you Xenith. Then again we both arrived at the same conclusion based on what was offered and what you had for trade. That is also part of rhe haggle.

If a trade does not meet my expectation of what i deem of appropriate worth i move on or wait for the next trade to pop up. It isnt the end of the world as we know it. Other trades will happen and when they do I will be examining the person requests versus whats being offered. Then post or move on as i see fit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 14, 2007, 01:08 PM
I've thought about it, and I was going to trade a few of my 50% weapons, and realized, wait, I'd get far more use out of 50% light, dark, and ice weapons than a 22% fire weapon.... So yeah that's all I'm thinking, even if it is a rare S rank. I mean I want it, but not enough to gimp me.

I understand it's all the traders decision in the end, I just think sometimes people need to be more realistic with their trades, as I've seen a number of trades on these boards and I'm sure some were never completed.

THE JACKEL

XenithFlare
Apr 14, 2007, 01:12 PM
Exactly. An item may be worth far more to the person wanting it than it is to the person offering it, and vice versa, thus affecting trade offers. If I decided to trade MY Halp, for example, it would take a considerable amount to pry it away from my loving eyes. I may not use it right now, but the considerable effort I sank into looking for the damn thing only to go unrewarded makes me indebted to the person who traded it to me in the first place. Plus I'm sure I'll use it on other characters at some point or another. Even though I don't use it, it has far more value to me than any single 50% weapon. Conversely, someone wanting the Halp for themselves may be more attached to their 50% weapon. Thus you haggle. Finding a trade suitable for the person who traded me my Rabol Rappy took three days of inventive haggling, and in the end we both walked away happy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif It just takes effort and patience.

Witchblade56
Apr 14, 2007, 01:22 PM
Worth is subjective when making trades. Some things though hold a higher intrinsic value than others. A rank units etc hold very high value versus things like crea doubles for obvious reasons.

The effort that you put into making 40-50% weaps jackel doesnt mean it's not worth considering. In our case when you posted an offer for the A unit i have I just didnt consider it because i do the same process myself for my own 50% weaps. This doesnt mean that your wares hold zero worth in my eyes.

Some trades are a bit ridiculous and i had one that went south because i refused to meet the person's expectations of their idea of worth for a Me / Quick.

Some people's initial expectations of a good trade are a bit ridiculous I have to agree you there Jack.

Sol-Edge
Apr 14, 2007, 01:26 PM
You have to understand it isn't just about the power of the weapon but also it's rarity(Atm it is no longer huntable). You also can't deny the fact that this weapon is gorgeous and its the only special weapon currently available to WTs IRC. A 50% weapon for a Halp is nothing in my eyes. Im in no rush to trade it seeing as I am making a WT myself and I LOVE single daggers. Thats another reason this weapon is very valuable to me. I also haven't heard of any Halps on PS2/PC having 20%+ that are being traded so.... Yeah.

XenithFlare
Apr 14, 2007, 01:33 PM
I completely agree with you, Jackel; as much as I want another Halp (mine is only 12% ;_; *tear*), I would in no way offer more than one 50%. Not only because of the extreme rarity of said %, but also because it's infinitely more useful. Though considering my lack of 50% weapons, I'm more than willing to trade just about anything for a Halp with a higher % XD 12 is almost like having a non-element...

Sol- zomg Buten Shuren-zan owns XD

Sol-Edge
Apr 14, 2007, 01:37 PM
Keep the offers coming!

XenithFlare- My favorite PA in the game lol

majorgamer55
Apr 14, 2007, 03:38 PM
my friend i got a 50% dark caliburn, 44% ank pikor if u like, and other goods, mail me if u are interested. also have crea doubles, mail me at [email protected]

Sol-Edge
Apr 14, 2007, 06:25 PM
Okay! You've been PM'ed majorgamer55

Any other offers?

majorgamer55
Apr 14, 2007, 06:50 PM
lol what does PM mean again?

Sol-Edge
Apr 14, 2007, 07:51 PM
It's gone folks and heres what i got for it...

-50%Light Shiratsuno-Zashi
-44%Ice Shiratsuno-Zashi
-50%Ground Giza-Misaki
-44%Dark Twins
-22% Rabol Rappy
-Halarod
-25,000,000 Meseta

Yahooooooo!!! We both went away happy campers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif!

Starlet
Apr 14, 2007, 07:53 PM
Thanks! It's mine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

XenithFlare
Apr 15, 2007, 01:48 AM
On 2007-04-14 17:53, Starlet wrote:
Thanks! It's mine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Somehow that doesn't surprise me. Apparently collecting massive amounts of shit works for you, because you end up with all of the trades... =